• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Taking full advantage of aas.

johnniejr243

Yea, I'm that guy!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So just curious what different people do to take full advantage of there cycle.
I know most will say eat,sleep,lift, and pct.
But I know there has to be some guys that has used for a long time and has picked up
On something that makes it even greater. Just curious of old wisdom!!

Ill tell you the secret.

Your not gonna like it but this is 100% true.

Youll likely ignore it and keep asking the same question for 10 years and wonder what the secret it.

Eat a FUKING TON OF FOOD.
Meat
carb
fat at every meal

eat every 2.5 hours

like 8-10 oz chicken
2 cups rice
cup of almonds

Watch what happens.

Ill tell you the secret.

Youll likely ignore it and keep asking the same question for 10 years and wonder what the secret it.

Meat
carb
fat at every meal

eat every 2.5 hours

like 8-10 oz chicken
2 cups rice
cup of almonds

Watch what happens.

^^ this...

liver and stomach....watch this 2 things.
Use probiotics, and clean the liver with lot's of detox..

Don not over abuse AIs..
EAT,train HARD.. with intensity..rage..rest, sleep like a baby...and do CARDIO.

Chucky and Brundel are right on the money. I love my HGH and I love eating! But hell even I'm guilty of not eating enough sometimes. Food/Diet is and always will be the number 1 factor.

everything above!!!! also, make sure you are getting plenty of fiber, efa's, vitamins, minerals(this all goes hand in hand with the stomach/liver post).... if you can't process the food you are eating and have the micronutrients to go with it, it is far less effective.... EVERY cell membrane in your body uses efa's and protein, you don't have enough, the cell dies(that means muscle cells too!)

I cannnot stress the importance of EFA's enough, like brundel said, 'plenty of fats'.... eat peanut butter, cook with safflower or canola, and supplement with flax/fish/borage oil... that'll cover them.... I LITERALLY STOP GROWING if I fail to get enough efa's in my diet!!!!!

i must be weird because all i hear and read is about eating a lot and all the time.i am natrually big lots and lots of muscle and fat so if i eat a lot even 100% clean and do lots of cardio and train balls to the wall .i will gain fat but if while i am on cycle i dont eat much at all and do all the same things i look great but i stay hungrey all the time and even get dizzy while working out.but if i push thru and work hard while not eating much i dont even use my protein shakes after 1-2 hours of working out balls to the wall i will get super cutt ,ripped and big.i just dont see how people eat all that food and not gain fat.i could eat like crazy and get huge i mean 300 ilb huge but i would look like crap i like the ripped ,cutt look myself and thats what i use gear to help me do i can gain tons of muscle natty but i can not get ripped and cutt and be big at the same time with out taking gear and starving.

IML Gear Cream!
1. Know your body and what works for you.
2. Be as healthy as possible. Take your fish oil, get your heart rate up a few times a week, don't eat loads of saturated fat, watch your blood pressure.
3. Locate legitimate HGH and use it, seriously. Stuff works really well.
4. The more muscle you gain during your cycle, and the more muscle you keep in PCT, the better your starting point will be for your next cycle. Always stay on top of things. Even off cycle when it feels like you work hard just to go backwards, you're working for the future.
5. Take really good care of your joints/tendons.
6. Don't drink or do rec drugs.

So just curious what different people do to take full advantage of there cycle.
I know most will say eat,sleep,lift, and pct.
But I know there has to be some guys that has used for a long time and has picked up
On something that makes it even greater. Just curious of old wisdom!!

Use Maste and/or proviron ANYTIME you are using test.
weather cutting or bulking.
its GREAT.
I feel you get more out of the cycle.

Use Maste and/or proviron ANYTIME you are using test.
weather cutting or bulking.
its GREAT.
I feel you get more out of the cycle.

jus wondering, whats have u noticed?

All I do is, increase my training frequency and volume. Eat lot more carbs. Don't drink while on.
and work out with me, when you wanna not be able to move for days....lol

Ill tell you the secret.

Meat
carb
fat at every meal

eat every 2.5 hours

like 8-10 oz chicken
2 cups rice
cup of almonds

Watch what happens.

Exactly.

i must be weird because all i hear and read is about eating a lot and all the time.i am natrually big lots and lots of muscle and fat so if i eat a lot even 100% clean and do lots of cardio and train balls to the wall .i will gain fat but if while i am on cycle i dont eat much at all and do all the same things i look great but i stay hungrey all the time and even get dizzy while working out.but if i push thru and work hard while not eating much i dont even use my protein shakes after 1-2 hours of working out balls to the wall i will get super cutt ,ripped and big.i just dont see how people eat all that food and not gain fat.i could eat like crazy and get huge i mean 300 ilb huge but i would look like crap i like the ripped ,cutt look myself and thats what i use gear to help me do i can gain tons of muscle natty but i can not get ripped and cutt and be big at the same time with out taking gear and starving.

You lost me after the third run-on sentence.

jus wondering, whats have u noticed?

frees up test, higher libido, less water, more sex drive, more pump and just feels nicer.

Back