Good company that can be trusted???

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 73
  1. #31
    Registered User
    autodad's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    fl
    Posts
    110

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    1166815

    Just placed my first order. I'm in south fl so hopefully I get my package quickly. Keep you guys posted thanks in advance I have heard great things. :-)

  2. #32
    PurchasePeptides.com
    BOARD REP
    TwisT's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere Warm
    Posts
    2,420

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    330293898

    Quote Originally Posted by autodad View Post
    Just placed my first order. I'm in south fl so hopefully I get my package quickly. Keep you guys posted thanks in advance I have heard great things. :-)
    Bro its gonna be like I dropped it off at ur door myself!

  3. #33
    PurchasePeptides.com
    BOARD REP
    TwisT's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere Warm
    Posts
    2,420

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    330293898

    Website being remodeled! Cant wait!

  4. #34
    Registered User
    teezhay's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    924

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    67910021

    Start carrying some bromo and/or caber and I'm down.

  5. #35
    PurchasePeptides.com
    BOARD REP
    TwisT's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere Warm
    Posts
    2,420

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    330293898

    Quote Originally Posted by teezhay View Post
    Start carrying some bromo and/or caber and I'm down.
    working on it

  6. #36
    Registered User
    SMALLbaby's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    62

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    33610

    been using purchase peptides, great stuff , only wish they shipped with fedex also so i get my stuff faster

    LabPe another great company, extremly fast delivery

  7. #37
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Boynton Beach Fl
    Posts
    1,030

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    95914600

    Considering adding an overnight option for Domestic and possibly Fedex for International. We do provide Fedex on occasion when requested but fee's are high because we dont have an account with them



    Quote Originally Posted by SMALLbaby View Post
    been using purchase peptides, great stuff , only wish they shipped with fedex also so i get my stuff faster

    LabPe another great company, extremly fast delivery

  8. #38
    Registered User
    SMALLbaby's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    62

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    33610

    i belive for international orders it would be better to ship via fedex cuz it takes less time to arrive and i dont think it can be more than 50$ for that kind of shipment. right now i am paying 45$ and it takes 10 days to get here. if you can get fedex it would be great!

  9. #39
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Boynton Beach Fl
    Posts
    1,030

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    95914600

    Unfortunately we dont have a Fedex account. here is a quote from their site for a 1 pound package value $10.00

    https://www.fedex.com/ratefinder/sta...ultSummaryPage

    Select Delivery Date/Time Service Rates
    In the shortest time possible. Call 1?800?Go?FedEx for availability and rate. FedEx International Next Flight?
    Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:00 PM FedEx International Priority? 162.42
    Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:00 PM FedEx International Economy? 94.44


    Quote Originally Posted by SMALLbaby View Post
    i belive for international orders it would be better to ship via fedex cuz it takes less time to arrive and i dont think it can be more than 50$ for that kind of shipment. right now i am paying 45$ and it takes 10 days to get here. if you can get fedex it would be great!

  10. #40
    Newbie
    Lmass's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    Well...I dont understand the problem here Mate!!..All companies is able to make a deal with Fedex, like "Labpe" have for fast secure international or domestic orders to a cheap price, and as you can see, many users are asking for this service... So take action for the Business my friend, this is hopefully why you are here right?


    Quote Originally Posted by purchasepeptides View Post
    Unfortunately we dont have a Fedex account. here is a quote from their site for a 1 pound package value $10.00

    https://www.fedex.com/ratefinder/sta...ultSummaryPage

    Select Delivery Date/Time Service Rates
    In the shortest time possible. Call 1?800?Go?FedEx for availability and rate. FedEx International Next Flight?
    Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:00 PM FedEx International Priority? 162.42
    Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:00 PM FedEx International Economy? 94.44

  11. #41
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Boynton Beach Fl
    Posts
    1,030

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    95914600

    What problem? I was clearly stating the rate that Fedex quoted off their web site. I have no desire to have multiple shippers. USPS has done purchasepeptides.com just fine. My guess, the deal my competitor has that you are referring to is with a much larger company then themselves and they more the likely ship off that account. Guys like us dont qualify for those types of discounts with Fedex. If 2 or 3 customers is many to you my friend you better take a closer look at the number of packages we ship a month because 2 or 3 is nothing. As a matter of fact 2 or 3 isnt even 10% in a day. We cant win them all, there's plenty of business out there for everyone and we all have our own niches. I think over the last 15 months purchasepeptides.com has made itself pretty well known in the industry. Not to mention we are on track to far exceed where I thought we'd be by the end of this year!


    Quote Originally Posted by Lmass View Post
    Well...I dont understand the problem here Mate!!..All companies is able to make a deal with Fedex, like "Labpe" have for fast secure international or domestic orders to a cheap price, and as you can see, many users are asking for this service... So take action for the Business my friend, this is hopefully why you are here right?

  12. #42
    PurchasePeptides.com
    BOARD REP
    TwisT's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere Warm
    Posts
    2,420

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    330293898

    Quote Originally Posted by purchasepeptides View Post
    What problem? I was clearly stating the rate that Fedex quoted off their web site. I have no desire to have multiple shippers. USPS has done purchasepeptides.com just fine. My guess, the deal my competitor has that you are referring to is with a much larger company then themselves and they more the likely ship off that account. Guys like us dont qualify for those types of discounts with Fedex. If 2 or 3 customers is many to you my friend you better take a closer look at the number of packages we ship a month because 2 or 3 is nothing. As a matter of fact 2 or 3 isnt even 10% in a day. We cant win them all, there's plenty of business out there for everyone and we all have our own niches. I think over the last 15 months purchasepeptides.com has made itself pretty well known in the industry. Not to mention we are on track to far exceed where I thought we'd be by the end of this year! thanks to twist

    fixed

  13. #43
    Registered User
    crackrbaby's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    544

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    17456433

    Quote Originally Posted by TwisT View Post
    fixed
    This guy...

  14. #44
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Boynton Beach Fl
    Posts
    1,030

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    95914600

    Has everyone met Twist?
    Quote Originally Posted by TwisT View Post
    fixed
    Attached Images Attached Images

  15. #45
    PurchasePeptides.com
    BOARD REP
    TwisT's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere Warm
    Posts
    2,420

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    330293898

    hahahaha

Similar Threads

  1. I am in good company.
    By * Legion * in forum New Members
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-08-2005, 05:49 PM
  2. heard of max muscle? is this a good supplement company?
    By ultraman2000 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-14-2005, 10:07 PM
  3. Is Biotest a good company?
    By Mike141 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-19-2004, 10:35 AM
  4. What makes a good supplement company?
    By gopro in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-17-2003, 02:29 PM
  5. Trusted Online Companies
    By JerseyPunk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-28-2003, 05:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2001-2019 IronMag® Bodybuilding Discussion Forums