IronMag Research Chems

Bridge

Thread: Bridge

Rep Points

Bridge

Whats good to use to bridge between cycles?

Thanks in advance...
    "The gym isnt something you just do its a Life Style"
    -Jonathan

Rep Points

testosterone

Rep Points

^ Haha, gee who could have predicted that response?

OP - if you want to bridge between cycles and actually recover your endogenous testosterone production, you could rotate IGF-1 Lr3 and peg MGF in four week cycles. I also like a light addition of CJC-1295 and GHRP-2 with a pin in the morning and at night, and you can add a third during the day if you'd like. That might be a controversial recommendation, as peptides are hammered pretty hard by some guys on here, but I've been nothing but satisfied with them.

Also, a lot of guys who are okay with some off-cycle fat gain use insulin, which will preserve muscle if proper nutrition is present. But just know we're not responsible if you kill yourself, which will happen if you pin insulin without knowing what it is, what it does, and how your body interacts with it. I probably don't need to tell you to know what you're injecting into your body before you press that plunger in, but you'd be surprised how uncommon common sense can be sometimes.

Rep Points

Lot of different definitions of bridging to lots of guys. Could you be more clear? Small cruise(just test), natural bridge(nothing or OTC stuff), geared bridge(anything goes!), and the time length of this bridge?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by the_predator View Post
    Lot of different definitions of bridging to lots of guys. Could you be more clear? Small cruise(just test), natural bridge(nothing or OTC stuff), geared bridge(anything goes!), and the time length of this bridge?

well i would like to know but all options and usually for 4 weeks
    -Jonathan

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by teezhay View Post
    ^ Haha, gee who could have predicted that response?

OP - if you want to bridge between cycles and actually recover your endogenous testosterone production, you could rotate IGF-1 Lr3 and peg MGF in four week cycles. I also like a light addition of CJC-1295 and GHRP-2 with a pin in the morning and at night, and you can add a third during the day if you'd like. That might be a controversial recommendation, as peptides are hammered pretty hard by some guys on here, but I've been nothing but satisfied with them.

Also, a lot of guys who are okay with some off-cycle fat gain use insulin, which will preserve muscle if proper nutrition is present. But just know we're not responsible if you kill yourself, which will happen if you pin insulin without knowing what it is, what it does, and how your body interacts with it. I probably don't need to tell you to know what you're injecting into your body before you press that plunger in, but you'd be surprised how uncommon common sense can be sometimes.
    ohh okay could hcg be used as a bridge? and yeaah i know lol a lot of people dont have common sense and i wouldnt do that im not okay with off-cycle fat gain
    -Jonathan

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by roiddy View Post
    ohh okay could hcg be used as a bridge? and yeaah i know lol a lot of people dont have common sense and i wouldnt do that im not okay with off-cycle fat gain
    Well maybe we're not talking about the same thing here. Yeah, HCG has been used while off cycle and a lot of guys (including some pros) swear by it in aiding recovery. Hell, from what I've been told HCG was the PCT drug back in Arnold's day before SERMs and whatnot were around. But using it off cycle won't facilitate new gains or anything, especially if you want to recover. It has the capacity to increase testosterone production significantly, but: a. I don't believe it has any anabolic properties, and I've never heard of anyone using it for that; b. HCG can be suppressive to your HPTA at high enough doses, and if you're using it to increase testosterone it will most certainly suppress your endogenous production. So what's the point? You're suppressing your HPTA for a drug that as far as I know, isn't associated with anabolism.

Just my input. Heavyiron knows a shit ton about HCG, and he'd be a great person to ask about this, but I'm guessing he'll tell you to use it appropriately to restore testicular function, and not as something to produce gains between cycles ... which I have no reason to believe it will.

I guess I should have began with this: what are your "bridging" goals? I have pretty severe anxiety about losing progress while off cycle, so I have some good ideas for specific goals.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by teezhay View Post
    Well maybe we're not talking about the same thing here. Yeah, HCG has been used while off cycle and a lot of guys (including some pros) swear by it in aiding recovery. Hell, from what I've been told HCG was the PCT drug back in Arnold's day before SERMs and whatnot were around. But using it off cycle won't facilitate new gains or anything, especially if you want to recover. It has the capacity to increase testosterone production significantly, but: a. I don't believe it has any anabolic properties, and I've never heard of anyone using it for that; b. HCG can be suppressive to your HPTA at high enough doses, and if you're using it to increase testosterone it will most certainly suppress your endogenous production. So what's the point? You're suppressing your HPTA for a drug that as far as I know, isn't associated with anabolism.

Just my input. Heavyiron knows a shit ton about HCG, and he'd be a great person to ask about this, but I'm guessing he'll tell you to use it appropriately to restore testicular function, and not as something to produce gains between cycles ... which I have no reason to believe it will.

I guess I should have began with this: what are your "bridging" goals? I have pretty severe anxiety about losing progress while off cycle, so I have some good ideas for specific goals.
    True i wasnt considering using it ... It was just a question thats all but yes i am concerned with keeping gains between cycles and continue growing
    -Jonathan

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by roiddy View Post
    True i wasnt considering using it ... It was just a question thats all but yes i am concerned with keeping gains between cycles and continue growing
    yeah hcg would not be a good bridge esp. if you are trying to recover... even though IIRC, it takes 9 months for the hpta to fully return to homeostasis (don't quote me on that).

a gh/peptide bridge would be effective but expensive. you will want to run the peptides prior to the end of your cycle though because they take a while to get going.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

igf-1 lr3

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Standard Donkey View Post
    yeah hcg would not be a good bridge esp. if you are trying to recover... even though IIRC, it takes 9 months for the hpta to fully return to homeostasis (don't quote me on that).

a gh/peptide bridge would be effective but expensive. you will want to run the peptides prior to the end of your cycle though because they take a while to get going.
    hmmm okay what else could i use if there is any?
    -Jonathan

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Digitalash View Post
    igf-1 lr3
    okay ill look into that
    -Jonathan