• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

good cruise dose?

Zane

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My dr had me run 200mgs cyp eow and after 8the weeks he upped me to 300 eow. I figured F'em and am running 175mgs every friday. Keeps me within script and cuts the drop in day 10. If i self cruise what is safe without AI? 200,250 per week?

I use 250 but also some adex/formeron

200 EW is probably about as high as I'd go without at least .25mg adex 3x a week. If you divide dose further to 2x a week you can probably get away with even more, use insulin pins and its very easy. I believe test E's half life is 7-10 days so by one week after injection your levels have dropped to about half.

When I cruised on Sus 250 every week, my bloods were at the highest end of normal ( free test).
When I switched to Test E 250 weekly, my bloods were nearly double the norm.

Only bw will tell you for sure if you need an ai at a certain dose. Many people don't show sides but can have e2 sky high.

I would just get E2 labs.

I did bloods a few weeks ago and he asked how i feel, i said well i notice going down a little before the 14th day, he said your bloods are fine it came back 286 about 10-11 days after last shot. Wouldnt he have checked my e2? Also i asked before i started about AI amd he was nah no need just Test.

I think we put to much faith in doctors [esp GP's]....... I cruise at 250 test e every 5 days....also burst..600 mgs..800 mgs..1000 mgs..then back again...

MY trt dose was 200mg test c a week and E2 was 74 , So stilled needed to run an A.I. . Its all a guessing game with out blood work. Get ur blood work then you'll know for sure ..

My dr had me run 200mgs cyp eow and after 8the weeks he upped me to 300 eow. I figured F'em and am running 175mgs every friday. Keeps me within script and cuts the drop in day 10. If i self cruise what is safe without AI? 200,250 per week?
75mg ever mon/thurs...easy to remember and will keep your blood levels more stable....use adex at .5mg e3d...get bw to check your e2...you may need it eod..but only bw.will show that...

MY trt dose was 200mg test c a week and E2 was 74 , So stilled needed to run an A.I. . Its all a guessing game with out blood work. Get ur blood work then you'll know for sure ..
I just had my 1/2 yr bw...im on 200mg ew and .5mg adex eod...my e2 was 11...so back to e3d...lil too low..

IML Gear Cream!
When I got my 74 e2 reading I wasn't taking any A.I. at all because I wanted to see where I would be at fours weeks in.

I am deff asking for e2 to be checked. I have 4the weeks to go before bloods. Keep ya posted. Thanks!

So this morning i went in for b/w and asked the nurse what is he testing, she says just testosterone. I asked for liver, and e2 be added. Then later the dr. Calls and says he is confused on why i would want that? I explained i wanted know and make sure it isnt to high. He says your bigger guy bmi and it is going to be higher. Why wouldn't this be checked along with test all the time? Why wouldnt he want to know and help lower it? I will post results next week when they return.

So this morning i went in for b/w and asked the nurse what is he testing, she says just testosterone. I asked for liver, and e2 be added. Then later the dr. Calls and says he is confused on why i would want that? I explained i wanted know and make sure it isnt to high. He says your bigger guy bmi and it is going to be higher. Why wouldn't this be checked along with test all the time? Why wouldnt he want to know and help lower it? I will post results next week when they return.

sorry man, u might want to go seek another doc, or just buy some labs from that well known place online, and get the femal panel done for like $50 and see what those levels are yourself, and while we r on the subject there are 2 well known estrogen codes that need to be checked:'

Labcorp Sensitive - test number: 140244 range: 3 - 70
Labcorp Estradiol - test number: 004515 range: 7.6 - 42

the one most really need to check is the 004515 because believe it or not it is sometimes thru the roof compared to the 140244 coded estrogen sesitive test.

just a bit more info for anyone who does not know or cares to check a couple different ones:)

First. Get another Dr your is an idiot. Seriously.
If hes telling you 286 is an acceptable testosterone level at any time hes flat out wrong.
If he doesnt understand how estrogen relates to testosterone and your endocrine system in general he needs to go back to school. This is elementary shit.

Do 75mg e3d and youll feel fantastic.
I do a heavy handed 100mg every 3d and Im feeling great.
I do use Formeron at 1ml daily.

75mg every third day will keep you within your prescribed dose but will keep your test levels stable instead of in the 200s half the time.

If I wait 7 days to do a shot I feel like shit 4 days out of the week.

Trust me on this one. Start doing the 75mg every third then get back to us.

Also if you have an unknowledgeable doc (like you do) I think its better to run your own e2 and deal with it yourself. Those docs that don't normally check e2 will try to reduce it if it comes back high by lowering your test dose. You don't want that to happen.

The other issue is he changed my dose to 300mgs every two weeks. I decided to do 75mgs every week. I hope this doesnt come back to high. Bloods were taken 7days after shot.

So I got the results back test 723.6 which I am happy with and I wil remain on the 75mgs every friday. BUT my liver ALT came back 49- 6040 is the test range? they want me come in in 3 months and have it all checked. Thoughts? I did drink the week before the first in a long time. prob ought to stop that. Any liver support or cleanse to help this?

IML Gear Cream!
He didn't test E2 like I wanted either DICK, but I guys this test level will help bigtime.

So your script is 300 bi weekly but your doing 75 weekly meaning half the prescribed dose?
If your levels are good after testing then great but you can double that dose and stay within your script.

Maybe i made a typo somewhere, yes he moved me to 300mgs every two weeks. I have been doing 175 every week. And tested 7daysand from last pin. Also my cruse dose question really was for no AI. Or with which i have and my own test.

One thing I've learned in life is you have to be your body's own advocate and educate yourself and never rely 100% on a Dr...
I've been on TRT for over 10yrs... 150-200mg a week... I prefer Sust types of test... everything Brunle has said is spot on... including calling him an idiot... telling someone to take by-weekly shots proves he doesn't have a clue to how that feels. Personally I feel good and normal when my test level is around 750 and up... When on Test C or E, I always feel like I need to take my shot early and then it takes time to kick in again so its a roller-coaster ride for me so that's why I prefer Sust types I feel great everyday of the week and I can miss a shot for a few days and still feel good.

Any good Dr would test for Estradiol automatically

The more fat you have the greater the risk of high estrogen...

Anything under 300 is good, and not below 150 ( general guide lines only bloods can tell)

First. Get another Dr your is an idiot. Seriously.
If hes telling you 286 is an acceptable testosterone level at any time hes flat out wrong.
If he doesnt understand how estrogen relates to testosterone and your endocrine system in general he needs to go back to school. This is elementary shit.

Do 75mg e3d and youll feel fantastic.
I do a heavy handed 100mg every 3d and Im feeling great.
I do use Formeron at 1ml daily.

75mg every third day will keep you within your prescribed dose but will keep your test levels stable instead of in the 200s half the time.

If I wait 7 days to do a shot I feel like shit 4 days out of the week.

Trust me on this one. Start doing the 75mg every third then get back to us.

think i should do the same im on test e 300mg a week...?

im getting bloods done soon

i was taking adex and dropped it but feel like my sex drive is a little low.. think my estro is too high? iv just started adex again hopeing to free up some free test..

Back