• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

anyone tried cheque drops?

wowwow

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have buddy who is going to split a bottle with me. I know about the data and history behind them but was wondering if any of you have tried them and what was the result?

Sure-I place the in same category as crack:eek:. Makes no sense at all ? OD

Never would try it because of all the bad stories that I have heard over the years and it being one of the most toxic orals.

Canine birth control pills-Good luck

Just do meth. After your done taking the squat rack apart; you should get a great workout.

I don't know if id classify it as a mind altering drug but then again I've never tried it. I know that mike tyson use to use it before fights. I also know its the most toxic oral there is, but If I were to use it it would only be before competition. I'm getting close to thirty and have a much harder time in the cage than I used to do to injury and the fact that I have an actual career and kids and can't train 40 hours a week like the 18- 24 year olds that dominate the league. I've got one or two fights left in me and well... I don't need any people making shitty cheating remarks that's why I put the post here instead of the main forum because most dudes here are down to earth. I was just looking for someone with personal experience with it. I had never heard of it untill yesterday and a simple Google search told me all the specifics, but someones personal experience means more to me than a steriod.com profile.

Last edited:
I don't know if id classify it as a mind altering drug but then again I've never tried it. I know that mike tyson use to use it before fights. I also know its the most toxic oral there is, but If I were to use it it would only be before competition. I'm getting close to thirty and have a much harder time in the cage than I used to do to injury and the fact that I have an actual career and kids and can't train 40 hours a week like the 18- 24 year olds that dominate the league. I've got one or two fights left in me and well... I don't need any people making shitty cheating remarks that's why I put the post here instead of the main forum because most dudes here are down to earth. I was just looking for someone with personal experience with it. I had never heard of it untill yesterday and a simple Google search told me all the specifics, but someones personal experience means more to me than a steriod.com profile.

IMO is not worth it. I can undersatnd where you are coming from-but something like TNE would work without all the problems I would think. I tried it many years ago and it was insane. Just looking out for you my friend-30 is still VERY young. Best of luck-OD

Back