• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Not a clue!

DrB

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been keeping in shape for most of my adult life through weight training martial arts and I used to play rugby but not now.
I used to be able to gain muscle quite easily but these days not so, probably due to being the wrong side of 30 (I'm 34 now) and having a wife and 3 young children and a business to run.
I do manage to train and eat good food though.
I'm thinking about doing a cycle of pro hormones to help me on a little but do not have a clue what to use???
I am type 1 diabetic so I get bloods done every 6 months and am in good health.
Looking forward to some insight, thanks.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?b0obwh

when i started reading your post i thought you were 60 ..but then you said you are 34! dude you are not getting muscle like before because you don't have time to train like before....your age is fine , you re just getting lazy.
you have diabetes so don't mess with AAS and you really don't need to ....you just need to go back to lifting.

Have you had your test levels checked? Plus bjg has a point, with a wife, 3 kids, and a business, you have to make the time to train, and train consistently. But if your test levels are good and you ARE training right, then just check out the ironmag labs supplement line. Its about as close to the real thing as you can get if you don't want to mess with gear.

Back