• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Would You Buy From Me If I Started My Own Research Chem Company??

[SIL]

AG'S DEMIGOD
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Give me some input, my ninjas.

Untitled-4.gif

I'm completely fed up with most of these research chemical companies. I'm honestly thinking about starting my own. I'm not trying to solicit anyone or anything, I'm just looking for someone with basic knowledge who could answer a few questions for me. Of course, this will all be for research purposes.

I hate seeing my boys get shafted by these companies, out to make a quick buck. I'm tired of these "bad batches" and underdosed products. I want a place everyone can go for properly dosed RC's, all the time. No hit and miss. Something of quality, and quality prices, that is reliable.

If anyone reading this has a basic knowledge, and could answer a few basic questions for me, please PM me. Thanks.

Untitled-4.gif

If I go ahead with this, I want to be a constant positive presence for years and years. I'm not in this just to make a quick buck or to just push as much product as I can. I will take my time with this, and insure quality. This is why I want to test every product for a month before release. I want to insure that the product I put out is to my standards and wants. If I find a shipment of powder I was sent is bad, I will not put that out. I will trash it and start again.

Untitled-4.gif

u appear way tooooo legit for me

i like the crack addicts out the back alleyway better!

That is very true. Small things usually slip through the cracks once the size of the operation increases. I think part of that is that people become too relaxed, reliant, and put too much trust in others. I want my hands on and in everything. While I can't control the powders coming in to me, I can insure that they don't go out if they aren't up to my standards. I won't have anyone else handling my products, besides my potential business partner, and he is on the same page as me. We're not going to be in this to make a quick buck. We want to be in it forever.

Untitled-4.gif

Dumbest thread in histroy

^^^dumbest poster in history

nice avi, still whacking off to it, study it but dont look to long faggot, who on this site collects asshole pics Silhua

Goddamn Siluha, You've really out done yourself this time. This just took epic to a........ho...........nuva...........levoe

IML Gear Cream!
I'm not afraid to eat costs if I have to. I'm not going to get greedy. Greed is what ruins everyone. I'm far, far, far from greedy.
If I don't have the proper inventory on hand, I will have to tell people to wait. I'm not going to take orders if I don't have the products.
I think people would respect that. I see plenty of people who will wait for a source to open back up to get their supplies, instead of going somewhere else. I believe that with a solid customer base, built through trust, people would be understanding of small delays like that.

Untitled-4.gif

The only greed you have is keeping all the anus pics to yourself…….NICE ANUS

u need a banner bro ?

220px-Unlucky7.jpg

he could use someones anus and only appeal to faggots

Anyone with input is welcome. I'm kind of just using this thread to think out loud.
I've always been one to want to help people, and this would tie in two of my passions. Enhancing your body and helping others.

Untitled-4.gif

I don't want to be like all the other chem companies. I feel like they are too plain, and they don't really have a real presence in the community.
I want to be hands on with everything, including communicating with all the customers on a personal basis.
I don't want anyone answering questions for me. I want a direct line of communication between myself and the customers.
I won't have any reps. It will just be myself and my business partner. We will be hands on in every facet of this operation.

I want everyone to be like "go with my boy Ben's company. Everything is top notch, and he's a great guy that really cares about the customers and the quality of his products." That's what I want

Untitled-4.gif

I have absolutely no chem knowledge, can I be your rep?

I propose you start things off with a banner contest

and azza can keep a video log in exchange for free gearz

IML Gear Cream!
That is a very good idea. I don't want to go for the big time right off the bat. I have a regular job, so I can afford to start small with this. I want to build a solid customer base. I want people to trust me. I want them to be like "I don't even have to think twice when I order from Ben. I know his products are good." That's how I want it to be from the beginning til the end. I want to be held personally accountable for everything.
I want to give out products to some well respected members, so they can give me their honest feedback. I don't want anything sugar coated. If there is something that needs to be fixed, whatever that may be, I want the people to tell me. If there is any kind of problem, I would want my customers to put it out in the open, for all to see. That will force me to stay on top of my game.
I have contacted a couple, and also contacted a couple of other people, to get their input and recommendations. I'm never going to completely trust anyone though. Have to stay on my toes at all times, IMO, for the good of myself and the people I would be servicing.

Untitled-4.gif

you need to start some shameless self promoting threads before you even have any products on hand about how great they are, then sit back while members like noho will kiss your ass for free gear.

Sad truth in this thread :lol:

I agree with all of that. I want to be the underdog. That's how I've always been. It's hard to find an honest business man. Very hard actually, IMO, but, that's who I want to be. I've never tried to get over on someone a day in my life. I've always believed that where there's a will, there's a way.
I would owe it to myself and my customers to make 100% sure that everything is up to par. This is why I want to test everything personally, because then I will have concrete numbers in front of me. I never want to see a customer say that the product isn't working, I want the piece of mind of knowing beforehand that whatever I put up is up to standards. I will post bloodwork for every batch, before it goes out. If that means getting bloodwork every week, that is what I will do.

Untitled-4.gif

I'll probably wait for feed back........lol....lol...

Back