• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

AW's Pharmatropin HGH Blood work

Pittsburgh63

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Alright guys.. I got another kit and I will be scheduling a date to get blood work done. I will administer 10iu's IM 3-4 hours prior to testing.. I will not be fasting. No excersise or strenuous activity prior to testing.

I'll update this thread once I get my appointment scheduled. Gotta figure out when I'm going to be able to get out there.

Good or Bad.. these results will be posted. Stay Tuned my friends!!

Nice work Pitt, in for results

Thanks for sharing.

Thank you Pitt. I'll be watching along as well.

Appointment is scheduled for Tuesday the 19th. Requisition papers are printed and ready to roll. I'm excited to get the results already.. lol.

IML Gear Cream!
Update:

I administered 10iu's IM into my tricep at 7:45 am this morning. Blood was drawn at approx. 11:23 am. Just waiting on the results at this point.

Nice Pitt! look forward to your results my brother! IM hgh inject you sav bro lol. I keep my hgh sq haha

Nice !!! I am in as well

Pitt how did you feel after injection 10iu's of growth? Anything noticeable?

Bunk!! Tested at .1 ng/ml . We are in the process of relaying this info to our connection and hopefully get this corrected asap. I can promise you that I will be testing every batch that comes in to AW from now on to ensure nothing but top quality products are coming in.

I'm working on getting my info blacked out so I can post up the actual labs.. but I don't have access to a scanner right now. I'm sure you are all confident that I wouldn't make this shit up though.

Bunk!! Tested at .1 ng/ml . We are in the process of relaying this info to our connection and hopefully get this corrected asap. I can promise you that I will be testing every batch that comes in to AW from now on to ensure nothing but top quality products are coming in.

I'm working on getting my info blacked out so I can post up the actual labs.. but I don't have access to a scanner right now. I'm sure you are all confident that I wouldn't make this shit up though.

A sign of a good rep and a good company!

A sign of a good rep and a good company!

Thank you brother. AW and I are pretty pissed about this.. but it's part of the game. It's the only way we can keep the distributors honest.. so I will do my best to make sure all AW customers are getting nothing but the best.

I'm hoping that I can give better news once a we receive shipment from a new supplier.

I will be getting labs done as well on my kit. We will find out why this is happening and get it fixed. Posting labs like this should show you what AW is all about. We have nothing to hide from our loyal customers to those of you on the fence about us. We will go above and beyond to make sure the product your getting is what you are paying for.

Damn that sucks...

Back