Join Now!

I have come to save you all from your life of sin....

DRSE ScatMaster

Rep Points

I have come to save you all from your life of sin....

I commandeth thou to watcheth this with straight face.
    "When in doubt, whip it out"- Mother Teresa

Do Work

Rep Points

I certainly don't want this to be a massive debate, but I think the earth, the universe, etc. are just WAY too complex for evolution. I think God does exist and creationism is the basis for life. Atheists crack me up because they're always filing lawsuits for the removal of crosses, 10 commandements, scripture, etc. because it is "offensive" or doesn't fall in line with their views. Last I checked, how can you be offended by something that you don't even believe in? Why does it bother them so much?

I do believe there is a creator, and I do believe that we'll all be judged at some point.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

So... Evolution doesn't exist??

But why are women changing into men?

????????????????????????????????

Super DMZ RX 3.0 NOW on sale!!!

THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Sorry bro, once I saw the word "bible" I was out.

DRSE ScatMaster

Rep Points

"When in doubt, whip it out"- Mother Teresa

Elite Matador member

Rep Points

Evolution of the mind doesn't exist for a large part of the population, Just look around America. You see? Maybe there is the answer to your question.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Back View Post
    So... Evolution doesn't exist??

But why are women changing into men?

????????????????????????????????

Last edited by HialeahChico305; 06-12-2012 at 03:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by KelJu View Post
    I dig their music. Mariachi is good, and flamenco is the shit, although flamenco is all over the place. I use to hate Mexicans until I left my hillbilly land, and was able to form my own opinions.

Rep Points

Evolution is not debatable. Even the Catholic church has conceded that argument. Evolution itself still doesn't disprove a god though.

I happen to be an athiest.
    Last edited by hoyle21; 06-12-2012 at 03:47 PM.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by secdrl View Post
    I certainly don't want this to be a massive debate, but I think the earth, the universe, etc. are just WAY too complex for evolution. I think God does exist and creationism is the basis for life. Atheists crack me up because they're always filing lawsuits for the removal of crosses, 10 commandements, scripture, etc. because it is "offensive" or doesn't fall in line with their views. Last I checked, how can you be offended by something that you don't even believe in? Why does it bother them so much?

I do believe there is a creator, and I do believe that we'll all be judged at some point.
    Right... Evolution is a mass conspiracy that encompasses nearly every biologist, geologist, paleontologist, anthropologist, zoologist, and astronomer in every civilized nation, for the last 200 years. And now with the discovery of genetics, and how perfectly it substantiates evolution it's an even bigger conspiracy.

It's much more intelligent to think that there was a man that god took a rib from to build him a woman. They listened to the talking snake and ate the magical fruit, and now they're ashamed to be naked.
    They had kids, and their sons fucked their mom so that she could give birth to their wives, and so on and so on.

Then there was a flood that killed the dinosaurs, even the ones that can swim, and the animals that were on other continents swam across the oceans so they could hitch a ride on the giant boat so that they wouldn't drown.

And the earth is only 6000 years old. The radioactive dating used by geologists to determine the age of the earth is just another lie perpetrated by the devil to confuse people.

Makes perfect sense...

Rep Points

Lots of lolz in that clip. I like the use of the bible as proof that god exists.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

What the fuck is that dude on
    Tell RC that LG sent you.

Rep Points

He's high on religion. Otherwise known as stupidity.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

A Jihad on gyms!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Nothing is so common as the wish to be remarkable.... ~ Shakespeare

Pushing The Limits

Rep Points

You are correct;
    For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. 13 Nothing in all creation is hidden from God’s sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account.
    Nvrbdr is created 100% for entertainment purposes and should NOT be taken seriously. Steroid use is illegal without a prescription, always advise with your doctor

Rep Points

None of us really exist. There is no purpose for anything to act or be acted upon. Maybe there is no light or darkness. No feeling that is felt is felt. All is for not. Hahaha, I crack myself up!

Rep Points

Interpretation: "I don't believe in evolution because I don't understand evolution."

Biological evolution has nothing to do with the creation of the universe, which has been theorized in other realms of science (like quantum mechanics).

I don't know whether there's a god or not because it's impossible to know, so in that sense I'm an agnostic. But I also don't have any reason to believe there is a god - nor does such a reason exist thus far - and in that sense I'm an atheist. They're not mutually exclusive, and it's the least arrogant position anyone can possibly take.

Word up to my fallen homie, Christopher Hitchens. Get rational or die tryin', bitches.

Rep Points

After rereading secdrl's post, I've decided to rant:

I'm fucking flabbergasted every time another Jesus-humping degenerate cries and whines about atheists disliking publicly-financed crosses. It's the same hypocritical idiots, too. You love to bitch and moan about political correctness, and how freedom of speech is dying because nobody is allowed to say anything controversial ... but the moment someone offends your religious tastes, you all go fucking apeshit. Earth to Christians, it's been 2,000 years. You're not martyrs anymore, so stop being such self-victimizing pussies all the time.

In fact, I have a better idea that lets you keep being an antiquated moron. You know where there isn't any establishment clause, and fundamentalist retards love to pop off, shit themselves, and go insane whenever a religious icon is insulted? SAUDI ARABIA. So if you really want a homeland with a state-endorsed religion and state-funded religious icons, get the fuck out of our country and move to Saudi Arabia, where you can race expensive cars in the goddamned desert with other fundamentalists retards, and use the stupid obsolete drivel in your holy book to justify legislation.

Okay carry on.

Rep Points

It's not the parts of the bible I don't understand that scare me... it's the parts that I do understand.

Rep Points

Azza, Kos ,and Rednack are proof that evolution does exist, give them a chance they'll be walking, talking ,and using the big boy potty in no time!

Rep Points

Excluding myself the rest of the posters in this thread would struggle
    to save a cat from a tree or kid from a fly ball at a baseball game.