• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

High e2 or low e2? low libido

fray5

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've on week 7 of 8 of my test prop 150/eod tbol 40mg/day cycle. My sex drive up till the last week or so was great. I started to get a very small lump behind one nipple and some itching so I started taking aromasin, first at 25mg/day then down to 12.5mg/day for about week. I also took one dose of nolva 20mg. One day ago, I started a my pre-pct phase of hcg (500iu/ed for the last week) to get my balls back to size in prep for my nolva/clomid. The thing is right now my libido seems to be very low and my erections feel week. I'm hardly getting any morning wood also. It's really starting to bother me bc I have a gf and we usually have great sex but now i'm constantly worrying about it as my libido has decreased. Is it possible that the recent dosing of aromasin has crashed my e2 levels? Or could my aromasin be underdosed and my e2 levels are high? The aromasin is from gauls so I'm sure it's gtg.

I mean it could be a couple of diff variables. bunk aromasin, super high E.

Or Squashed E from too much aromasin...which might of been mislabeled and actually letro.

Please disclose these shady sources immediately :paddle:

Honestly, none of these mishaps would of occurred if you went with Neomeds.com

Which by the way are stellar gears and very high quality AI's.

:coffee:

p.s. we can guess all day but a blood test would end this dilemma.

I've been having the opposite problem. My boners have been so hard it feels like my dick skin is gonna tear. Sorry if this doesn't help.

I've on week 7 of 8 of my test prop 150/eod tbol 40mg/day cycle. My sex drive up till the last week or so was great. I started to get a very small lump behind one nipple and some itching so I started taking aromasin, first at 25mg/day then down to 12.5mg/day for about week. I also took one dose of nolva 20mg. One day ago, I started a my pre-pct phase of hcg (500iu/ed for the last week) to get my balls back to size in prep for my nolva/clomid. The thing is right now my libido seems to be very low and my erections feel week. I'm hardly getting any morning wood also. It's really starting to bother me bc I have a gf and we usually have great sex but now i'm constantly worrying about it as my libido has decreased. Is it possible that the recent dosing of aromasin has crashed my e2 levels? Or could my aromasin be underdosed and my e2 levels are high? The aromasin is from gauls so I'm sure it's gtg.
e2 being too high, or too low can cause those issues.... but worrying about it(anxiety) can magnify those issues 100fold! if you have been with your girl for any length of time, just be honest with her... tell her what is going on and that it is not her at all, just some hormonal changes you are trying to level out in your body(girls are quite understanding of it, especially when it is not a 'regular' occurence... ) this will take the 'pressure to perform' off you, and you may just find that everything starts working great again!!!
as far as the hormones go.... your e2 is probably pretty low if your a-sin is legit(I'm assuming it is)... you should be getting the sex drive back now that you have lowered the a-sin dose a little. If it doesn't come back in next day or two(at least a little bit), you could lay off the asin for about 4-5days(just use 10mg of nolva ed til you pick asin back up... 12.5 should be plenty for the amt of test you are taking) I would be taking the nolva since you are taking the hcg anyway(10-20mg ed)...

Really, talking with the gf is going to help a lot(IMO)... this will ease the anxiety up for you, probably cut the problem in half at least...

I mean it could be a couple of diff variables. bunk aromasin, super high E.

Or Squashed E from too much aromasin...which might of been mislabeled and actually letro.

Please disclose these shady sources immediately :paddle:

SFW, you are right on the money with your 'diagnosis'... but, lets not jump to conclusions on the sources being 'non-legit'... you got pissed at me for the exact same thing(and I admit, I should not have said what I said without bloodwork to show that anything was amiss)... I see that you are sponsored by neomeds, and I'm sure their products are VERY GOOD, as I have seen your log on the kalpa cut mix and 'sust'.... but that doesn't mean that other brands and sources arent legit....
I'm not calling you out bro, I'm just saying... You got quite heated at me for something I said... and I shouldn't have said it! It's all good you are steering someone who may have an issue in the direction of legitimate ancilliaries, but that may not be the issue(just like it may not have been the issue in the case I opened my mouth about when I shouldn't have).... like your second post says, some bloodwork will solve the question as to what is causing it...
lets not bash sponsors, nothing wrong with recommending others... let's just not be automatically calling them out just cause something is amiss.... it may not be the meds at all(and, it may be... )... bloodwork will tell.

Is it correct that you waited till week 7 to start anything for estrogen control ? Why did you wait so long ? It is my understanding that we should run an AI pretty much from the start. Bloodwork would sure tell the tale though. I am running 100 mg prop/day and playing with different dosages of aromasin. I settled on 25mgs/day and feel absolutely great.No blood work to back it up but raging libido/erections, solid gains and no water. Just my experience. And yes anxiety will make it so much worse- relax !

e2 being too high, or too low can cause those issues.... but worrying about it(anxiety) can magnify those issues 100fold! if you have been with your girl for any length of time, just be honest with her... tell her what is going on and that it is not her at all, just some hormonal changes you are trying to level out in your body(girls are quite understanding of it, especially when it is not a 'regular' occurence... ) this will take the 'pressure to perform' off you, and you may just find that everything starts working great again!!!
as far as the hormones go.... your e2 is probably pretty low if your a-sin is legit(I'm assuming it is)... you should be getting the sex drive back now that you have lowered the a-sin dose a little. If it doesn't come back in next day or two(at least a little bit), you could lay off the asin for about 4-5days(just use 10mg of nolva ed til you pick asin back up... 12.5 should be plenty for the amt of test you are taking) I would be taking the nolva since you are taking the hcg anyway(10-20mg ed)...

Really, talking with the gf is going to help a lot(IMO)... this will ease the anxiety up for you, probably cut the problem in half at least...

Thanks for the reply man! I really do appreciate. My gf doesn't know about my cycling so I'd rather not tell her. I did tell her I've been stressed though and I thought it was affecting my sex drive. She said she understood and it's not a big deal so that did make me feel better. I only have a week left of my cycle so I'm gonna just drop the aromasin for a couple days and see what happens. Whether the ceasing of aromasin works or not, do you think I'll be able to develop a sex drive during pct with my nolva/clomid?

Is it correct that you waited till week 7 to start anything for estrogen control ? Why did you wait so long ? It is my understanding that we should run an AI pretty much from the start. Bloodwork would sure tell the tale though. I am running 100 mg prop/day and playing with different dosages of aromasin. I settled on 25mgs/day and feel absolutely great.No blood work to back it up but raging libido/erections, solid gains and no water. Just my experience. And yes anxiety will make it so much worse- relax !

No, I didn't wait till week 7. I would run the aromasin at 12.5 about eod or as I felt necessary. I would have no problem getting bw but my cycle is going to be over in a week and I'll be starting pct.

Honestly, none of these mishaps would of occurred if you went with Neomeds.com

Which by the way are stellar gears and very high quality AI's.

:coffee:

p.s. we can guess all day but a blood test would end this dilemma.

Thanks for your post and I've heard great things about Neomeds.com. However, anything I ever use comes from gauls and it has been on point so far.

IML Gear Cream!
Question.. In the thought that perhaps my aromasin is underdosed or possibly not any good, could I start using nolva? I already have it on hand. Would it help lower my estrogen to where my libido would imporove?

Back