IronMag Research Chems

Nitro suspension review (PICS)

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Nitro suspension review (PICS)

alright guys sorry i haven't been on here in awhile. ive had trouble with some stuff on other boards. anyways the nitro suspension is deff gtg. i have never used suspension before because i was always scared of the pain and heard it needed to be injected 2 times a day which to me gets tiring. however i read an article about how the crystals in suspension actually relase over a 2 day period so actually you can shoot suspension once ed and youll be fine. ok so when i started suspension 6 days ago i was 220lbs in the Am. now in the A.M i am 226-228 and look like a damn swollen powerlifter lmao. As i am a NPC competitive bodybuilder i dont like being SUPER bloated for summer, but the gains in the gym are seriously just to good to stop taking it. all this water and size i have gained in shoulder width has made me freaking strong as HELL!!!!! here is 2 pictures of me now. don't laugh as i look like a balloon lmao. im 5ft 9, 227bs. GO MEX GEAR

- http://i1049.photobucket.com/albums/...54/balloon.png

- http://i1049.photobucket.com/albums/...ballooooon.jpg

BOARD REP

Rep Points

you look fucking great , that bloated look. nice arm size.

all information given is fictional and only for entertainment purposes only. it is legal to use performance enhancement medications where i live. please seek medical advice before using any performance drug, and only if its legal in your country.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

lmao yea buddy. freaking bloated at the pool lmao. i have more guys than girls giving me looks hahaha all the brothas are like dude your fucking huge.

Rep Points

So how was the pain?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

it isnt bad at all.i shake the hell out of it and draw it up. looks like milk and i just shoot it up. honestly it is the smoothest ive ever tried. hard to believe its suspension.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

i really need some upper chest. hey UNC any pointers

Rep Points

You def look bloated.... recrop that pic so you are out and lets see the girl.. LOL

BOARD REP

Rep Points

hey now

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dutchmaster454 View Post
    alright guys sorry i haven't been on here in awhile. ive had trouble with some stuff on other boards. anyways the nitro suspension is deff gtg. i have never used suspension before because i was always scared of the pain and heard it needed to be injected 2 times a day which to me gets tiring. however i read an article about how the crystals in suspension actually relase over a 2 day period so actually you can shoot suspension once ed and youll be fine. ok so when i started suspension 6 days ago i was 220lbs in the Am. now in the A.M i am 226-228 and look like a damn swollen powerlifter lmao. As i am a NPC competitive bodybuilder i dont like being SUPER bloated for summer, but the gains in the gym are seriously just to good to stop taking it. all this water and size i have gained in shoulder width has made me freaking strong as HELL!!!!! here is 2 pictures of me now. don't laugh as i look like a balloon lmao. im 5ft 9, 227bs. GO MEX GEAR

You're gonna kill the competition next year bro!!!

Rep Points

i am a tne man, been looking for it.. wonder if anyone else makes it besides z

BOARD REP

Rep Points

you don't look too bad at all honestly, I'm the same height and I'd be pretty satisfied with that lol. once you cut you're gonna be a beast

work on your tan though brah

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dutchmaster454 View Post

Just out of curiosity, what AI are you using?
    I'm not very big, except for my huge balls...

BOARD REP

Rep Points

i am using purchase peptides letro at the moment. 1.25mg ed. and Digital once i hit week 12 of this bulk i am switching over to tren,test, inject winni and will be starting to harden up for 6 weeks to make it an 18 week blast. i love being lean. i got some of the best legs around when im ripped id gladly post a pic of them hehe. and thanks overburdened, i am trying my best bro. my last show i was on stage at 189 3-4% bf. so im really hoping to be a lot bigger this time.