• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Is Standard Donkey jerked?

theCaptn'

DRSE owns this shithole
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
He should be with the gears abuse he subjects himself to.

Does he post pic?

... Look I'm sick of jerking off to Azza's prolapsed anus pics and need some wank bank refill :coffee:

Havent seen any posts from him anywhere in a while

He looks ripped in his avi, but hard to tell if there's any size on him.

I'm actually curious rather than taking the piss

He should be with the gears abuse he subjects himself to.

Does he post pic?

... Look I'm sick of jerking off to Azza's prolapsed anus pics and need some wank bank refill :coffee:

If you would like, I will post a few of me for your enjoyment buddy ?? :thinking:

He looks ripped in his avi, but hard to tell if there's any size on him.

I'm actually curious rather than taking the piss

i was 195 in that pic at 5'9, it was first thing in the morning on a really low carb diet so i was pretty flat

im 215 now and im down to take requests cuz i love playing dressup...

(or dressdown :gay:)

If you would like, I will post a few of me for your enjoyment buddy ?? :thinking:

Walter you're a junk yard dog with gyno. I'd like to see your GFs arse with bite marks

i was 195 in that pic at 5'9, it was first thing in the morning on a really low carb diet so i was pretty flat

im 215 now and im down to take requests cuz i love playing dressup...

(or dressdown :gay:)

215 at 5'9" is solid. Mooch was up to 230-235 lean but he's a little older than you.

You consider yourself balanced muscularly?

SD, sends me fully nude pics without blacking out anything:daydream:

Walter you're a junk yard dog with gyno. I'd like to see your GFs arse with bite marks

If I can pull this off, can you start a fund raiser for my surgery ??

IML Gear Cream!
215 at 5'9" is solid. Mooch was up to 230-235 lean but he's a little older than you.

You consider yourself balanced muscularly?

no not really. Im really focusing on bringing my legs up

right now my training is revolving around increasing all the big compound lifts

so far im at/short term goals (and ill post videos next time i perform the lift if anyone wants proof)

seated OH press 275x2/275x8
front squat 315x1/405x5 (have only done these twice in over 3 years so im expecting fast progress)
back squat 405x6/455x10
deadlift 525x1/600x1

i just regained my ability to perform squats after getting a good belt and high quality knee wraps

If I can pull this off, can you start a fund raiser for my surgery ??

We already have a fundraiser going for your bail mate.

You seem to pull chicks well above your batting average, you either are a real charming motherfucker or prey on desperate meth-hags in the early stages of their addiction :$

no not really. Im really focusing on bringing my legs up

right now my training is revolving around increasing all the big compound lifts

so far im at/short term goals (and ill post videos next time i perform the lift if anyone wants proof)

seated OH press 275x2/275x8
front squat 315x1/405x5 (have only done these twice in over 3 years so im expecting fast progress)
back squat 405x6/455x10
deadlift 525x1/600x1

i just regained my ability to perform squats after getting a good belt and high quality knee wraps

They are big lifts - that front squat especially. KOS will demand proof of course. So you got some pics?

we already have a fundraiser going for your bail mate.

You seem to pull chicks well above your batting average, you either are a real charming motherfucker or prey on desperate meth-hags in the early stages of their addiction :$

bingo ! : )

We already have a fundraiser going for your bail mate.

Dog meets cat ...

Attachments

• 68700_1662400768547_1493059349_31665087_6465782_n.jpg
    68700_1662400768547_1493059349_31665087_6465782_n.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 57
  • 534036_404940069548664_1413477370_n.jpg
    534036_404940069548664_1413477370_n.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 57
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/labpe-peptide/160917-sd-myostatin-log.html

there are a couple older pics here, they are newer than my avi tho

Pecs n arms look well developed. Hard to tell if you have much of a taper though. If you're squatting the numbers you say, legs should be a good size to make weight at 215.

A lot of my weight is in my legs, it certainly ain't in my upper body. Solid legs can count for a shitload of lbm.

However, you're a pale cunt that needs some sunlight :coffee:

Pecs n arms look well developed. Hard to tell if you have much of a taper though. If you're squatting the numbers you say, legs should be a good size to make weight at 215.

A lot of my weight is in my legs, it certainly ain't in my upper body. Solid legs can count for a shitload of lbm.

However, you're a pale cunt that needs some sunlight :coffee:

that was before labpe's MTII (which works amazingly btw) i reckon ill throw up some new pics. Im gonna bulk for about 2 and a half more weeks, then maintain for a month, then bulk for another 10 weeks then decide what to do from there

He's only 5'9" same height as SFW

He's not that big, but he has a titanic cock. Benj's wife always said SD's throbbing dick felt even bigger than it looked, but I wouldn't know anything about that.

just got my IML methadrol, stacking that with m** dbol and some injectables

just got my IML methadrol, stacking that with m** dbol and some injectables

SUperDMZ with a little dbol was fun. My bloods were clear 8 weeks after.

The methadrol is probably strong as hell by itself, but I'm figuring you'll need at least 100mg dbol to go with that.

Back