Cemproducts.com

          Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter


What is the name of the compound from Grapefruit that ehances oral AAS uptake?

Results 1 to 28 of 28
  1. #1
    Love Black & Latin women


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    82
    Rep Points
    -605280

    What is the name of the compound from Grapefruit that ehances oral AAS uptake?






    Does anyone know the name of the type of extract that comes from Grapefruit that helps enhance oral AAS uptake?

  2. #2
    Love Black & Latin women


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    82
    Rep Points
    -605280

    I researched Grapefruit and Its actually Grapefruit juice that enhances oral bio-availability of oral AAS.... Evidently Grapefruit juice blocks an enzyme in the small intestine which keeps the body from metabolizing/destroying the drug/AAS on the first pass, because of this action the grapefruit juice allows the drug/AAS to remain bio-available longer in the blood.

    One 8oz glass of Grapefruit juice will have an enhancing effect for up to 24 to 48hrs.....
    Last edited by Flyboy33z; 06-09-2012 at 11:44 PM.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    Dath's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    If I only knew...
    Posts
    1,028
    Rep Points
    32513597

    I believe it's " narinpin "......it brakes Down a couple different liver enzymes... Ultimately leading to faster absorption, has this effect on many oral medications. Don't hold me 100% to this statement, but it's along these lines.
    CLICK THE BANNER A VIP DISCOUNT IS ALSO AVAILABLE PM FOR DETAILS

    Www.granabolicteam.com

  4. #4
    Team RamRod
    BOARD REP
    OfficerFarva's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Dunkin' Donuts
    Posts
    4,118
    Rep Points
    2003480207

    Grapefruit doesnt just affect AAS, it has an affect on most drugs. It's a super potentiator. This has been brought up on this forum a lot already so do a quick simple search and you should find something.

    Grapefruit drug interactions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    BFHammer's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Over the rainbow
    Posts
    574
    Rep Points
    38679575

    And interestingly Vit C makes many drugs ineffective, like chemo. Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) Effectiveness, Safety, and Drug Interactions on RxList

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Wanna_B_Bigger's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    456
    Rep Points
    54229195

    Quote Originally Posted by BFHammer View Post
    And interestingly Vit C makes many drugs ineffective, like chemo. Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) Effectiveness, Safety, and Drug Interactions on RxList
    I was always told to drink a lot of OJ (for the vit C?) when I did.... er if I ever did LSD.
    I'm not very big, except for my huge balls...

  7. #7
    Team RamRod
    BOARD REP
    OfficerFarva's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Dunkin' Donuts
    Posts
    4,118
    Rep Points
    2003480207

    Quote Originally Posted by Wanna_B_Bigger View Post
    I was always told to drink a lot of OJ (for the vit C?) when I did.... er if I ever did LSD.
    Acid and most hallucinogens don't cause any short or long term damage. Vitamin C is usually recommended for people taking MDMA because of its anti-oxidant properties. I'd stay away from ecstasy though, it rapes your dendritic branching and does a lot of other permanent changes to your brain. The effects are cumulative as well..

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Wanna_B_Bigger's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    456
    Rep Points
    54229195

    Quote Originally Posted by OfficerFarva View Post
    Acid and most hallucinogens don't cause any short or long term damage. Vitamin C is usually recommended for people taking MDMA because of its anti-oxidant properties. I'd stay away from ecstasy though, it rapes your dendritic branching and does a lot of other permanent changes to your brain. The effects are cumulative as well..
    Too late. Fortunately I am at least half a grown up now and haven't used it in several years.
    I'm not very big, except for my huge balls...

  9. #9
    Team RamRod
    BOARD REP
    OfficerFarva's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Dunkin' Donuts
    Posts
    4,118
    Rep Points
    2003480207

    Quote Originally Posted by Wanna_B_Bigger View Post
    Too late. Fortunately I am at least half a grown up now and haven't used it in several years.
    I've read in some recent articles that Ketamine can reverse a lot of damage. It's in early trial phases to be used as an anti-depressant.

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Standard Donkey's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    6,147
    Rep Points
    528232337

    grapefruit juice does not affect oral AAS


    amazing how behind everyone here is on IM (here comes sloppy)

  11. #11
    Registered User
    Standard Donkey's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    6,147
    Rep Points
    528232337

    u mad?

  12. #12
    Registered User
    hypo_glycemic's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,708
    Rep Points
    725748511

    Quote Originally Posted by Standard Donkey View Post
    grapefruit juice does not affect oral AAS


    amazing how behind everyone here is on IM (here comes sloppy)
    ^ this

  13. #13
    Team RamRod
    BOARD REP
    OfficerFarva's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Dunkin' Donuts
    Posts
    4,118
    Rep Points
    2003480207

    Quote Originally Posted by Standard Donkey View Post
    grapefruit juice does not affect oral AAS


    amazing how behind everyone here is on IM (here comes sloppy)


  14. #14
    Registered User
    ELITE MEMBER
    jdizzle83's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    cali
    Posts
    110
    Rep Points
    1983524

    see this is why I love this board I've never hear that b4 and everyday I learn new things!!!!

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    Digitalash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    4,086
    Rep Points
    77554866

    grapefruit does inhibit one of the CYP enzymes, which is responsible for breaking down a number of drugs. I know for sure it will potentiate opiates and benzos and slow their clearance from the body. I believe at least dbol and probably some others are metabolized by CYP (I wanna say CYP3A4 but thats just off the top of my head) but I haven't found much definitive proof of that. Benzos and opiates for sure lol

  16. #16
    Registered User
    Standard Donkey's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    6,147
    Rep Points
    528232337

    Quote Originally Posted by jdizzle83 View Post
    see this is why I love this board I've never hear that b4 and everyday I learn new things!!!!
    most of which aren't true at all

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    Digitalash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    4,086
    Rep Points
    77554866

    not sayin its not true SD, just wonderin if you have proof of this? I researched a bit and couldn't find anything definitive on the CYP enzymes effect on oral AAS

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Unknown....
    Posts
    2,950
    Rep Points
    232731829

    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalash View Post
    grapefruit does inhibit one of the CYP enzymes, which is responsible for breaking down a number of drugs. I know for sure it will potentiate opiates and benzos and slow their clearance from the body. I believe at least dbol and probably some others are metabolized by CYP (I wanna say CYP3A4 but thats just off the top of my head) but I haven't found much definitive proof of that. Benzos and opiates for sure lol
    Yes, that's correct....

  19. #19
    Registered User
    Standard Donkey's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    6,147
    Rep Points
    528232337

    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalash View Post
    not sayin its not true SD, just wonderin if you have proof of this? I researched a bit and couldn't find anything definitive on the CYP enzymes effect on oral AAS
    i had some articles about it on my old hard drive.. but trust me on this one

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Unknown....
    Posts
    2,950
    Rep Points
    232731829

    While Donkey is rebuilding is HD, you guys can read these....

    Grapefruit Juice and oral steroids.

    http://www.ergo-log.com/grapefruit.html
    ~RaZr~ is a fictional character. Everything stated is of "hypothetical" ideation and not to be taken seriously!

  21. #21
    Registered User
    Standard Donkey's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    6,147
    Rep Points
    528232337

    Quote Originally Posted by ~RaZr~ View Post
    While Donkey is rebuilding is HD, you guys can read these....

    Grapefruit Juice and oral steroids.

    A glass of grapefruit juice makes dianabol more effective

    the first link doesn't mention any steroids but dbol, and doesnt prove anything.. the guy concludes his post with "Simple put many oral steroids are greatly enhanced by grapefruit juice or the extract naringin."

    the second link has a study that was done in the mid 90's that is generally inconclusive to what we are searching for here

  22. #22
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Unknown....
    Posts
    2,950
    Rep Points
    232731829

    The articles were not meant to prove they did.

    I was throwing them up to show the KNOWN drugs that GFJ affects and the second one was a means to reinforce the article. You would be surprised how many people do not know what the fuck CYP3A4 is or how certain juices can increase or decrease the absorption of SPECIFIC medications.

    That is why I said, "While we are waiting for SD to rebuild his HD"
    ~RaZr~ is a fictional character. Everything stated is of "hypothetical" ideation and not to be taken seriously!

  23. #23
    Registered User
    Standard Donkey's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    6,147
    Rep Points
    528232337

    Quote Originally Posted by ~RaZr~ View Post
    The articles were not meant to prove they did.

    I was throwing them up to show the KNOWN drugs that GFJ affects and the second one was a means to reinforce the teaching. You would be surprised how many people on here do not know what the fuck CYP3A4 is...

    That is why I said, "While we are waiting for SD to rebuild his HD"


  24. #24
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    Digitalash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    4,086
    Rep Points
    77554866

    I've seen dbol listed among the drugs affected by CYP3a4 a number of times, but when I searched I didn't find a single actual study on it. Not surprising at all really but until I see some legit proof I will concede you are probably right SD, no reason to believe oral aas are affected by grapefruit juice.

  25. #25
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    brundel's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Pedal to the metal
    Posts
    2,655
    Rep Points
    234871100

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyboy33z View Post
    Does anyone know the name of the type of extract that comes in Grapefruit that helps enhance ASS uptake?
    Kai Green
    All information provided by me is for research purpose only. I do not sell illegal compounds nor can I supply anyone with a source for raw materials.




  26. #26
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    929
    Rep Points
    37791471

    Naringin. Is processed by CYP3A4. Will affect clearance of drugs for the system, increasing their chances of interracting with a receptor before being eliminated. I know for a fact that caffeine is one of them. Oral AAS I'm not sure about. Regular smoking or toxin intake increases the amount of CYP3A4 your body produces.

  27. #27
    Love Black & Latin women


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    82
    Rep Points
    -605280

    Quote Originally Posted by Calves of Steel View Post
    Naringin. Is processed by CYP3A4. Will affect clearance of drugs for the system, increasing their chances of interracting with a receptor before being eliminated. I know for a fact that caffeine is one of them. Oral AAS I'm not sure about. Regular smoking or toxin intake increases the amount of CYP3A4 your body produces.
    Actually I just read an actual study that was conducted using Naringin/GFJ and Caffeine and the the study revealed that Caffeine levels did not increase resting heartrate and CNS stimulation.. I will get that article and post it up here...... My thinking is that if Naringin/GFJ affects CYP3A4 in the intestine then it wouldnt and shouldnt be discrimitive in what medications are affected because the general action of the intestine breaking down the said drug would be halted to begin with, unless another enzyme takes over the role of CYP3A4 in its place..... just a thought...

    Here is the article for what its worth.. http://4hourpeople.com/question/4500...apefruit-juice
    Last edited by Flyboy33z; 06-12-2012 at 12:42 AM.

  28. #28
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    Digitalash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    4,086
    Rep Points
    77554866






    "My thinking is that if Naringin/GFJ affects CYP3A4 in the intestine then it wouldnt and shouldnt be discrimitive in what medications are affected because the general action of the intestine breaking down the said drug would be halted to begin with, unless another enzyme takes over the role of CYP3A4 in its place..... just a thought..."

    Caffeine is probably metabolized by something other than CYP3A4, or at least for the most part. So naringin intake has little affect

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-27-2011, 01:57 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 09:52 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-09-2010, 10:50 AM
  4. Slow on the uptake
    By PG5768 in forum New Members Begin Here!
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-22-2008, 08:47 PM
  5. Glucose Uptake
    By JoeInPA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-30-2004, 11:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->