• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

i understand now

Mkpaint

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
man i understand why guys use aas. the pumps and the way you feel is so much better than without it. i find i'm more sore now than before but it feels different. loving getting stronger.

welcome to the club

man i understand why guys use aas. the pumps and the way you feel is so much better than without it. i find i'm more sore now than before but it feels different. loving getting stronger.

Awesome my dood. just keep those bloodlevels stable.

I like to believe we were designed to be alpha males.

never forget my first workout when cycling great pumps and getting stronger every workout

buzzkill^^

.......and later in life you will understand why some don't use aas.
good luck anyways

I feel sorry for people who never have that feeling. AAS are a big part of being all I can be. Glad for you bro.

good luck anyways

bjg, you are medieval type of a man with closed, brainwoshed mind who is playing inquisitor role on his private crusade which is pointless and in the future will be perceived as black episode in human history anyway.
I do not have anything against you, but you are doing here Sisyphean labours which as you may know or not is pointless.​

Last edited:
I'm starting to become aware.

good luck anyways

And later in life you will understand how much time of yours and others you wasted.

Back