• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Will this prevent estrogen rebound this time

bw0434

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
did hdrol cycle followed by nolva 20/20/10/10 with only pct assist. Got a little e rebound so went on letro for 50 days. Now i just finished 1 st week of nolva at 20mg. If i add in PES erase for my 2nd week with the nolva now dosed at 10mg. Then the week after that completelty drop nolva and just use erase till bottle is finished. You think that should keep me away from gettign rebound.

Letro - 50 days tapered up and tapered down
Nolva 20/10
pes erase introduced 2nd week of nolva then until bottle is done

If you want to completely prevent rebound, get exemstane or formeron. They are suicidal aromatise inhibitors so you won't have any estro rebound.

I don't know how effective the metabolite used in erase is at preventing aromatization. I don't believe there is any blood work on it or at least any medical studies. You should use a suicidal AI that has a good track record and plenty of user feedback IMO. Aromasin is the usual candidate for an AI that prevent rebound, the company in my signature has recent bloodwork to verify their aromasin (check the lab testing section of the boards). Formeron is also a great suicidal AI that comes in a transdermal form. Theres also bloodwork on it somewhere I forget where lol, added bonus you can order it via CC because it's legal. The only "otc" aromatase inhibitor I'd trust personally, formestane was tested for quite a while for medical use so there are numerous studies on its effectiveness, it was dropped because it converts to a fairly powerful androgen. Stay away from oral versions of formestane though as it has very low oral bioavailability and I don't think I've seen one product that contained enough formestane to be worth anything orally.

Last edited:
So if i do nolva 20/10 (dont really want to do a lot of nolva did it a couple months back) Introducxing erase during second week of nolva at 2 caps, then use erase at 3 caps once done nolva i should be all set.

also do i need a test booster.

My pick focus is not getting gyno again

Back