• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Biden Spends $1 Million Annually for Weekend Trips

Fuck, I wish I had a job fighting for wage equality.

I'm sure LAM will jump in here soon and throw around some garbage statistics about how much Dick Cheney spent, and defend the Obama/Biden duo.

I'm sure LAM will jump in here soon and throw around some garbage statistics about how much Dick Cheney spent, and defend the Obama/Biden duo.

Here, I'll do it for him.

First, insult secdrl: "secdrl you and the rest of the guys on the right are sheep led by those at fox news"

Second, insult everyone: "most people don't understand the war against labor started over 30 years ago by the neocons. americans are bad at math"

Third, post random stat: Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

In case of rebuttal start stating random things you know. If shit gets heavy go on crazy NWO tangent.

:rofl:

The cost of flying Air Force Two is $22,000 an hour, so each half-hour trip to or from Delaware costs about $10,000. Each golf game costs taxpayers $20,000. At that rate, the annual cost to taxpayers of Biden’s weekend trips is well over $1 million.

what would the founding fathers of this country say?

Why would it be a garbage statistic? Oh,because you don't want to hear it. LAM destroys you fellers and you throw fits before he even jumps in. Great to watch.
Isn't a million dollars annually pretty much chump change when it comes to this kind of stuff.

Why would it be a garbage statistic? Oh,because you don't want to hear it. LAM destroys you fellers and you throw fits before he even jumps in. Great to watch.

It will be garbage because it will off topic and then he'll pretend your stupid for not following him down the rabbit hole. LAM is like an automated phone system where non of the options are relevant to the purpose of your call.

It will be garbage because it will off topic and then he'll pretend your stupid for not following him down the rabbit hole. LAM is like an automated phone system where non of the options are relevant to the purpose of your call.

:lol:

Somehow this reminds me of the way Hannity damn near has a coronary every time Obama sets foot on Air Force One. Gets it just comes down to whoever side your on. Then complain about the other one. I really don't recall anyone throwing much of a fit(I'm sure they did but no where near the hatred for Obama) when the Bush administration was flying around. Just his other nitwittery.

IML Gear Cream!

rabbit hole to you, well documented historical and economic facts to many.

not quite sure what you do for a living but identifying and/or solving complex problems can't be one of them. problems regardless if they are simple, complicated, complex or social/economic in nature do not magically resolve themselves. that being the case they either continue to persist with their negative effects either remaining constant or gradually worsening with time unless the root cause is eliminated. so history and knowing how things came to be does play a large role in identifying the cause or causes of many of the problems we face in the US today as none of them are new.

not quite sure what you do for a living but identifying and/or solving complex problems can't be one of them. problems regardless if they are simple, complicated, complex or social/economic in nature do not magically resolve themselves. that being the case they either continue to persist with their negative effects either remaining constant or gradually worsening with time unless the root cause is eliminated. so history and knowing how things came to be does play a large role in identifying the cause or causes of many of the problems we face in the US today as none of them are new.
Here is a reader's digest version:
History tends to repeat itself. To solve a problem you must identify the cause of the problem.
Now wasn't that easy? GICH

:coffee: Typical Response :coffee:

So basically being the VP, a shit job, has perks. Sure we pay for it, it bothers me cause Biden is as bad as Chenney, but I could care. Focus on the real issues like LAM justifying massive taxes cause it is how we save the world.

So basically being the VP, a shit job, has perks. Sure we pay for it, it bothers me cause Biden is as bad as Chenney, but I could care. Focus on the real issues like LAM justifying massive taxes cause it is how we save the world.

x-captain-america-cc1.jpg

the US is a low tax country with the 3rd lowest total taxes on income and profits in the OECD.

all 50 states and local governments all across the US have increased borrowing since the 60's to fund capital projects and purchases by selling bonds, they have to pay out interest to the bond holders. large firms don't fund capital projects and low and stagnant wages caused the national savings rate to drop to it's lowest levels in US history. debt both public and private has been used to fuel consumption at the state and local gov levels and for much of the consumption by the working class since the 80's.

there's only about a hundred papers on this and other topics on the FRB website and many others

below is a perfect example of how states have increased debt like Wisconsin...as the cost of living and expenses increases you either have to increase revenue by taxes or borrow, that's it..

THE EXPLODING USE OF DEBT TO FINANCE GOVERNMENT IN WISCONSIN
WPRI Report: The Exploding Use of Debt to Finance Government in Wisconsin

below is a perfect example of how states have increased debt like Wisconsin...as the cost of living and expenses increases you either have to increase revenue by taxes or borrow, that's it.]

Or better yet cut the size of govt. and its spending.

This doesn't really surprise me at all. Just think about where we are as a country. It's pretty clear that we are struggling due to the people running our country.

Or better yet cut the size of govt. and its spending.

that's what you guys don't get...the only things that will get cut are the programs that help the people not the large firms, banks, defense contractors, etc. the gov spends double on large firms than it does on the people annually...spending on people increased as a result of top down grants not the other way around. capital has a natural advantage over labor, when the table is titled even more in the favor of capital via lobbying, special interest groups and monetary policy via the FRB and a gov that is basically bought and paid for the situation goes from bad to worst. there is no such thing as free markets in reality, the gov has always controlled and created the infrastructure for the markets to exist. there isn't a single country in the world with free markets.

the size of gov also grows in response to having an open economy, it acts as an economic buffer along with being a major employer. as a country goes from having a closed economy (protectionist) to a open economy the size of gov grows, it has occurred in every single country in the world. there are several reports by the IMF and other economists on the subject. the US being a large population country would obviously have a large gov. many independent study's have ranked the overall US fed gov as being pretty efficient for as many services as it provides. drastically shrink the size of government and wages fall due to a large reserve workforce and there is less protection from economic shocks from other country's when economy's are tied together. further reduce the levels of unionization in the US and wages will get pushed down even lower, everything is a catch 22.

gov is not the problem it's, it's how it is run in reality and that is a direct reflection of our society....

not quite sure what you do for a living but identifying and/or solving complex problems can't be one of them.

How about this one: Using the given equation solve for the friction factor(f) of a turbulent flowing liquid through a pipe. Diameter = .02m, roughness coeffecient(e) = .000015m, Reynold's number = 6.829*10^4.

Here's the equation:
Colebrook-White+Equation.png

All the numbers are given so all you have to solve is a single equation. Let me know what method you used and what units the answer is in.

IML Gear Cream!
I must agree our government is bought and paid for, no such thing as free markets, and FRB is a means to an end. All of these facts don't justify pretending our ongoing trend to enlarge our government and use it to "fix" the problems of our society will ever be a success. Look to the real time examples provided by the EU to prove that. Don't buy into studies and findings, again, all bought and paid for. The government is ours to control, if we demand it, and take that control. The "excess work force" it contains needs to be retrained, like they recommend to our current unemployed millions. Retrained to work and get off their dead asses, get off the jets and produce something other than speeches. Our society is indeed in need of help, too many chiefs who sit at desks and produce nothing, seeking ways to enrich themselves, too few men who work to improve this country and help others, and themselves.

Did you see bidens dumb ass speech at the graduation where we are going to cure cancer and grow new skin and aliens are going to lend us 5 trillion so he says vote for Barry he will get it done. this guy is truly a moron

the US is a low tax country with the 3rd lowest total taxes on income and profits in the OECD.

I'm amazed at how you continually state that as a PROBLEM. We're SUPPOSED to be a low tax country. Since we're talking about history, do you remember a little thing called the Boston Tea Party? They were fed up with being over taxed and not having any say about it. For that reason they revolted, started their own government and set it up specifically so that government's power/influence/size would be limited. How 'bout we try getting back to that original concept?

How about this one: Using the given equation solve for the friction factor(f) of a turbulent flowing liquid through a pipe. Diameter = .02m, roughness coeffecient(e) = .000015m, Reynold's number = 6.829*10^4.

Here's the equation:
Colebrook-White+Equation.png

All the numbers are given so all you have to solve is a single equation. Let me know what method you used and what units the answer is in.

:coffee:

I'm amazed at how you continually state that as a PROBLEM. We're SUPPOSED to be a low tax country. Since we're talking about history, do you remember a little thing called the Boston Tea Party? They were fed up with being over taxed and not having any say about it. For that reason they revolted, started their own government and set it up specifically so that government's power/influence/size would be limited. How 'bout we try getting back to that original concept?

Blasphemy to all liberals, we aren't supposed to do any original thinking, the government will do it for us.

that's what you guys don't get...the only things that will get cut are the programs that help the people not the large firms, banks, defense contractors, etc. the gov spends double on large firms than it does on the people annually...spending on people increased as a result of top down grants not the other way around. capital has a natural advantage over labor, when the table is titled even more in the favor of capital via lobbying, special interest groups and monetary policy via the FRB and a gov that is basically bought and paid for the situation goes from bad to worst. there is no such thing as free markets in reality, the gov has always controlled and created the infrastructure for the markets to exist. there isn't a single country in the world with free markets.

the size of gov also grows in response to having an open economy, it acts as an economic buffer along with being a major employer. as a country goes from having a closed economy (protectionist) to a open economy the size of gov grows, it has occurred in every single country in the world. there are several reports by the IMF and other economists on the subject. the US being a large population country would obviously have a large gov. many independent study's have ranked the overall US fed gov as being pretty efficient for as many services as it provides. drastically shrink the size of government and wages fall due to a large reserve workforce and there is less protection from economic shocks from other country's when economy's are tied together. further reduce the levels of unionization in the US and wages will get pushed down even lower, everything is a catch 22.

gov is not the problem it's, it's how it is run in reality and that is a direct reflection of our society....

Savings is down because the FRB artificially controls the interest rate, no different than China pegs its currency to the dollar. Really man, I don't need 100 studies to get that, I took economics and it was pretty much covered on day one. Savings rates were up when the economy was booming under Clinton and it was because the fed funds rate was nearly 5%; people were getting 6-7% return on CDs in a year, not bad! You can claim its all the corporations blah blah blah, allow all the offshored money to come back and there will be less demand for lending, even at the low rates people pay today. Taxation does not solve everything nor does ridiculous government spending and growth. Oh, and public unions do almost no good when people are paid more than those in the private sector and contribute nothing to their pension like the rest of us do. Please oh wise liberal, tell me how I am totally wrong.

Didn't expect less from a democrat.

5"10
195lbs

Currently cycle:
Cruising on 250mg Test Cyp/week.

what would the founding fathers of this country say?

Most of them would have probably been too busy buying slaves for their plantations, having sex with their slaves, counting up their slave labor profits and buying their mistresses expensive dinners at fine colonial restaurants to worry about such.

Back