1Mexgear.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

vote for your 2 best guys you want to take bloods?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

vote for your 2 best guys you want to take bloods?

persian
    anabolic

all information given is fictional and only for entertainment purposes only. it is legal to use performance enhancement medications where i live. please seek medical advice before using any performance drug, and only if its legal in your country.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by unclem View Post
    persian
    anabolic
    can you explain a little more

Rep Points

Ex and anabolic

RISE ABOVE
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

what you what tested big unc... gear/ hgh ?

Rep Points

Maybe u test the batch too uncle m

CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

anabolic
    exphyss

BOARD REP

Rep Points

we are going to do this for mex. mex has assured us he is getting a new batch of omega and that it will be gtg. so me and unc came up with the idea that we should get the new omega stuff and get it out and tested again to assure it is gtg and that the last batch was and will be the only bad batch weve gotten. so to assure all that the omega line is still gtg we are deciding who to give it to for testing and blood work. i am with you on this one unc as i am mid cycle and couldnt get bloods on something right now and it be accurate, so i vote
    - Persian
    - anabolic

Rep Points

exphys and my main man pure persian

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by vicious 13 View Post
    Maybe u test the batch too uncle m
    i cant brother i got to much in my system or i would. mexs hgh is all of it gtg as its all human grade it comes from large pharmacetical companys the same ones we get from mexico that go to rite-aide so theres no reason as they are well outfitted to make no mistakes.
    Last edited by unclem; 06-02-2012 at 02:54 PM.

all information given is fictional and only for entertainment purposes only. it is legal to use performance enhancement medications where i live. please seek medical advice before using any performance drug, and only if its legal in your country.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

If Anabolic and exphys are able and willing.. they have my vote. Can't get much more unbiased and honest if you ask me.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by chucky1 View Post
    the same thing as last time. but the whole thing is up to how they want to do it. and i believe everyword the testers have no more dibelieveing the testers. if its bad again ill talk to mex to take it off the list and why but lets get this going. i think mex should cover the blood test cost too.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by chucky1 View Post
    we are testing gear wat kind and time frames are made out by the testers.

Student of the Game

Rep Points

I'm in, you give me whatever protocol you'd like followed and I'm willing to pay for the blood test out of my pocket. I'd like to be able to have guys reassured that Omega is on point and would be happy to help my buddy UncleM and Mex.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

sounds pretty good to me anabolic. id say your deff on list as a tester

Student of the Game

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dutchmaster454 View Post
    sounds pretty good to me anabolic. id say your deff on list as a tester
    I'll have to run it by GXR to get approval since I am first and foremost a Naps rep, but I will not do anything not above board because of that fact. But rest assured that I will follow whatever protocol is established and will post results at whatever time frame Mex deems best.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Anabolic it is difficult to have a protocall with a multi ester blend. Im sure all the people want is to see bloods at 1500ng and up!!! So im guessing like 2cc or 3cc a week with a min of pinning 2x a week to maintain a steadier blood level 3x a week is ideal for any sust blend using basskillers weekly sust level calculations. he says eod or blood level wont stablize. Who knows lol.
    Thanks to the bros who trust me enough to put my name. Much respect my brother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic5150 View Post
    I'm in, you give me whatever protocol you'd like followed and I'm willing to pay for the blood test out of my pocket. I'd like to be able to have guys reassured that Omega is on point and would be happy to help my buddy UncleM and Mex.

Everything I say is purely a joke and I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only.

Board Reps Do Not have anything to do with sponsors. No matter what companys boards they help out they are not affiliated with the sponsor.

Rep Points

Anabolic

Student of the Game

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by PurePersian View Post
    Anabolic it is difficult to have a protocall with a multi ester blend. Im sure all the people want is to see bloods at 1500ng and up!!! So im guessing like 2cc or 3cc a week with a min of pinning 2x a week to maintain a steadier blood level 3x a week is ideal for any sust blend using basskillers weekly sust level calculations. he says eod or blood level wont stablize. Who knows lol.
    I say we pin 1cc 3x a week to keep blood levels stable and test after 4 weeks, testing within 24 hours of the last pin fasted. I will only run Formeron at 1 pump every third day as my AI and will not administer 1 day prior so as not to increase test output.

Sound like a plan?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

You would have to do 3 weeks or 3.3 lol since the bottles are 10ml but that seems like a goo protocall Im sure that mex would agree with that.
    But I think People are still voting for tester number 2. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic5150 View Post
    I say we pin 1cc 3x a week to keep blood levels stable and test after 4 weeks, testing within 24 hours of the last pin fasted. I will only run Formeron at 1 pump every third day as my AI and will not administer 1 day prior so as not to increase test output.

Sound like a plan?

Everything I say is purely a joke and I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only.

Board Reps Do Not have anything to do with sponsors. No matter what companys boards they help out they are not affiliated with the sponsor.

Student of the Game

Rep Points

You would have to do 3 weeks or 3.3 lol since the bottles are 10ml but that seems like a goo protocall Im sure that mex would agree with that.
    But I think People are still voting for tester number 2. lol
    3 weeks would be plenty to balance test levels.

And I really hate that tester #2, LOL

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Who? lol their isn't one yet! lmao.

Student of the Game

Rep Points

Who? lol their isn't one yet! lmao.
    I know, thats why I hate it!!!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

lmao..

CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

wouldn't it make sense to also get some testers to test something like test e from the omega line? test e or c has a clear protocol to prove whether its dosed correctly, underdosed, or bunk.

Rep Points

I'll test the test e

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder46 View Post
    can you explain a little more
    what!!!!!!!!!!!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

wat ever the people that are testing iam with there results 100%. you guys do and however u want to do it is all up to u. if u want to test e or cyp thats fine. whatever you guys want. it looks like we have a winners to test. its persian and anabolic. persian how do i get mex to give gear so u guys can test it? or you and me can ask. so its settled looks like 2 winners are our winners,.

Student of the Game

Rep Points

I'm on board Uncle, GXR64 said it is cool for me to test for you guys. He's a good boss Bro, the best.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vibrant View Post
    wouldn't it make sense to also get some testers to test something like test e from the omega line? test e or c has a clear protocol to prove whether its dosed correctly, underdosed, or bunk.
    Cyp is the best.. But I cant do a protocall that is less that 1gram a week..and I was planning on running a heavy cycle but im just waiting on my tren to come in! lol.
    all the multi esters do is prove there is test in the vial nothing more or less..
    Last edited by PurePersian; 06-04-2012 at 05:57 PM.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

If you are down anabolic I say we just go with the cyp

Or you do test e I do test c that way we can prove that two diff esters are GTG!! Since the protocall is like identical
    Last edited by PurePersian; 06-04-2012 at 05:57 PM.