1Mexgear.com

Clearing the air

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Student of the Game

Rep Points

Clearing the air

I said some things both on the forum and in PM to UncleM that was not done in the way I like to conduct myself. I want to apologize to UncleM, I now understand where he was coming from. We are both passionate about our beliefs, but sometimes that passion leads to anger. I got angry about a situation that I should have just stayed out of. I do think some issues need to be addressed and UncleM has said they will be addressed and that is good enough for me.

UncleM, I am sorry for some of the words I used and things I said. I'm glad all is good with us now as I have always respected you and do consider you a friend.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

thank you anabolic that meant the world for your to apologize as we known each other long time, please if there is anybody else want to kill me ok as a club is great the way it is. so if i can handle like two civelized and ill go fist for apology thats good for us. and the best cyp & susp from bbservice the cyp has to be watson. but ok guys whoever i didnt apologize to let me know and get this over brtherlll

all information given is fictional and only for entertainment purposes only. it is legal to use performance enhancement medications where i live. please seek medical advice before using any performance drug, and only if its legal in your country.

Rep Points

^^ I like this. Both two good bros.

Rep Points

anabolic is a stand up guy

RISE ABOVE
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

BOARD REP

Rep Points

blame it all on the roids lmao we get a lot of mixed emotions!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Everything I say is purely a joke and I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only.

Board Reps Do Not have anything to do with sponsors. No matter what companys boards they help out they are not affiliated with the sponsor.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

thank you guys, l did some violent things in my house cause i was hurt that my friends turned on me, but now its akl good but i hope the other guys i get the chance to pm me so i can aplogize as iam glad i talked to persian , anabolic in a pm so we worked things out because big p and anabolic ive done help for one another. ex i had great friend now. i hope the rest of testers to pm me so i can apologize to. i dont know but i have told anabolic, persian that halotestin 100mg ed made me nutso but not to where a meltdown last was a big issue and that was the last day i did precription drugs, opiates i was addicted to. its not funny as officer vega thinks its a joke i almost killed my wife. if u think thats funny , i dont. i had a gun to her head and pulled the trigger so, no it wasnt funny. yes i did it to myself. but iam a addictions counselor and understand. but others thank you. and i hate cops. excet some of the very few that are on here.

all information given is fictional and only for entertainment purposes only. it is legal to use performance enhancement medications where i live. please seek medical advice before using any performance drug, and only if its legal in your country.

Rep Points

your always good in my book bro

Swollen Member
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

good shit here.
    Like people about as much as they like me. Never found a way to say fuck you politely.

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

thanx guys but officer vega said i had a meltdown, fuck him i did not i just got attacked so i gave it back but i love those guys now. ill never like officer vega if hes a cop. hes always where the place where people were having problems. so fuck him. i got more friends on here then he thinks. and who would use that kinda name. i dont trust cops if he is one. but even a person, hes a asshole. and no i dont want him starting nothing iam not in the mood.

RISE ABOVE
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

damn brother I know how hard it is to kick opiates but fuck take it easy on the house and the old lady bro, get a punching bag, jack off, take a walk or something that shit will land you in jail brother and one look at you and there going to say its roid rage which we hate when people say that, you get what Im saying... dont take shit personal here, I learned that a long time ago posting in AG it don't mean nothing people like to see if they can make you melt and if they do they win so just don't take it so personal bro keep it mellow

BOARD REP

Rep Points

no chucky1 i didnt kick opiates this time with the gun that was last yr when i quit opiates ive been clean since then, but today ,my wife left as i told her i will be getting real pissed, so, i didnt hurt her ever, this happened along time ago. i punch out my plate glass window and holes in wall so she wasnt here i told her to leave as my temper got the best of me . i threw my real and couldnt get it back. but no,i havent touch any prescrition opiates in over a yr. thnx to my wife i got into addictions center for drug addicted nurses and dr of all kinds of specialtys. i put the gun to her head over 1 yr ago, i had the meltdown. i was just pissed so bad, i took it out on my house. no cops would come they only have 3 cops where i live and the tazer dont work on me so they ant going to win. but yeah i guess iam not so intimadating to cops but they think twice now that the tazer dont work. but when your pissed thats it u got to smash up the house. i dont hit my my wife ever as i told her iam angry and she new to leave. nobody can hear back hear anyway.
    Last edited by unclem; 06-02-2012 at 01:40 AM.

RISE ABOVE
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

are you the real life HULK lol...

BOARD REP

Rep Points

i got charged big time with felonies but knocked down to violations. so i got lucky from felonies to vialations. i grabbed the sex offender up in front building as these are houses you rent your own house.

Rep Points

standup anabolic for apologizing
    takes a real man
    respect

unclem is a good dude
    has always had excellent communication

Student of the Game

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by fireazm View Post
    standup anabolic for apologizing
    takes a real man
    respect

unclem is a good dude
    has always had excellent communication
    Thanks, it was the right thing to do because I was wrong.

Rep Points

I also apologized to Mex for getting personal with him when I shouldn't have. I should've kept the discussion to the topic at hand and not make personal attacks on ANYONE. We're all good now.
    DISCLAIMER: I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids, all information about Anabolic Steroids is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Please don't use anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription.

Student of the Game

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by exphys88 View Post
    I also apologized to Mex for getting personal with him when I shouldn't have. I should've kept the discussion to the topic at hand and not make personal attacks on ANYONE. We're all good now.
    Why I respect you both. No matter what we say in the heat of the battle, at the end we all can show respect for the other guy and are big enough to say we are sorry.

Rep Points

Nothing like make up sex
    ~bulldogz~

BOARD REP

Rep Points

I love it man! All you bros are great peps alot great peps on Ironmag brothers.

Everything I say is purely a joke and I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only.

Board Reps Do Not have anything to do with sponsors. No matter what companys boards they help out they are not affiliated with the sponsor.

Student of the Game

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogz View Post
    Nothing like make up sex
    You forgot the "no homo".

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic5150 View Post
    lol

Rep Points

~bulldogz~

BOARD REP

Rep Points

iam glad as hell we are getting along again, it means the world to me.

Rep Points

Student of the Game

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by unclem View Post
    iam glad as hell we are getting along again, it means the world to me.
    Me too my Brother.

Stacey's Boy
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Me too my Brother.
    OK you two, this is getting kinda gay.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

lmfao^^^^^^^^^^