• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Best HGH

superman39

SuperHuman
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What's the best quality HGH out there right now?

i like this thread

let's hear it

i hear hyges and rips

id pike to try the rips

no personal experience yet with any hgh

My first choice would be HRT (legal and legit) from a clinic, but if it is too expensive, I would check out the labs thread for great info on what has been tried, tested and proven.

Check out the Lab thread for results for the price and quality Blue tops!

From what I've researched(and I've researched ALOT) most consistent and most liked are Rips, Hyges and NQK Kigs. Bump for personal results

U have had good success with nqk huh. U have any labs of it? I have heard mixed about em

Best GH on the market is made by Serono/Serostim. I've use most of what's out there, nothing compares to this stuff. Oh, and you don't have to keep the kits in the fridge (until you mix a bottle). Shit works faster than any other GH out there, IMHO. Only problem is finding them, as they are very hard to come by. Some sites on line sell a 126iu kit for nearly $2K. It's all I use.

/V

That is what a local pro here is on( just placed third fairly recently). You have to know people or have deep pockets for HG growth.

damn it

i had an opportunity to buy seros for like $600

got into a fight with the guy though,so there goes that

Sereno sizen
norditropin novonordisk
sandoz
top of the top! but expensive..no way you can get legit one 100iu under 1000€!!!!!! its around 1300$!!!

I havent used them yet.. but the labwork ive seen coming back on the blue tops is pretty good. Ill be.honest i had always been hesitant to dish out that much mulah for something that could be bunk.. Thanks to this site we can now see what lab testing is coming back at.. And no matter what you go with you can some confidence if you check out the testing section that your not pissin your money away.. VE

Sereno sizen
norditropin novonordisk
sandoz
top of the top! but expensive..no way you can get legit one 100iu under 1000€!!!!!! its around 1300$!!!

Not true. We should not be discussing prices here, but I will say this...my 126iu Serostim kits cost far less than half of what you quoted for a kit. Granted, not on line....but locally.

/V

Not true. We should not be discussing prices here, but I will say this...my 126iu Serostim kits cost far less than half of what you quoted for a kit. Granted, not on line....but locally.

/V

I m agreed with u, u can get a good serono for a decent price, even better if u buy them from Mexico,Thailand u can get them a very cheap.

Great info guys. I found a few local sources who claim to have Genotropin and Serostim. Now I've done some research and both are good quality. By looking at the product, how can I be certain of authenticity of the package?

i just dont understand how people have the money to afford to run hgh at the doses and time it takes to get results.along with your gear ,supplments ,protien,food gym membership etc.i can afford all of it but the hgh i would love to run it some day but just so much money not to know what your going to get and what kind of results i am going to get for that amount of money.and a lot of poking.not saying how much you pay or money talk but on average how much does it cost to run hgh a month ball park?i have heard close to 1k a month thats not right is it?

HGH does get expensive especially running 10iu on off days and 15iu of workout days! :)

I will run 5iu ED for 6 months. Have some money saved. Mind as well spend it on my body. Oh it's expensive but worth it. Just make sure you get something good.

XYZ...why don't you answer my question instead of pull down my post...tool

Novotropins or Riptropin

Back