Pharmacom Store


Free cycle for one person Who was ripped off by bigbenj

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 89
  1. #31
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Age
    52
    Posts
    32,909

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points
    1300404395

    Quote Originally Posted by exphys88 View Post
    What did you do w the real GFR?

    Respect to you for this though.
    I am the same guy I always was.

  2. #32
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    58

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    1447778

    Bump GFR

    thats standup right there
    respect to you

    It would be a simple

    1-8 test prop 100mg eod
    winny 50mg weeks 4-8

    pct taken care of


    if im not chosen

    whoever is, thats why Iron is a great board

    bros looking out for one another

    only a few boards like it around


    thats gfr
    and vibrant for even OFFERING to do this

    respect

  3. #33
    Registered User
    Wanna_B_Bigger's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    440

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    54229285

    Trying to make it right....anyone with back orders please read. Where is this thread?

  4. #34
    Registered User
    colochine's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    3,365

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    473103209

    Quote Originally Posted by Wanna_B_Bigger View Post
    Trying to make it right....anyone with back orders please read. Where is this thread?
    Someone deleted it obviously

  5. #35
    Registered User
    Wanna_B_Bigger's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    440

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    54229285

    Somebody or GFR?

  6. #36
    Registered User
    Wanna_B_Bigger's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    440

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    54229285

    It's not funny when it was a thread to take care of the burn victims, unless somebody else is taking care of us.

  7. #37
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    tallguy34's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    826

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    69867039

    Quote Originally Posted by Wanna_B_Bigger View Post
    It's not funny when it was a thread to take care of the burn victims, unless somebody else is taking care of us.
    I was in the thread and went to go to the next page and all of a sudden a password entry box popped up. So idk what the fuck is going on...

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Age
    52
    Posts
    32,909

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points
    1300404395

    Quote Originally Posted by tallguy34 View Post
    I thought posting personal information linking to FB would get you banned? I seem to remember someone else was gonna do the same thing and they were told hey would be banned... Don't see it happening though. Anyways, I'll let this thread get back on track now...
    I am willing to be banned to post the truth about criminal scum who rip off IM members,

  9. #39
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    tallguy34's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    826

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    69867039

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
    I am willing to be banned to post the truth about criminal scum who rip off IM members,
    Dude, have you even looked at his FB?? There is no info and a couple pics! What can anyone pissibly et off that? Your a MOD and a Veteran on this board... You really should act like one. If you still think Ben is a scammer then posting a link of his FB makes you no better than him.

  10. #40
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Age
    52
    Posts
    32,909

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points
    1300404395

    Quote Originally Posted by tallguy34 View Post
    Dude, have you even looked at his FB?? There is no info and a couple pics! What can anyone pissibly et off that? Your a MOD and a Veteran on this board... You really should act like one. If you still think Ben is a scammer then posting a link of his FB makes you no better than him.
    He did not rip me off because I knew he was scum years ago, if you want revenge on him that is your problem.

  11. #41
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    tallguy34's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    826

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    69867039

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
    He did not rip me off because I knew he was scum years ago, if you want revenge on him that is your problem.
    I've already said I never ordered so I never got screwed. He is going through a shit ton of trouble to explain things and try and fix them.

    I have no idea where your getting this "I want revenge" stuff, I've never alluded to this at all.

  12. #42
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Age
    52
    Posts
    32,909

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points
    1300404395

    Quote Originally Posted by tallguy34 View Post
    I've already said I never ordered so I never got screwed. He is going through a shit ton of trouble to explain things and try and fix them.

    I have no idea where your getting this "I want revenge" stuff, I've never alluded to this at all.
    Benj is a criminal, it is sad that even after he ripped off dozens of members here you are still licking his nuts.


    Shame on you.

  13. #43
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    tallguy34's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    826

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    69867039

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
    Benj is a criminal, it is sad that even after he ripped off dozens of members here you are still licking his nuts.


    Shame on you.
    I don't see it that way but okay...

    I'm sorry if I can see logic through all this bullshit and you can't. But then again the beef you had with Ben over the whole Pars thing would give you a reason to act like a child now.

  14. #44
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Age
    52
    Posts
    32,909

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points
    1300404395

    Quote Originally Posted by tallguy34 View Post
    I don't see it that way but okay...

    I'm sorry if I can see logic through all this bullshit and you can't. But then again the beef you had with Ben over the whole Pars thing would give you a reason to act like a child now.
    I just see the facts and benj is a liar and a thief, you can try to back him all you want but that just shows you are also a criminal.

  15. #45
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    tallguy34's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    826

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    69867039

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
    I just see the facts and benj is a liar and a thief, you can try to back him all you want but that just shows you are also a criminal.
    No, you have an ax to grind and your making the most out of it from a bad situation.

    So your gonna start in on me now? I'm a criminal? Why? Because I use my brain and don't act childish like you? That's fine... go ahead. What's next? You gonna start a thread about me being a criminal also?? The more of your ridiculous posts I read the more childish you appear.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-05-2011, 07:14 AM
  2. Who is the biggest ripped person?
    By Sef in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 04:29 PM
  3. Who is the biggest ripped person?
    By Sef in forum Training
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 12:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2001-2020 IronMag® Bodybuilding Discussion Forums