• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

If KOS cut down

Noheawaiian

Ultimate UKA Rep
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
would he be bigger or smaller than azza?

hes always gonna be fat because your mom always feeds him cookies after he bangs her

Question should be, could he do 40 push-ups?

Question really should be, would he make a face as determined as this:
4cd4bd30-46b2-4bc0.jpg

and end with a face of satisfaction/disbelief like this:
4cd4bd30-46ce-ba36.jpg

During these sad times were lucky to have Azza as entertainment :daydream:

hey i love to take the piss, truth is KOS will have less LBM than me, its easy for me to build up, i can be any weight i want……problem for KOS is his excuse list…….and hating on everyone...

KOS is farmboy strong. thats something you can't take away from him. azza has retart strenth.

IML Gear Cream!
retard strength trumps all

KOS is farmboy strong. thats something you can't take away from him. azza has retart strenth.

i wasnt doing the vids to show strength, pound for pound i shit on KOS…….you want me to post some strength vids? I smith machine shoulder press more than i weigh which is 192,

which means you have been fat all your life, i have none….

oh shit i am hurt now…..

well i was the smallest in my class, weighed around 60 kilos until i was in my twenties, i am 90 now…..i gained in one bulk 73.5kg to 94.5kg in 4 months…...

well i was the smallest in my class, weighed around 60 kilos until i was in my twenties, i am 90 now…..i gained in one bulk 73.5kg to 94.5kg in 4 months…...

I call bullshit Azza. You ain't nowhere near a tonne.

I was wrestling at 130 lbs @ 14 :shake: I'm still hungry from those days

I first touched a weight at ten....took really long breaks...chased girls....got divorced and married again
but weights and arnold have always been there

I call bullshit Azza. You ain't nowhere near a tonne.

sorry dude, it happened and is well documented on 2 aussie forums back in 2007……i was on a seafood diet, did mainly compounds, 2 ph over a 4 month period Epi and Methyl 1-D, i was recomping from 83kg when i had last done weights with a vengeance. I maintained the 94.5kg with less fat than i have now for over 6 months, then the stress and cortisol took over and went down…..

i had to take the next few weeks off, body needs some rest

i dont understand how guys can stop working out, its been 2 fucken days and im losing my mind.......

sorry dude, it happened and is well documented on 2 aussie forums back in 2007……i was on a seafood diet, did mainly compounds, 2 ph over a 4 month period Epi and Methyl 1-D, i was recomping from 83kg when i had last done weights with a vengeance. I maintained the 94.5kg with less fat than i have now for over 6 months, then the stress and cortisol took over and went down…..

Links please. :coffee:

Back