• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Holy fuck

vannesb

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well first off I am back and feeling much better and thanks for everyones support!!! This is truly an amazing BOARD and have met some really stand up guys her and girls!

HOLY FUCK, my sickness cost me 20lbs in weight lean muscle loss! 1-1/2 inches in my arms!! I AM PRETTY FUCKIN DEPRESSED!!!

CURRENTLY CRUISING TEST 300MG PER WEEK
4IU HGH FIGURING OUT WHAT I WANT TO DO!!!

I feel small as fuck!!!!!!

I know I can get it back have plenty of Z sups to get it back but worked my ASS off to get those gains!!!!:pissed:

Wainging LEAN gains back since currently I am 168lbs around 7% BF or less

Glad you are back and feeling better. You'll get that weight and size back on in no time Bro, you're a hard worker.

Health first VannesB. Give it some time and I'm sure you will be firing on all cylinders again :teeth:

Glad you are back and feeling better. You'll get that weight and size back on in no time Bro, you're a hard worker.

I am sure you are right but FUCK!!! Was ready to strut arounf the water park ripped at 190lbs and lean as shit! NOT SOME SKINNY FUCK!!!

You need PUSSY-lots of PUSSY-will make you strong and at least " something" will be big-or " bigger" lol-glad to have you back !! Thanks-OD

Thats great you are feeling better! Dont get down on yourself though, use those negative thoughts as motivation to get back to your routine and be bigger/better than ever! Keep at it, i know ya will! Good luck V! :winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
You need PUSSY-lots of PUSSY-will make you strong and at least " something" will be big-or " bigger" lol-glad to have you back !! Thanks-OD

LOL Yea at least it did not get smaller!!!!

Thats great you are feeling better! Dont get down on yourself though, use those negative thoughts as motivation to get back to your routine and be bigger/better than ever! Keep at it, i know ya will! Good luck V! :winkfinger:

Your right and I will this old DOG does not give up just a set back!!!!

Dbol,deca,test,hgh and you will be back to yourself in weeks.Welcome back v!

Glad your feeling better bro... the weight will come back.. no worries on that...VE

Glad to see your feeling better, don't worry you'll be back to your old self in no time

Welcome back V! Like Anabolic mentioned, bulking back up should be fun. Imagine all the things you get to eat...on no OD, the clam muscle doesn't count :roflmao:

Take it ez V!

Back