Pharmacom Store


Free cycle for one person Who was ripped off by bigbenj

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 89
  1. #46
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Age
    52
    Posts
    32,909

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points
    1300404395

    Quote Originally Posted by tallguy34 View Post
    No, you have an ax to grind and your making the most out of it from a bad situation.

    So your gonna start in on me now? I'm a criminal? Why? Because I use my brain and don't act childish like you? That's fine... go ahead. What's next? You gonna start a thread about me being a criminal also?? The more of your ridiculous posts I read the more childish you appear.
    You are scum who backs a criminal.....nice work and thank you for showing us all what you are.

  2. #47
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    tallguy34's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    826

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    69867039

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
    You are scum who backs a criminal.....nice work and thank you for showing us all what you are.
    Your pitiful... really, you have no integrity and with every new thread and post you make spamming the entire forum proves it. I'm not even gonna bother wasting my time with you anymore. If anyone has shown their true colors here its you.

  3. #48
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Age
    52
    Posts
    32,909

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points
    1300404395

    Quote Originally Posted by tallguy34 View Post
    Your pitiful... really, you have no integrity and with every new thread and post you make spamming the entire forum proves it. I'm not even gonna bother wasting my time with you anymore. If anyone has shown their true colors here its you.
    Really

    I am paying literally for the scum bag Ben G***** thievery and you are doing nothing but supporting the scum bag.

    Shame on you, you disgust me.

  4. #49
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    tallguy34's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    826

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    69867039

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
    Really

    I am paying literally for the scum bag Ben G***** thievery and you are doing nothing but supporting the scum bag.

    Shame on you, you disgust me.
    This is my last response toward you...

    I'm beginning to think YOU are Lucky Seven... with as hard as your riding this whole situation? And paying for someones cycle, which would make sense after ripping everyone off? Plus you claims to know a whole bunch of stuff! You also don't have anything to support your ridiculous allegations against EK who is trying to do right by all these people who got burned...

    Plus you have motive to get back at Ben... are those breadcrumbs I see??

  5. #50
    Registered User
    jimm's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,408

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    116707760

    Quote Originally Posted by tallguy34 View Post
    I thought posting personal information linking to FB would get you banned? I seem to remember someone else was gonna do the same thing and they were told hey would be banned... Don't see it happening though. Anyways, I'll let this thread get back on track now...
    whos that in the pic i know its got BIGBENJ in the pic lol but ur avi has same dude in it, is that you or him?

  6. #51
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Age
    52
    Posts
    32,909

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points
    1300404395

    Quote Originally Posted by tallguy34 View Post
    This is my last response toward you...

    I'm beginning to think YOU are Lucky Seven... with as hard as your riding this whole situation? And paying for someones cycle, which would make sense after ripping everyone off? Plus you claims to know a whole bunch of stuff! You also don't have anything to support your ridiculous allegations against EK who is trying to do right by all these people who got burned...

    Plus you have motive to get back at Ben... are those breadcrumbs I see??
    I am just an average guy willing to pay for a portion of Ben G*****/bigbenj's crimes. You can hate on me for trying to do the right thing and you can love Ben G***** for ripping your fellow members off, that is your decision.

  7. #52
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    tallguy34's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    826

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    69867039

    Quote Originally Posted by jimm View Post
    whos that in the pic i know its got BIGBENJ in the pic lol but ur avi has same dude in it, is that you or him?
    What you talking about bro? You sure your not talking about GFR's avi?

  8. #53
    Registered User
    Wanna_B_Bigger's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    440

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    54229285

    If you are just speculating we could also speculate that you are working for Pars and this is a convenient way to knock out some competition (EK). I don't know what to believe but by deleting that thread you are possibly destroying the only chance many IM members have of getting their orders. With so much smoke and mirrors around here people want proof.

  9. #54
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Age
    52
    Posts
    32,909

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points
    1300404395

    Quote Originally Posted by Wanna_B_Bigger View Post
    If you are just speculating we could also speculate that you are working for Pars and this is a convenient way to knock out some competition (EK). I don't know what to believe but by deleting that thread you are possibly destroying the only chance many IM members have of getting their orders. With so much smoke and mirrors around here people want proof.
    Good point.

    All i can say is i have been a member of IM since 2005, and a member of MD since 2007, I was or am a mod on both sites. I am not a thief and I do not involve myself with drug sales. If you chose to think benj is more legit then so be it.

  10. #55
    Registered User
    Wanna_B_Bigger's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    440

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    54229285

    At this point it's not a matter of thinking ben is more legit and I have no beef with you other than the fact that you deleted a thread that could possibly have been a chance for members to recover their loses. At least we could have waited to see.

  11. #56
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Age
    52
    Posts
    32,909

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points
    1300404395

    So sad, I am giving free money away yet some of you retards still think that thief benj is the guy to support, breaks my heart.

  12. #57
    Registered User
    Wanna_B_Bigger's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    440

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    54229285

    While you seem to be doing an admirable deed you did say you could only help one person. There is a chance to help everyone if you let EK make good on L7s fiasco. If you hate them that bad, ban them afterwards. It's not dumb, it's logical.

  13. #58
    Registered User
    colochine's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    3,365

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    473103209

    Quote Originally Posted by Wanna_B_Bigger View Post
    While you seem to be doing an admirable deed you did say you could only help one person. There is a chance to help everyone if you let EK make good on L7s fiasco. If you hate them that bad, ban them afterwards. It's not dumb, it's logical.
    Logical?? Wtf is that this is the Internet and when you have bath salts and a handle of JD nothing is muther fucking logical!!!

  14. #59
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Age
    52
    Posts
    32,909

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points
    1300404395

    Quote Originally Posted by Wanna_B_Bigger View Post
    While you seem to be doing an admirable deed you did say you could only help one person. There is a chance to help everyone if you let EK make good on L7s fiasco. If you hate them that bad, ban them afterwards. It's not dumb, it's logical.
    I would hope every co here would take up the slack, to not do so is a horrible business move. That being said I am the only member here who is helping anyone with my own $$$, when any of you have done the same you can then feel free to criticize me. Until then shut the fuck up you worthless poser.

  15. #60
    Registered User
    Wanna_B_Bigger's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    440

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    54229285

    Quote Originally Posted by colochine View Post
    Logical?? Wtf is that this is the Internet and when you have bath salts and a handle of JD nothing is muther fucking logical!!!
    I need a translator for that post.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-05-2011, 07:14 AM
  2. Who is the biggest ripped person?
    By Sef in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 04:29 PM
  3. Who is the biggest ripped person?
    By Sef in forum Training
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 12:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2001-2020 IronMag® Bodybuilding Discussion Forums