IronMag Research Chems


Taking full advantage of aas.

Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Yea, I'm that guy!
    johnniejr243's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    298
    Rep Points
    9164219

    Taking full advantage of aas.






    So just curious what different people do to take full advantage of there cycle.
    I know most will say eat,sleep,lift, and pct.
    But I know there has to be some guys that has used for a long time and has picked up
    On something that makes it even greater. Just curious of old wisdom!!

  2. #2
    RISE ABOVE
    BOARD REP
    chucky1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ca.
    Posts
    2,338
    Rep Points
    230393468

    slin and hgh

  3. #3
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    brundel's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Pedal to the metal
    Posts
    2,665
    Rep Points
    234871100

    Ill tell you the secret.

    Your not gonna like it but this is 100% true.

    Youll likely ignore it and keep asking the same question for 10 years and wonder what the secret it.

    Eat a FUKING TON OF FOOD.
    Meat
    carb
    fat at every meal

    eat every 2.5 hours

    like 8-10 oz chicken
    2 cups rice
    cup of almonds


    Watch what happens.
    All information provided by me is for research purpose only. I do not sell illegal compounds nor can I supply anyone with a source for raw materials.




  4. #4
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    brundel's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Pedal to the metal
    Posts
    2,665
    Rep Points
    234871100

    I dont mean 3500 calories.
    I mean twice that.

    Victor martinez.....said he was eating 7500 cals.
    Pretty sure he was dieting.
    All information provided by me is for research purpose only. I do not sell illegal compounds nor can I supply anyone with a source for raw materials.




  5. #5
    Registered User
    hypo_glycemic's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,741
    Rep Points
    749675402

    Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Ill tell you the secret.

    Your not gonna like it but this is 100% true.

    Youll likely ignore it and keep asking the same question for 10 years and wonder what the secret it.

    Eat a FUKING TON OF FOOD.
    Meat
    carb
    fat at every meal

    eat every 2.5 hours

    like 8-10 oz chicken
    2 cups rice
    cup of almonds


    Watch what happens.
    ^^ this...

  6. #6
    DRSE ScatMaster
    withoutrulers's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bakunin's state
    Posts
    3,424
    Rep Points
    1335321517

    Grapefruit juice?
    "When in doubt, whip it out"- Mother Teresa

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Schwarz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In The Gym
    Posts
    114
    Rep Points
    1186541

    liver and stomach....watch this 2 things.
    Use probiotics, and clean the liver with lot's of detox..

    Don not over abuse AIs..
    EAT,train HARD.. with intensity..rage..rest, sleep like a baby...and do CARDIO.

  8. #8
    Registered User
    the_predator's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    A Space Between
    Posts
    2,378
    Rep Points
    575744304

    Chucky and Brundel are right on the money. I love my HGH and I love eating! But hell even I'm guilty of not eating enough sometimes. Food/Diet is and always will be the number 1 factor.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    overburdened's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    POLAND
    Posts
    1,402
    Rep Points
    47660934

    everything above!!!! also, make sure you are getting plenty of fiber, efa's, vitamins, minerals(this all goes hand in hand with the stomach/liver post).... if you can't process the food you are eating and have the micronutrients to go with it, it is far less effective.... EVERY cell membrane in your body uses efa's and protein, you don't have enough, the cell dies(that means muscle cells too!)

    I cannnot stress the importance of EFA's enough, like brundel said, 'plenty of fats'.... eat peanut butter, cook with safflower or canola, and supplement with flax/fish/borage oil... that'll cover them.... I LITERALLY STOP GROWING if I fail to get enough efa's in my diet!!!!!

  10. #10
    senior memeber


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    working out
    Posts
    1,710
    Rep Points
    59775869

    i must be weird because all i hear and read is about eating a lot and all the time.i am natrually big lots and lots of muscle and fat so if i eat a lot even 100% clean and do lots of cardio and train balls to the wall .i will gain fat but if while i am on cycle i dont eat much at all and do all the same things i look great but i stay hungrey all the time and even get dizzy while working out.but if i push thru and work hard while not eating much i dont even use my protein shakes after 1-2 hours of working out balls to the wall i will get super cutt ,ripped and big.i just dont see how people eat all that food and not gain fat.i could eat like crazy and get huge i mean 300 ilb huge but i would look like crap i like the ripped ,cutt look myself and thats what i use gear to help me do i can gain tons of muscle natty but i can not get ripped and cutt and be big at the same time with out taking gear and starving.

  11. #11
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    943
    Rep Points
    36717674

    1. Know your body and what works for you.
    2. Be as healthy as possible. Take your fish oil, get your heart rate up a few times a week, don't eat loads of saturated fat, watch your blood pressure.
    3. Locate legitimate HGH and use it, seriously. Stuff works really well.
    4. The more muscle you gain during your cycle, and the more muscle you keep in PCT, the better your starting point will be for your next cycle. Always stay on top of things. Even off cycle when it feels like you work hard just to go backwards, you're working for the future.
    5. Take really good care of your joints/tendons.
    6. Don't drink or do rec drugs.

  12. #12
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    blergs.'s Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    E.U.
    Posts
    2,692
    Rep Points
    210717544

    Quote Originally Posted by johnniejr243 View Post
    So just curious what different people do to take full advantage of there cycle.
    I know most will say eat,sleep,lift, and pct.
    But I know there has to be some guys that has used for a long time and has picked up
    On something that makes it even greater. Just curious of old wisdom!!
    Use Maste and/or proviron ANYTIME you are using test.
    weather cutting or bulking.
    its GREAT.
    I feel you get more out of the cycle.

    An AWESOME Place for HARD CORE REAL Bodybuilding Supplements:


    Save an additional 15% with code: blergs15

    Need the "REAL STUFF" ? NO B.S. Here, Only QUALITY:

    Also save an extra 10% with code: blergs10

  13. #13
    i am KING you are peasant
    ELITE MEMBER
    sofargone561's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    RON PAUL
    Posts
    3,540
    Rep Points
    137270065

    Tons of masterbation!

  14. #14
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    160
    Rep Points
    1067514

    Quote Originally Posted by blergs. View Post
    Use Maste and/or proviron ANYTIME you are using test.
    weather cutting or bulking.
    its GREAT.
    I feel you get more out of the cycle.
    jus wondering, whats have u noticed?

  15. #15
    Registered User
    Hate4TheWeak's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In a Van down by the river
    Posts
    457
    Rep Points
    48930609

    All I do is, increase my training frequency and volume. Eat lot more carbs. Don't drink while on.

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    overburdened's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    POLAND
    Posts
    1,402
    Rep Points
    47660934

    Quote Originally Posted by Hate4TheWeak View Post
    All I do is, increase my training frequency and volume. Eat lot more carbs. Don't drink while on.
    and work out with me, when you wanna not be able to move for days....lol

  17. #17
    Anabolic Whore
    ELITE MEMBER
    ANIMALHAUS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    PHILA.DELPH.I.A.
    Posts
    2,140
    Rep Points
    168530665

    Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Ill tell you the secret.

    Your not gonna like it but this is 100% true.

    Youll likely ignore it and keep asking the same question for 10 years and wonder what the secret it.

    Eat a FUKING TON OF FOOD.
    Meat
    carb
    fat at every meal

    eat every 2.5 hours

    like 8-10 oz chicken
    2 cups rice
    cup of almonds


    Watch what happens.
    Exactly.

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBEN2011 View Post
    i must be weird because all i hear and read is about eating a lot and all the time.i am natrually big lots and lots of muscle and fat so if i eat a lot even 100% clean and do lots of cardio and train balls to the wall .i will gain fat but if while i am on cycle i dont eat much at all and do all the same things i look great but i stay hungrey all the time and even get dizzy while working out.but if i push thru and work hard while not eating much i dont even use my protein shakes after 1-2 hours of working out balls to the wall i will get super cutt ,ripped and big.i just dont see how people eat all that food and not gain fat.i could eat like crazy and get huge i mean 300 ilb huge but i would look like crap i like the ripped ,cutt look myself and thats what i use gear to help me do i can gain tons of muscle natty but i can not get ripped and cutt and be big at the same time with out taking gear and starving.
    You lost me after the third run-on sentence.
    Disclaimer: All information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. Everything posted is for entertainment purposes only. ANIMALHOUSE is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way use, encourage, nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner.

  18. #18
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    blergs.'s Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    E.U.
    Posts
    2,692
    Rep Points
    210717544

    Quote Originally Posted by Eyayo View Post
    jus wondering, whats have u noticed?
    frees up test, higher libido, less water, more sex drive, more pump and just feels nicer.

    An AWESOME Place for HARD CORE REAL Bodybuilding Supplements:


    Save an additional 15% with code: blergs15

    Need the "REAL STUFF" ? NO B.S. Here, Only QUALITY:

    Also save an extra 10% with code: blergs10

  19. #19
    senior memeber


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    working out
    Posts
    1,710
    Rep Points
    59775869

    Quote Originally Posted by ANIMALHAUS View Post
    Exactly.



    You lost me after the third run-on sentence.
    yea i was in a hurry but i can still read a sentence even witout a period here and there oh well.

  20. #20
    Yea, I'm that guy!
    johnniejr243's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    298
    Rep Points
    9164219






    Its awesome seeing all this knowledge about what works for most

Similar Threads

  1. Taken advantage.
    By 0612Legend in forum UncleZ
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-05-2012, 11:04 AM
  2. Is there an advantage
    By Coop817 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-14-2012, 12:54 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-21-2011, 06:17 PM
  4. Taking advantage of people
    By TheGreatSatan in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-22-2011, 08:50 PM
  5. Advantage labs 1 THP
    By Trident in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-15-2005, 10:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->