• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

apple cider

FUZO

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
been taking this with some honey to kill the taste and my stomach problem has gone away. My joints dont hurt as much. I wasnt a fan of this and thought it was b-s but since my wife has been taking it and now I have for awhile im a beleiver

Regular apple cider or do you mean apple cider vinegar?

been taking this with some honey to kill the taste and my stomach problem has gone away. My joints dont hurt as much. I wasnt a fan of this and thought it was b-s but since my wife has been taking it and now I have for awhile im a beleiver

FINALLY I AM NO THE ONLY ONE PREACHING THIS!!!!

I take this daily apple cider vinegar "with mother" (google it if you dont know what that means)

I started taking it for severe acne I had, it helped alot.
The stuff is just good for you.
most people with acid reflux acually NEED MORE acid (yah sounds crazy but look into it it makes sence when you do) and 1-2 shots of apple cider vinegar would fix this for most.
Better then taking meds every day that are gonna make it worse long term.

Not a fan of vinegar at all, but I do have a friend that takes it for acne. He claims it works.

That stuff must have a ton of uses. I just drank it for the first time a week ago because it was recommended to break up a sinus infection.

I use it when I have tren heartburn. The honey is a good idea

Apple cider vinegar is sort of a home remedy but it has alot of positive effects, my brother gave me an article on it like 15 years ago, good shit

another update my stomach issue is completely gone now no more acid reflux no more heart burn nothing. Everyone should drink a shot of the 2x a day its no big deal about the taste

IML Gear Cream!
I drink it and my pee is always clear when I do. When I don't, it's always a bit yellow. Don't know exactly how it works but it's good for you.

I do Antoine's mix every morning after breAkfast:
1 tbsp soluble fiber
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1/2 lemon squeezed
Water and ice

I just do a shot into water and take all my supps for the day. Sometimes I add Splenda when I feel the need. Tastes pretty good then. The addition of fiber is a great idea.

For anyone that dislikes the liquid, there are plenty of places that sell it in pill form....the pill still has a strong taste but atleast to me its easier to take down

Not a fan of vinegar at all, but I do have a friend that takes it for acne. He claims it works.

It does in my op. thats why i first used it.

another update my stomach issue is completely gone now no more acid reflux no more heart burn nothing. everyone should drink a shot of the 2x a day its no big deal about the taste

agreed!!
Drink up guys n gals!

I use it for heart worms. To this day I am heart worm free

If your a man with some balls you will take a shot of Apple Cider Vinegar straight up.... I did this twice a day for almost 2 months and I have to admit that I did feel good while on it... After I ran out I was just lazy and didnt by anymore.. I used the Apple Cider Vinegar with Mother.... some seriously strong shit.... whew...

i've been taking it for 3 yrs. i just pour it up in a shot glass and slam it 2X a day.

Back