• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

ResearchStop's ExemeSolut (Exemestane) Bloodwork

IML Gear Cream!
I'll be doing a run of Dragon Pharma adex in about 4-6wks from now

I'll be doing a run of Dragon Pharma adex in about 4-6wks from now

Please tell me you are going to get a blood test on that as well? I did and it wasn't pretty. Levels in the 300's. After some thought and talking to some people I thought it could be nolva which makes sense. I showed no estrogen sides so something was working. And if it was nolva it would bind to the receptor and level E2 free in my body hence the high number.

Please tell me you are going to get a blood test on that as well? I did and it wasn't pretty. Levels in the 300's. After some thought and talking to some people I thought it could be nolva which makes sense. I showed no estrogen sides so something was working. And if it was nolva it would bind to the receptor and level E2 free in my body hence the high number.

Interesting theory. Is nolva cheaper to manufacture or something? I remember reading that AIs and SERMs were so cheap it would be ridiculous to fake them but clearly it happens a lot.

I personally think either the research companies are getting bad powder or they aren't mixing in the right solution. My research stop doesn't even need to be shaken. Nothing ever settles at the bottom.

Back