Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Tren back pumpskis!

Rep Points

Tren back pumpskis!

Running tren at 75 mgs ED with Prop at 50 mgs ED. I've never had back pumps before because I've never run any compounds notorious for causing them. I'm 4 weeks in and I just started getting crippling back pumps about a week ago. I've heard taurine can help to combat this but for those who experience this, will it completely eliminate back pumps? I've realized tren is not for everyone, I really think this will be the last time I run it. IMO it's just not worth all the sides. I've always had depression and anxiety since I was very young and tren just amplifies it to the point where I don't even want to leave my place. Libido's shot to shit, even with prami, I turn the temp down in my place down to 68 every night and still have night sweats like mad and can't get more than an hour or two of sleep and I'm a complete zombie during the day. I give props to all of you that run crazy doses of this shit. I surrender!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Im running my first cycle of tren. Beside trensomnia and some night sweats, Im gtg...no tren cough so I consider myself lucky and getting great results!
    MLG Sponsored Bodybuilder

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Taurine, extra fluids, watch the salt/potasdium intake and bear through it. The pumps are probably your lower back muscles talking to you....

The only thing that sticks out is the anxiety.
    ~RaZr~ is a fictional character. Everything stated is of "hypothetical" ideation and not to be taken seriously!

Rep Points

it's just weird that my libido is shot, I've seen so many guys say that tren makes them sexual predators. I hope my test isn't bunk.

Rep Points

I'm running tren at 100mg ed and the only sides im getting are the night sweats lately. When im on dayshift i sleep through the night but nightshift I lack sleep. My libido is fine, try running an equal amount of test prop. If that does'nt work drop the tren to 50mgs per day. Worth a shot if you don't want to waste your gear.

Rep Points

I have enough for 8 weeks and I'm gonna fight the good fight but I just meant after this run I think I'm going to stay away from tren.

Rep Points

I don't get back pumps from Tren but I do from Dbol. Taurine helped me alot with the Dbol but I think I was taking like 3-5 GRAMS a day. Other advice I've heard is to just wear your weightlifting belt throughout your workout when you are at the gym. just keep it on.

Currently running 50/50 of Tren and Prop, no back pumps for me. A little Tren cough and night sweats and I've always had insomnia so...
    Everybody is different though.

Rep Points

Does anyone get back pumps from tren, or am I just weird?

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Everyone responds to medicines/chemicals differently.

You may just have a messed up endocrine system

/not srs
    ~RaZr~ is a fictional character. Everything stated is of "hypothetical" ideation and not to be taken seriously!

Rep Points

I'd do opposite. I'd lower the test to 75mg/eod while keeping your tren at the same levels.

I've found that most of the tren sides I get are attributed to the test and NOT the tren. I believe that if you raise your test doses, you'll raise your sides.

Why not try it? You're already having sides. You know within a week or two if this theory is correct. If not, then you can go the other way.

Rep Points

Bro I get back pumps on Tren. Im on tren now and I have some wicked ass back pumps that last all day. For me they come and go so I have learned to deal with it over the years, but sometimes they do get real bad.

Rep Points

dbol is my eneny when it comes to lower back pumps. have done tren once at 75mg eod, will be adding it to next cycle at 600 mgs per week with 250-350 of test for 12 weeks.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by msumuscle View Post
    Does anyone get back pumps from tren, or am I just weird?
    im on week 4 of test/tren/mast and last week actually on leg day i noticed my back was feeling really pumped. it was pretty uncomfortable