Help with Anavar powder dosing with micro MG spoons..

Love Black & Latin women

Rep Points

Help with Anavar powder dosing with micro MG spoons..

Ive got some Anavar powder, a gram scale and some MG scoop spoons Amazon.com: (5 Scoops) Micro Milligram Scoops 7-10 Milligrams Anti Static Polypropylene: Health & Personal Care however I received 5 red mg scoop spoons that are all labeled 15-20mg. As of now I have been dosing 2 scoops at 3 times per day which I estimate im dosing between 80-100mg. Does anyone know the accuracy of using 1 gram anavar powder dosed with the aforementioned mg scoop spoon labled 15-20mg?

Rep Points

Don't know much about the accuracy but I have to ask... are you stacking that with tbol (I think you were the one that posted about tbol)? If so I am interested to know what kind of gains you get from that combo!
    I'm not very big, except for my huge balls...

Love Black & Latin women

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Wanna_B_Bigger View Post
    Don't know much about the accuracy but I have to ask... are you stacking that with tbol (I think you were the one that posted about tbol)? If so I am interested to know what kind of gains you get from that combo!
    Yes Im the one that posted info about tbol but NO I am not stacking with the var at the moment.. I am using the var @ 80-100mg approx ed and test cyp @ 400mg/wk....

Not to get off coarse with this thread but Tbol and Anavar will yield some amazing solid, hard, vascular, strength gains..... I will go as so far to say you will see Tren like results from the oral combo of Tbol/Var.....

Rep Points

I think the likelihood of those spoons being accurate is terrible. All your raws have different density's. Some like exemestane are crazy fluffy. I believe you could fill your spoon with many different raws and end up with a different mg total for every substance. Theres some great info on accurately dosing your orals on Basskiller. I didnt like PEG 300 or everclear so switched to capping my orals. Best of luck.

Rep Points

He is right the spoons are not accurate unless you have a scale to check what spoon will work for different powders. Get a scale that measures down to the mg. I bought one before and it was like $125 worked great but could not breath while measuring or the numbers on LCD would jump up and down. Any way just scoop to the scale and see what scoop size works for that powder then you can just use the scoop and no scale the next time you does. That is the only way to know what scoop works with what powder.
    http://www.amazon.com/American-Weigh.../dp/B0012TDNAM
    Last edited by towing; 06-28-2012 at 01:06 AM.