• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Multiple Sclerosis and Cruising

MakeItMethylated

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Are there any benefits for Multiple Sclerosis If i decide to cruise

Im only 21 so im on the fence

I heard about a few studies where Men with MS were treated with testosterone

i need some expert advice on this

HeavyIron and Oldschoollifter if they can help

anyone else is invited to help me make a choice

Have you had your natural test level checked?

natty levels are about 365 TT

Thats pretty low but 21 is pretty young do u and your wife to be want kids I osl still around?

may have one on the way and i thought he was just not repping anymore

Nice yea the fertility thing is the only thing that makes me pct once I'm done having kids it's on I know a lot of guys who started cruising young like 19 and 20!and they have no regrets so I dunno I guess I'm bias

According to prince marijuana helps he's got an article about it :winkfinger: Helps me w chrones

Nice yea the fertility thing is the only thing that makes me pct once I'm done having kids it's on I know a lot of guys who started cruising young like 19 and 20!and they have no regrets so I dunno I guess I'm bias

how old are you?

ive only done that a few times in my life

You have Multiple Sclerosis? What symptoms did you have, if you don't mind the question? Someone close to me had numbness in their hand, got x-rayed and the doc found brain lesions which would indicate MS.

Taking multiple shots per week now. No symptoms other than the numbness in one hand. His wife said that he occasionally had some motor coordination difficulties but overall nothing but the numbness in his hand.

Wishing you the best.

Picked up a book and it stated that many people are only diagnosed as having MS posthumously.

You have Multiple Sclerosis? What symptoms did you have, if you don't mind the question? Someone close to me had numbness in their hand, got x-rayed and the doc found brain lesions which would indicate MS.

Taking multiple shots per week now. No symptoms other than the numbness in one hand. His wife said that he occasionally had some motor coordination difficulties but overall nothing but the numbness in his hand.

Wishing you the best.

Picked up a book and it stated that many people are only diagnosed as having MS posthumously.

My symptoms were rough

Couldn't walk or talk
Or do anything for a few
Weeks
Complete numbness whole body

Now my right side of my body is numb

And I have short term memory loss from it

I did the shots for 3 years then hopped on the pill

I have many lesions on my brain

Living life to the fullest though

My symptoms were rough

Couldn't walk or talk
Or do anything for a few
Weeks

Right on.

My symptoms were rough

Couldn't walk or talk
Or do anything for a few
Weeks

Thank you. All the best, brother.

Okay, take this for what it is worth. Do NOT take my advice before talking to your doctor and maybe even 2 or 3 doctors.

Test, or cruising may or may not help. Only your doctor will know.

What I do know about is the brain. The lesions are of course the big problem. There are things you can do and/or take that possibly help with this.

Legal stuff includes the herb Gotu Kola. It is called the "Brain Food" herb for good reason. It helps the brain work better with what it's got to work with. It wont heal the issues but help your brain function toward its best possible for the situation.

Illegal. I may add that it is illegal in the US and Canada but not in Europe.

Actovegin.

There is something in this country that is used in its place but is not near as good. I can???t remember right now what its called. Something like Ismuth.

Actovegin is used for the treatment of many things including Parkinson's, disorders of cerebral blood circulation, burns, heart weakness and much more. It has mixed opinion in the USA but not in Europe, Japan and many other nations. They all agree this stuff works. I believe that the USA believes it works as well but the Pharma Co that makes it, Nycomed, a Swiss drug company, did not "play ball" with the FDA so it is not allowed here.

In a nutshell Actovigen improves the blood-oxygen transfer in the brain cells. It is something I am going to start very shortly. After speaking with my doctor I will be experimenting with this to see if it has any effect on some old brain injuries I suffered many years ago. My Doc's Mother is Russian and takes Actovegin and LOVES the results.

It is not legal to prescribe or even import into this country so she will not be involved in me getting or taking the stuff, but she will follow me while using it.

Some side effects worth note: Actovegin side effects include: hives, edemas, drug fever, anaphylactic shock (in rare cases), thrombophlebitis at injection site.

It comes in tablets, cream and injection. I will be using the injection available from a sponsor here, Naps.

Best of luck to you!

Okay, take this for what it is worth. Do NOT take my advice before talking to your doctor and maybe even 2 or 3 doctors.

Test, or cruising may or may not help. Only your doctor will know.

What I do know about is the brain. The lesions are of course the big problem. There are things you can do and/or take that possibly help with this.

Legal stuff includes the herb Gotu Kola. It is called the "Brain Food" herb for good reason. It helps the brain work better with what it's got to work with. It wont heal the issues but help your brain function toward its best possible for the situation.

Illegal. I may add that it is illegal in the US and Canada but not in Europe.

Actovegin.

There is something in this country that is used in its place but is not near as good. I can’t remember right now what its called. Something like Ismuth.

Actovegin is used for the treatment of many things including Parkinson's, disorders of cerebral blood circulation, burns, heart weakness and much more. It has mixed opinion in the USA but not in Europe, Japan and many other nations. They all agree this stuff works. I believe that the USA believes it works as well but the Pharma Co that makes it, Nycomed, a Swiss drug company, did not "play ball" with the FDA so it is not allowed here.

In a nutshell Actovigen improves the blood-oxygen transfer in the brain cells. It is something I am going to start very shortly. After speaking with my doctor I will be experimenting with this to see if it has any effect on some old brain injuries I suffered many years ago. My Doc's Mother is Russian and takes Actovegin and LOVES the results.

It is not legal to prescribe or even import into this country so she will not be involved in me getting or taking the stuff, but she will follow me while using it.

Some side effects worth note: Actovegin side effects include: hives, edemas, drug fever, anaphylactic shock (in rare cases), thrombophlebitis at injection site.

It comes in tablets, cream and injection. I will be using the injection available from a sponsor here, Naps.

Best of luck to you!

Strong advice

Not sure if I wanna go down that route

Back