• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Athletes PLEASE HELP!!

russio

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello Everyone,
I am 24, been lifting for about 10 years now, weigh 175lbs, 5'11, 8% fat. I've been browsing forums for few weeks straight trying to find an answer, but to no avail. I have a solid base in bb and powerlifting, wrestled competitively in college but never did much running.

In about 2 month I have to do a 5k and complete it under 18 min. Right now I am at 20 min. Have been on intense training regiment (running 4 times week, intervals, long distance, sprints e.c.t. and lifting weights for endurance in between, light weight, many reps, short rest in between.
I have been pretty much stuck at 20 mins for the past 4 months. Looking to do some performance enchancers. I need something that would increase endurance and stamina, with manageable side effects. I have looked into some of the cutting compounds/ stacks and here's what I found out:

Winny - sounds like what a lot of competitive runners take, increases strenght and drive, but I've read about horror sotries about sides, especially for joints, cholesterol and liver (even injectable form). I also heard its a very dangerous compound by itself

Equipose - heard great things about how it increases RBC content (but doesnt pretty much every steroid?) which helps with edurance. It also increases aggression, thickens blood, rarely has gyno cases, and makes you want to eat like a big - but overall a very mild steroid when it comes to the body. What is it stacked with?

Masteron/Anavar - Strength+Lean Mass+pumps. (alongside test of course) - I read these are great cycles from cutting but how good are they for running/endurance? Also, im concerned i might gain some mass if i use test and that shouldnt be good for running

Also, if I go winny or eq route, do i stack it with test as well?
Which of the above options (or combination thereof) (or other options if I missed any) are best in order to significantly increase endurance/stamina. and possible put on a couple of pounds of pure lean mass.
Testing and $ not an issue.
I'd really appreciate some feedback.

steroids will not help much in a 5 k. unfortunately you have to stop lifting heavy for a while until you run your 5 k, that is you have to run 6-8 k every 2 days for 3 weeks and lift light weights twice a week. then after those 3 weeks try to time yourself on the 5K . ( of course doing that you will lose some muscle mass and weight , you probably need to lose 5 lbs total). then back again for the next 3 weeks run 10K every 2 days and lift light weight twice a week. then try a 5 k. Then for the last 3 weeks or so run 3 times a week , a couple of 10 Ks and a 5 K ....for the last week before your run just go for a couple of 5 ks , do not run 3 days before the race.
ephedrine combined with aspirin will help you on the race day, but be careful about ephedrine just a very small dose and only on race day.
good luck

id do eq + winny + sleep in hyperbaric chamber

test is not required no matter what sloppy tells u

get some dbol and some test!....you will get so big those mother fuckers will be scared clock you over 18 minutes just start foaming out the mouth!

I have done a few 5k's in my time. I stick mostly to marathons though. Getting down to 18 minutes should be no problem for you in 2 months. First off rest more. It is more important for endurance than in weight lifting.

If I were looking to drop 10% of my time in 2 months for a 5k this is what my training would look like.

1st month:

Monday and Thursday -

AM - Sprints. 1/2 to 1/3 mile sprint pace, then same at slower pace then repeat. 6 - 8 times.
PM More sprints same as above.

Tuesday - Saturday

AM Long run.

AM 4 - 6 miles at 5k pace or best you can do.

PM 3 -5 miles at 5k pace or best you can do

With one month to go

Monday, Tuesday and Thursday

Sprints

AM 1/3 mile sprint, 1/2 mile slow then repeat.
PM same as above

Wednesday and Saturday

Long run

AM 4 miles at 5k pace
PM same as above

7 days before race

AM 5k run pace as best as you can
PM 5k run pace as best as you can

Short jogs everyday till 3 days before. Rest till race.

Plenty of stretching starting right now.

Oh and I would drop the weights right now. The endurance gains from running far out weigh the endurance gains that can be had from weights.

Magnesium and Zinc Supplements
Eat lots of Beets.

Good luck!

Last edited:
EPO would help, how much time before your 5 k

when i was running winny, i would get back and calf pumps so badly i couldn't complete 1 mile. that's fairly common.

5k in under 18 minutes is a hellaciously fast pace for 5'11 175. I agree that you need more rest in your endurance workouts though. check out crossfitendurance.com. the short course workouts should help you.

it sounds like your runs are adequately varied and intense. your mechanics might need work. if you kick-heel plant-drive, you're going need a miracle to break that 6 min barrier. you either need to research proper gait/posture and get a video camera to record yourself, or someone that knows what they're looking at to record you and both of you watch it and discuss.

I would do albuterol clenbuterol. Mann albuterol opens up your lungs like crazy. Take a 8mg one

And best part is that albuterol is not a steroid.

If you really want steroids go with straight test...

And albuterol for sure

You Wont get tired when your on albuterol your lungs will love it

"IF" he was going to use a bronchodilator like alb/clen/eph he shouldn't wait until the day of the race.

He wouldn't be ready for any unwanted side effects or at least the increased heart rate. Last thing he wants to do is pass out or bail out of the race.

This is all hypothetical of course :coffee:

I don't see AAS helping all that much with a 5k, maybe a low dose of test to help you recover from your training and the albuterol sounds good too. The test will also help you hold muscle while you focus your training on endurance running, I'd lower your workout volume considerably and focus just on the 5k for now

^^exactly....as i suggested earlier you have to train for a 5 K and just lift twice a week just for maintenance.

Well, I'm 36 and cruise on 200 mgs of test weekly (for medical reasons), and can run a 19 min 5k. Get your hematocrit around 48-50, and run sprints twice a week, with 4-6 mile training runs, get used to running hard after mile 3, when your body says there's nothing left, get more out of it. Rest for 3 days before the race.

Regardless of what these fuckers are saying, total test around 1200-1400 ng/dl will help middle distance running. Test will not give you mass at this dose and especially won't if you don't eat shit loads of calories.

But seriously, 18 minutes won't win very many races, and is it worth it? At your age, unless you have another reason to do PEDs, why not just stay natty and train harder? JMHO.

^^^you run 19 minutes not because of test....you might run better without test
test will not help in a 5 K , ethiopian women who are as thin as a toothpick can run faster than you ...

^^^you run 19 minutes not because of test....you might run better without test
test will not help in a 5 K , ethiopian women who are as thin as a toothpick can run faster than you ...

You are a complete moron and need to go away! I use test for medical reasons and run faster now that I am on TRT, and run slower when I am on blast and/or have hematocrit above 50. Before TRT I had stress fractures when I trained hard and feel test is helpful in my training program.

Skinny Ethiopian women may run faster than me, but they are infinitely smarter than you... now please do us all a favor and GTFO!

blood doping, if you cant handle it than stop running. To become elite you have to be willing to do some pretty f'kd up shit.

Tonymack i gave you a compliment saying that test is not the reason why you run the 5k so well ...i think you just missed that....giving advice or suggesting the OP that he needs test to run under 20 mns is not smart don't you think?????
so relax and learn to give good advice , the guy was asking for good professional advice ...i don't see a professional 5 K runner insinuating to somebody that he needs test to run under 20 mns .....all what you gave is a recipe for needless health risks that will not make him attain his goal.

Tonymack i gave you a compliment saying that test is not the reason why you run the 5k so well ...i think you just missed that....giving advice or suggesting the OP that he needs test to run under 20 mns is not smart don't you think?????
so relax and learn to give good advice , the guy was asking for good professional advice ...i don't see a professional 5 K runner insinuating to somebody that he needs test to run under 20 mns .....all what you gave is a recipe for needless health risks that will not make him attain his goal.

I appreciate the compliment, but I'm TELLING you, testosterone has helped tremendously in my 5k time. Look back at my posts in this thread. First, I have a medical need to use testosterone. Second, my advice to OP was to seriously consider staying natty.

You are always telling people steroids don't work and are not worth risk, blah, blah blah! Complete malarky. Why do you think guys like Floyd Landis used testosterone? He's an endurance athlete and he WON the tour de france! Yes, it helps athletic performance; arguing otherwise is just pointless. Does that mean everyone should use it? I WOULD NEVER SAY THAT! Re-read paragraph 3 of post #14.

I appreciate the fact you are a "voice of reason" and like to tell people to think about the long-term; that's nice and all, but we don't need an internet mommy to tell us to "stay away from drugs", seriously, it's annoying.

@TonyMack

Lance > Landis :coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
Epo and blood doping is prob a bit extreme for what your trying to do....all/clen either or will help but i would def do.like one guy said and try it out a few times and not on race day...a low hemocrait will be helpfull also...thinner blood is better...clearly test plays a roll in recovery...so a low dise could be a benefit...tbose tour de france guys werent taking it for the muscle building effects....

Training harder and longer is what you need to do and adding a small mild amount of anabolics may help you recover and recoup.

Since this is your first time using AAS I would just start with Testosterone by itself at 200-300mgs a week Split this into two injections a week to keep levels stable.

This should be enough to increase recovery and give you more stamina. You should be able to train harder and longer while using Test. Test is natural to your body so it is not go to cause to many negatives if you run it at a low dose. A low dose is all you need for what you are trying to do in my opinion. You may want to get an antiestrogen like Black Lion Research Formeron to help control estrogen because over time it will start to get elevated. Also Formeron can be great for your PCT.

Back