• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Weight loss through exercise is better for your bones than dieting

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Weight loss through exercise is better for your bones than dieting If you have a choice between losing weight by doing more exercise and losing weight by eating less, then the first option is best, for a number of reasons. One reason is less well known and was described in 2006 by nutritionists at Washington [...]
Read More...

Avoid Diet, Do exercise regularly.

Their are a good number of people who are overweight. This did not happen overnight so people who think this can disappear instantaneously should think again because you would be wrong.

They’re many ways that the person can use to eliminate those excess pounds. Although science has developed weight loss pills and some have developed diet programs, the best way to shed weight is still through exercise.
Exercise is the foremost as it establishes the person’s endurance. As this develops, it also increases ones metabolism prompting one to burn more calories than before which effects in weight loss.
Research shows that there are no known ill effects when one make up one’s mind to exercise. The worse that can happen to a person is straining a muscle for failing to stretch or by not giving the body sufficient time to recuperate before engaging in another session.

^^^ This is horrible and inaccurate advice.
If you actually read the article, then you would know that they are actually recommending a mix of diet and exercise.

"Weight loss through exercise is better for your bones than dieting"

I know that they are actually recommending a mix of diet and exercise, but i just share what i feel...................exercise is better for your bones so that i appreciate exercise,,, Avoid Diet, Do exercise regularly.

You can't really pick one or the other - if you're bedridden and obese, then you're stuck w/ dieting alone if it was necessary for you to drop the weight. Resistance training in general is recognized as useful for a myriad of reasons. Its sort of an argument of why would you bother to do the training and not pay at least a little attention to your diet? If you're eating like shit all the time, you can still be 'nutritionally starved' and thus your performance in all this training you want to do will be for shit anyway. Its like that commercial where the kids are out playing soccer and the moms are talking about some nutrition / protein drink for kids - they show a kid dressed up like a container of french fries running sluggishly and the mom goes "well.. you are what you eat"...

It all depends on the individual. For example, a lot of overweight people on IM only need to change their diet, since they're already exercising enough. Or the opposite, that some vegan only needs exercise. These examples are basically outliers in the general population, they're not the norm. The average overweight person doesn't get enough exercise and has a bad diet. Basically, the average fatty needs to address both diet and exercise, since they are the causes of their condition.

Yes , you are burning fat with exercise is better than dieting. Exercise make your body healthy, stylish and fit as well.After resuming from dieting there are much change to gain weight easily when you start eating junk.

Men & women are different, age & body mass i.g. If you're obese, dieting is important,along with exersize.. men over 40yrs old should be careful of losing muscle mass when dieting , you may lose as much a 30% muscle mass which you can't afford when you are an older male,consumming your body weight in protein will lower the amount of muscle you may lose.......every body is different.......and I mean BODY.........

This is one of the reasons I started strenght training.
- It makes you stronger (which is nice and even good for your self confidence)
- It gives you more 'afterburn' than cardio training (calories burnt the hours after the training)
- It gives you extra muscle mass (which means more muscle needing fuel, also in rest)
- It makes your bones stronger (more bone mass)
- It helps preventing loose skin when losing weight
- It tones your body

For the rest I agree that one shouldn't expect miracles from hours on the tredmill in the gym...

IML Gear Cream!
In order to build proper muscle, it is very important that you eat an appropriate diet. Your body needs the proper nutrients as well as enough calories in order to provide the energy your muscles need for them to rebuild after an intense workout

Back