• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

CLENBUTEROL - Tired Some Days, Wired Other Days

pierce3215

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am on my 4th day of Clenbuterol today and took 60 mcg. I took 20 mcg the first day (felt nothing), 40 mcg the 2nd day (shaking, jittery, nervous), 40 mcg yesterday/3rd day (shaky still but not as much), and tried 60 mcg today. I took my dose this morning with a meal/shake at 530 AM and I have felt like I am about to fall asleep at my desk all day. I also do not have a headache, shakiness, or nervousness, all of which I experienced the first three days with lower doses.

I have read many posts saying that feeling tired is not normal and other posts saying it is normal, so it appears that there is not a legitimate source to describe this. Did any of you experience changes in sides like this as you upped the dose? I have mixed both of the two packets (wife is taking with me as well) into an allegra bottle so I also wonder if one of the packets was legit and one was bunk. Both were approved when I verifiried them on the manufacturer website with the ISN however....

I am on my 4th day of Clenbuterol today and took 60 mcg. I took 20 mcg the first day (felt nothing), 40 mcg the 2nd day (shaking, jittery, nervous), 40 mcg yesterday/3rd day (shaky still but not as much), and tried 60 mcg today. I took my dose this morning with a meal/shake at 530 AM and I have felt like I am about to fall asleep at my desk all day. I also do not have a headache, shakiness, or nervousness, all of which I experienced the first three days with lower doses.

I have read many posts saying that feeling tired is not normal and other posts saying it is normal, so it appears that there is not a legitimate source to describe this. Did any of you experience changes in sides like this as you upped the dose? I have mixed both of the two packets (wife is taking with me as well) into an allegra bottle so I also wonder if one of the packets was legit and one was bunk. Both were approved when I verifiried them on the manufacturer website with the ISN however....

no worries, its normal, for me also anyways, i think its your body "crashing" after clen takes it UP so high...get it?? there has to be a down side when-ever you go up, i just chalk it up as "paying the piper"....read up on the adrenal glands and what clen does to em,or any stim for that matter, but clen being the KING of stims, you might consider other alternatives, as that tired feeling can/will become permanent.

no worries, its normal, for me also anyways, i think its your body "crashing" after clen takes it UP so high...get it?? there has to be a down side when-ever you go up, i just chalk it up as "paying the piper"....read up on the adrenal glands and what clen does to em,or any stim for that matter, but clen being the KING of stims, you might consider other alternatives, as that tired feeling can/will become permanent.

UNLESS you have 2 diff clens, and one is bunk, you will know if clens real or not...when ur tired, do you still see ur lower stomach like pulsating??

What is the stomach feeling i get all day? Cramps? Almost feels like I have to go number 2 really bad but I dont...

Back