• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Craziest shit you ever encounter at the gym

ACRay

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have to say one late night at the gym, went to the steam room and this hot ass female was sitting in there naked legs wide open WTF almost passed out because i liked the view and stayed in to long:daydream:. Any other stories you bros want to share.

:clapping: Lame recognize Lame ^^^^^ give yourself a pat on the back

lifted 405 off the rack for a set of squats..1 side started leaning heavily to the right...the old fucking piece of shit and his pinner son next to me took a 45 off of 1 side for their guided shoulder shrugs, which I didn't notice until lifting it up. Put it back on and stripped the 45 off in the middle of his set.. "Oh you were using that!?" -yes....

I have to say one late night at the gym, went to the steam room and this hot ass female was sitting in there naked legs wide open WTF almost passed out because i liked the view and stayed in to long:daydream:. Any other stories you bros want to share.

Did you hit it?

I watched a guy take 365 or the pins and immediatly drop it on his chest. Made the craziest sound. Dude had to be taken to the ER.

I watched a guy take 365 or the pins and immediatly drop it on his chest. Made the craziest sound. Dude had to be taken to the ER.

I bet it sounded like a bag of pork skins getting stepped on.

.....he didn't survive :run:

It's filed under "crazy" if you're a fag. If you're straight it gets filed under "cool."

IML Gear Cream!
this 50/50 asian/indian girl, walks through all us guys lifting weights, shaking her ass (fuck she is really hot), smiling, she has no shit winked at me, but here's the catch, 3 guys who've tried to talk to her have had complaints of sexual harassment made against them

im thinking to throw a plate at her head one day

this 50/50 asian/indian girl, walks through all us guys lifting weights, shaking her ass (fuck she is really hot), smiling, she has no shit winked at me, but here's the catch, 3 guys who've tried to talk to her have had complaints of sexual harassment made against them

Ask her if she swallows on the first date.

& then fuck her .. I like the way you think Paul

Seen 2 queers gettin it on in the shower. Curtains drawn but could clearly see what was going on.

needless to say fuck planet fitness.

Seen 2 queers gettin it on in the shower. Curtains drawn but could clearly see what was going on.

admit it, u rubbed one out watching them right? cmon bro, its ok, we are all friends here! :roflmao: jk dude

Not really crazy but, some guy had his son in there the other day...dad is about 150 lbs son is about 12 years old and maybe 100 lbs...dad had his kid in the squat rack, kept adding wight kid got up to like 275..squat down about 6 inches and then they both throw it back into the rack..clear example of some fucktard that is going to do some serious damage to his son.......the only other thing is some fat fuck that shadow boxes and flexes between sets...every time I see him i want to punch him in the fucking face.

Just yesterday. 6'6 HUGE guy walks up to everyone in the weight room asking them in the girliest voice if they know how to spot for squats. Since nobody knew for some reason, I finally volunteered. Tells me he's gonna try for 12, turns on his loud music, 225 on the bar, he unracks the weight with it on his neck, then starts bouncing it on his back to get it lower until it's finally halfway down his back and he's bent completely forward. Falls forward. Gets up and is like it's ok you tried! My response was just wtf just happened...

IML Gear Cream!
Just yesterday. 6'6 HUGE guy walks up to everyone in the weight room asking them in the girliest voice if they know how to spot for squats. Since nobody knew for some reason, I finally volunteered. Tells me he's gonna try for 12, turns on his loud music, 225 on the bar, he unracks the weight with it on his neck, then starts bouncing it on his back to get it lower until it's finally halfway down his back and he's bent completely forward. Falls forward. Gets up and is like it's ok you tried! My response was just wtf just happened...

you should of said, let's try it again. Then when got all the weight on his back...reach down and fist fucked him

I caught a girl masturbating at the gym last week in the stretching room. She was rubbing her pussy through her spandex while watching me do abs. she proceeded to orgasm and soaked her shorts. I made a comment to her about helping me out and she replied no thanks I got what I wanted and got up and left.

^^i'm so hard right now

this new gym opened where i used to live..went to check it out..go to reception-all queens a bit strange i thought..friendly and all that..paid for one training session to see hows the gym..looks good all high tech,all hammer strength equipment and shit..so i started training..after 30min or so i noticed that theres no women training..all men..all queens..gay gym!..time to retreat...i go downstairs...its friday night and they having a foam party there...i run..true story

p.s.gym name SWEATBOX..that should have ring the bell

I saw a guy with a dick than hung to his knee. The head was probably about 4 inches around. He wore white shorts that barely covered it so you could clearly see what it was. He came up behind me at the drinking fountain. I told him, before I got a drink, that if he came anywhere near me with this thing, I would kick it off his body.

Just the other day I saw Saney at the gym. He wasn't lifting, but he was there.

I caught a girl masturbating at the gym last week in the stretching room. She was rubbing her pussy through her spandex while watching me do abs. she proceeded to orgasm and soaked her shorts. I made a comment to her about helping me out and she replied no thanks I got what I wanted and got up and left.

Was it your mom?

I saw a guy with a dick than hung to his knee. The head was probably about 4 inches around. He wore white shorts that barely covered it so you could clearly see what it was. He came up behind me at the drinking fountain. I told him, before I got a drink, that if he came anywhere near me with this thing, I would kick it off his body.

CD I am pretty sure you would have been able to take it, maybe not in the ass but come on, you know you thought about it.

Back