• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Magnesium ??? The Weight Loss Cure

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Magnesium – The Weight Loss Cure by Dr. Carolyn Dean (NaturalNews) OK, I give up. I admit it, the only books that people are buying are weight loss books. So in order to get the message about magnesium across to the masses, I present you with The Magnesium Weight Loss Cure. I just read Wheat [...]
Read More...

There are a lot of people-mostly woman that are magnesium deficient.

There's a guy in Cali that made a transdermal magnesium and claims that it helped cancer patients receive less chemotherapy- or none!

The study was done at Cal Poly SLO CA... The study claimed LARGE amounts of Vitamin C and Magnesium is detrimental in helping kick cancer cells and replenish positive cells ..It's still an on going study.....

I try to take extra every night...

looking at my multi vit, it has 50m mg of magnesium and thats only 13% on a 2000 cal day :geewhiz:

I get the jigsaw magnesium for the slow release otherwise your getting the runs. I tried some of that Chinese shit from sam's club and it gives a stomachache plus the shits. What's even more fucked up is 80% of vit c comes out of china. I'm searching out all american or european made vitamins.
I shoot for 1000/ed when I remember to take my stuff.

Great article.

Last edited:
Back