• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

SARM S-4 (Andarine ) for help with hair loss / MPB ???

Mr.Port

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Bare with me,
I was looking into S-4 because I was checking out some stuff for myself on CEM and see they have it stocked now, so I was curious.

OK so you understand my question, I found this online (WIKI has the med study links):

Andarine is an orally active partial agonist for androgen receptors. It is less potent in both anabolic and androgenic effects than other SARMs. In an animal model of benign prostatic hypertrophy, andarine was shown to reduce prostate weight with similar efficacy to dutasteride, but without producing any reduction in muscle mass or anti-androgenic side effects.[SUP][3][/SUP] This suggests that it is able to competitively block binding of dihydrotestosterone to its receptor targets in the prostate gland, but its partial agonist effects at androgen receptors prevent the side effects associated with the anti-androgenic drugs traditionally used for treatment of BPH.[SUP][4][/SUP]

SOOO MY question:

Did anyone ever find regrowth while using S-4?
Did you use it during an AAS cycle?
Have you used it while using a compound like dutasteride?

I ask because I am wondering if I use S-4 at a low-med dose WHILE ON cycle. if it would help with hair loss?

Thank you very much for ANY input.

:-D

Last edited:
Back