• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

new invention the world has been waiting for

would be much better if it wasn't another plastic product..wonder if they tried any of the soy based plastics?

only downside is once u eat the banana u still need to carry it around and its another thing to wash

who are they kidding? slip the peel back in and it's a homemade fleshlight... "can withstand strenuous abuse"? yea ok :coffee:

first, study your banana :coffee:

on weeds the uncle, andy, tells the teen how to masturbate with a banana peel. :nerd:

[video=youtube;97CuAQ_xxM4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=97CuAQ_xxM4&feature=endscreen[/video]

IML Gear Cream!
many years ago on a beautiful autumn afternoon my ex and i briefly left a doberman alone in the car with a pound of pot and a bunch of bananas... when i opened the door he jumped out with a banana in his mouth like a cigar and instigated the silliest game of chase ever. the car had pot strewn all over and it looked like he literally sucked the bananas out of the skins after chewing the ends off.

Back