• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

formeron?

darebear7

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
it seems formeron is out of stock everywhere so does anybody know of something close to it i can grab from one of ironmags retailers like asap?

It's in stock.. I forgot where he said. Maybe TGB, but I think it was somewhere else? There's a BLR thread on from yesterday.. PM a rep

I hit him up yesterday - b/c Ive been looking and noticed that both Ortbit and TGB were out of stock. He said most likely they will be out of stock until Monday

Something close? Don't waste your time bro, there is nothing close. BLR Formeron is the real deal. Unless you are in a pinch, wait for it. It is definitely worth the wait!

i might just wait bro i was really looking forward to starting my cycle i can wait thanks for the advice

I got an email from Orbit on 29/05 and they said they were about 10 days away from getting it back in stock.

i did i talked to brundell he said orbit and phf should be in stock by monday or tuesday but im buying some off silver back...oh what a wonderful forum we have when guys help eachother out!..bro to bro we is family here :winkfinger:

Trust me. I'd wait.

Every once in a while, a product comes along and really is that good. Formeron is really good.

I've always wondered if my AI's were ever any good. Not anymore.

Just waiting on mine being delivered...it's in the UK but the USPS tracking system is shocking! It's not been updated for 3 days :(

What do you guys like about Formeron anyway? I'm really interested in it as a possible substitute for aromasin. Any input from experienced users would be greatly appreciated!

Been on it for a week, feel great, more vascular and my strength is up.. Started with 2 pumps on days 1-3 and then 1 pump a day last 5 days

I like it just because it works really well, I stay very dry on it and libido seems to be improved. Its a bit pricy imo compared to research chems and I don't seem to really get 120 pumps from a bottle but I trust it and thats very important.

I've been using it for a couple of months now and really like it. I actually bought 3 bottles before even trying it based on the posts I read from others on IM. It's convenient to use and effective while on cruise or blast. I never liked using the oral AI's because of the taste and I never knew if the next bottle was legit or not. I ran into problems during PCT with some bunk AI. With Formeron I never worry about its effectiveness or qualty. It works like magic. Give it a try and I know you won't be disappointed. BTW I'm not a rep just a satisfied customer helping spread the word... After I reread my post, it DOES sound like a commercial though!!!

I've been using it for a couple of months now and really like it. I actually bought 3 bottles before even trying it based on the posts I read from others on IM. It's convenient to use and effective while on cruise or blast. I never liked using the oral AI's because of the taste and I never knew if the next bottle was legit or not. I ran into problems during PCT with some bunk AI. With Formeron I never worry about its effectiveness or qualty. It works like magic. Give it a try and I know you won't be disappointed. BTW I'm not a rep just a satisfied customer helping spread the word... After I reread my post, it DOES sound like a commercial though!!!
Well said bro. on 4th bottle and seems to be doing its job.............

Started it yesterday, doing 2 pumps for the first 5 days then going to drop down to 1.

How long before I should start seeing the affects?

IML Gear Cream!
I'm new here, but I've been reading all the great reviews on Formeron, so I picked up a bottle. I'm running erase right now, was planning on running it for 8 weeks. Now I'm thinking about stacking formeron with erase, or should stop erase after 4 weeks and run the formeron for another 4?

Thoughts?

They are both AI's.
Are you running other steroids as well or just that?
If so, your not really going to get anything from the erase except maybe some water loss.
Formeron is also a prohormone so youll get some strength and hardening at higher doses.
I would def not do both or youll start having joint issues.
Switch over to the Formeron.

I have used it for over 3 months now and is spot on. My levels are well within range and I am dry without any joint pain.Mostly been cruising at 300 mg per week- so only one ml Formeron every 3 rd day.I don't use the pump-I draw with a syringe minus the pin. Great product.-OD

Back