• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Good company that can be trusted???

IML Gear Cream!
Just placed my first order. I'm in south fl so hopefully I get my package quickly. Keep you guys posted thanks in advance I have heard great things. :)

Just placed my first order. I'm in south fl so hopefully I get my package quickly. Keep you guys posted thanks in advance I have heard great things. :)

Bro its gonna be like I dropped it off at ur door myself! ;)

Start carrying some bromo and/or caber and I'm down.

been using purchase peptides, great stuff , only wish they shipped with fedex also so i get my stuff faster :)

LabPe another great company, extremly fast delivery

Considering adding an overnight option for Domestic and possibly Fedex for International. We do provide Fedex on occasion when requested but fee's are high because we dont have an account with them

been using purchase peptides, great stuff , only wish they shipped with fedex also so i get my stuff faster :)

LabPe another great company, extremly fast delivery

i belive for international orders it would be better to ship via fedex cuz it takes less time to arrive and i dont think it can be more than 50$ for that kind of shipment. right now i am paying 45$ and it takes 10 days to get here. if you can get fedex it would be great!

Unfortunately we dont have a Fedex account. here is a quote from their site for a 1 pound package value $10.00

https://www.fedex.com/ratefinder/standalone?method=goToResultSummaryPage

Select Delivery Date/Time Service Rates
In the shortest time possible. Call 1?800?Go?FedEx for availability and rate. FedEx International Next Flight[SUP]?[/SUP]
Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:00 PM FedEx International Priority[SUP]?[/SUP] 162.42
Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:00 PM FedEx International Economy[SUP]?[/SUP] 94.44

i belive for international orders it would be better to ship via fedex cuz it takes less time to arrive and i dont think it can be more than 50$ for that kind of shipment. right now i am paying 45$ and it takes 10 days to get here. if you can get fedex it would be great!

Well...I dont understand the problem here Mate!!..All companies is able to make a deal with Fedex, like "Labpe" have for fast secure international or domestic orders to a cheap price, and as you can see, many users are asking for this service... So take action for the Business my friend, this is hopefully why you are here right?

Unfortunately we dont have a Fedex account. here is a quote from their site for a 1 pound package value $10.00

https://www.fedex.com/ratefinder/standalone?method=goToResultSummaryPage

Select Delivery Date/Time Service Rates
In the shortest time possible. Call 1?800?Go?FedEx for availability and rate. FedEx International Next Flight[SUP]?[/SUP]
Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:00 PM FedEx International Priority[SUP]?[/SUP] 162.42
Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:00 PM FedEx International Economy[SUP]?[/SUP] 94.44

IML Gear Cream!
What problem? I was clearly stating the rate that Fedex quoted off their web site. I have no desire to have multiple shippers. USPS has done purchasepeptides.com just fine. My guess, the deal my competitor has that you are referring to is with a much larger company then themselves and they more the likely ship off that account. Guys like us dont qualify for those types of discounts with Fedex. If 2 or 3 customers is many to you my friend you better take a closer look at the number of packages we ship a month because 2 or 3 is nothing. As a matter of fact 2 or 3 isnt even 10% in a day. We cant win them all, there's plenty of business out there for everyone and we all have our own niches. I think over the last 15 months purchasepeptides.com has made itself pretty well known in the industry. Not to mention we are on track to far exceed where I thought we'd be by the end of this year!

Well...I dont understand the problem here Mate!!..All companies is able to make a deal with Fedex, like "Labpe" have for fast secure international or domestic orders to a cheap price, and as you can see, many users are asking for this service... So take action for the Business my friend, this is hopefully why you are here right?

What problem? I was clearly stating the rate that Fedex quoted off their web site. I have no desire to have multiple shippers. USPS has done purchasepeptides.com just fine. My guess, the deal my competitor has that you are referring to is with a much larger company then themselves and they more the likely ship off that account. Guys like us dont qualify for those types of discounts with Fedex. If 2 or 3 customers is many to you my friend you better take a closer look at the number of packages we ship a month because 2 or 3 is nothing. As a matter of fact 2 or 3 isnt even 10% in a day. We cant win them all, there's plenty of business out there for everyone and we all have our own niches. I think over the last 15 months purchasepeptides.com has made itself pretty well known in the industry. Not to mention we are on track to far exceed where I thought we'd be by the end of this year! thanks to twist

fixed

Has everyone met Twist?

Z

Attachments

• 3708925.jpg
    3708925.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 25
Dont fall for companies posting good things about themselves! We let our customers do the talking!

Thanks everyone for the positive flow. You know I hear allot of different reasons why people should by from certain vendors and as far as I am concerned nothing goes further then this.

I dont think this should go unmentioned.

We (purchasepeptides) are going to carry tadalafil very soon. You wont have any issues w/ it

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by returnofthdragon
I've got some on the way.
I give it an A +

Back