• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

switching my pct from nolv/clo to tore and maybe aroma.. suggestions?

gm09

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
from some recent advice i got a from a really experienced friend. im on week 5 and running:

week 1-10 test e 600mg
week 1-10 mast e 400mg
week 1-10 tren e 400/mg

originally i was going to run aromasin at 12.5mg ED and take nolva/clo for pct.... after getting some advice, i ordered some HCG which i started last week (500iu 2x a week). have NOT been running an AI, since masteron itself acts as one. lastly, i ordered some torefimene.

so far i thankfully have not had any problems with gyno, so as of now im saving all the aromasin in case i have a flare up. i have bromo (which i know sucks) which i will run until i order some prami in case of any prolactin induced gyno.

im going to put the nolva and clomid aside, stop hcg 1 week prior to pct and run torefimene 120/90/60/30. should i run aromasin too?

any input greatly appreciated

Even though mast is anti estrogenic I would still run the AI.
An AI is a preventative measure. If you dont use it your not preventing it. There is literally 0 point in waiting till something bad happens to try to fix it. Prevent it,, and you dont have the problem in the first place. Especially with both test and HCG.

Bromo should be fine with only 400mg tren.

Id use Clomid and an AI for PCT.
SOme people say not to use an AI during PCT. My opinion is that a big part of kickstarting test production is having your estro bottomed out.
Its through this negative feedback loop that test is shutdown and also restarted to a large degree. So...we should use it to manipulate the hormonal balance to favor elevating testosterone.

the reason i chose to follow my buddys advice and not run the AI is because ive run 500 mg of test w no AI before (first cycle) and had no gyno issues... so i figured another 100mg + masteron i should be ok.

i absolutely agree with your logic, the reason im doing this little experiment is that quite a few people i know suggest to only run an ai as needed bc you can "hinder gains". i know estrogen can be somewhat positive for mass gains but obviously needs to be kept in check.

the reason i chose to follow my buddys advice and not run the AI is because ive run 500 mg of test w no AI before (first cycle) and had no gyno issues... so i figured another 100mg + masteron i should be ok.

i absolutely agree with your logic, the reason im doing this little experiment is that quite a few people i know suggest to only run an ai as needed bc you can "hinder gains". i know estrogen can be somewhat positive for mass gains but obviously needs to be kept in check.

High estro levels cause a lot of issues, the first being gyno, but this path you've choosen is careless to say the least. USE THE A/I AND BROMO NO MATTER IF YOU CAN SEE OR FEEL SIDES, things are changing in your body and gyno isn't the only issue you're faced with. Your buddy's advice is reckless to say the least.

High estro levels cause a lot of issues, the first being gyno, but this path you've choosen is careless to say the least. USE THE A/I AND BROMO NO MATTER IF YOU CAN SEE OR FEEL SIDES, things are changing in your body and gyno isn't the only issue you're faced with. Your buddy's advice is reckless to say the least.

before you think i'm a TOTAL jerk off lol i will mention that my buddy is a former npc competitor and has been using anabolics for around 15 years. does this mean he knows any better than anyone else? of course not. hes given me good advice before so i do value his opinion.

with that being said, i totally agree with you except with the dopamine agonist. from my own personal research and comprehension i wouldnt take caber/bromo/prami unless absolutely necessary. i'de rather not mess with the chemical in my brain that controls sanity lol

with that being said... i want to get bloods done in a week or two and actually see where my estrogen is at. this all has me curious, but now im a little paranoid and i think im going to go ahead and run that aromasin at 12.5mg ed

just realized i have adex laying around from a previous cycle.

will start running 0.25mg E3D and save aromasin for pct.

Back