• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

first cycle advice

jadawg

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys i'm new here and am thinking about running my first cycle this winter.
Start out with my stats
22 yrs old
5'10
195 @ 15-18% bf-- dieting down to 10ish% this summer before i take the first shot
training consistently for 3 years

anyways the plan is
500 mg test cyp weekly- 10 weeks
300 mg equipoise weekly- 10 weeks
dbol kickstart 25-50 mg daily - 4weeks
.5 adex eod weeks 4-16
Nolva PCT starting 2 weeks after last shot 40/40/20/20 maybe throw in an otc test booster
not sure if i need it or not but if its recommended I will pick up some hcg as well

really my big question here is if im off my rocker wanting to run 3 compounds for my first run and if the mg and duration of use on the EQ is gonna be straight. If I need to I can extent the test to 12 weeks of injections and up the EQ to 12 weeks and @ a higher mg if needed.
Dont think I want to go past 12 weeks of shots though. Just think the shutdown would be too hard/ just too much for the first time.
I do have a good bit of experience with PHs and Im thinking I can handle 3 compounds but I want some input BC i am on the fence and would appreciate any input or thoughts that you guys have.

Dont hesitate to call me out on this if you think i'm an idiot.

Thanks,
-J

It's your body pump it full of as many compounds as you want. Or you could do some research.

dirtbiker specifically what do you think i should research? i have done ALOT of reading over the past months but It has all been broscience and just the stuff Ive been able to stumble across. I know generally it is recommended to run test solo the first time, and like I said I'm on the fence here and want input.

You won't need a kicker, levels will be higher than you've ever exerienced before you know it, and why even consider the extra eq? 500 test is plenty for a great great first cycle, and you will know how test affects you from then on. Trust me, that kind of knowledge is worth a lot in the future when you're planning other stuff out. Testosterone is really potent man, you'll love it.

Calves that's exactly the kinda advice I needed to hear. I've no real world experience with legit gear, and I've been thinking really hard on this. Guess I just got carried away.
As far as the ancillaries go is the adex overkill or a good addition to test only, and should I bother with the hcg?

You do not need the hcg for test only but you can use it and I would have dex on hand incase you need it . Thats what your first cycle is all about you don't know how your going to react to the compounds or if your prone to gyno. Take things slow my bro.

Hey guys i'm new here and am thinking about running my first cycle this winter.
Start out with my stats
22 yrs old
5'10
195 @ 15-18% bf-- dieting down to 10ish% this summer before i take the first shot
training consistently for 3 years

anyways the plan is
500 mg test cyp weekly- 10 weeks
300 mg equipoise weekly- 10 weeks
dbol kickstart 25-50 mg daily - 4weeks
.5 adex eod weeks 4-16
Nolva PCT starting 2 weeks after last shot 40/40/20/20 maybe throw in an otc test booster
not sure if i need it or not but if its recommended I will pick up some hcg as well

really my big question here is if im off my rocker wanting to run 3 compounds for my first run and if the mg and duration of use on the EQ is gonna be straight. If I need to I can extent the test to 12 weeks of injections and up the EQ to 12 weeks and @ a higher mg if needed.
Dont think I want to go past 12 weeks of shots though. Just think the shutdown would be too hard/ just too much for the first time.
I do have a good bit of experience with PHs and Im thinking I can handle 3 compounds but I want some input BC i am on the fence and would appreciate any input or thoughts that you guys have.

Thanks,
-J

Bro if this is your first run you are going way over board and just asking for trouble and a life time of trt man.

Next you are only 22yrs old and shouldn't even be thinking about gear, but 25-26yrs of age sounds better man. Have you gotten any blood work yet to see where your natural levels are?

The above compounds except one is over kill for your first run man!!!

thanks guys. your input is greatly appreciated. I'll drop the EQ and dbol. As far as PCT goes i've only ever ran nolva for past ph cycles, should what i have mapped out still be sufficient? Do you guys like to add herbal sups or peptides or anything? clomid?

jadawg, your initial post with the terms "first cycle advice" using the search button could've brought up a ton of answers, but you chose to be lazy. Jesus what the hell is wrong with you youngsters today??? Fucking lazy!

...that being said, yes I think you're being wasteful running all three compounds at once. Use an AI, 500mg of basic test enth and a well thought out PCT, and you'll get results. Plus, some pocket money.

IML Gear Cream!
Haha sorry jug. I did search "first cycle advise" for quite awhile, just somewhere there I got to thinking I was special and that 3 compounds were a good idea.

Well, not to be a douche, but advise isnt the term you want, "advice" is.
Second, using a little is better than using too much IMO. You'll get different answers, but for me, it's always been diet and training got me where I am. Gears and supplements alike, are always last.

You'll get great results from a basic 500mg test cycle with anastrozole as an AI, as long as your diet and training are on key. Plan your PCT with aromasin and nolvadex and you'll retain the gains.
Also, dont be afraid to cut first before using. Getting down to a lower BF level is great for calorie partitioning. When you do use, try adding 25mcg of T3 to help with calorie partitioning also. Split it; 12.5 a half hour before the training, and 12.5 (30) minutes prior to ending the training. If you plan a cheat, another 12.5 will do you well.

chrisotpher what exactly is the reasoning for waiting until Im 25? Is it by and at large a epiphyseal plate thing, or is it a hormone shutdown thing? or something else that I maybe haven't even considered?
btw thanks for taking the time to post guys!

chrisotpher what exactly is the reasoning for waiting until Im 25? Is it by and at large a epiphyseal plate thing, or is it a hormone shutdown thing? or something else that I maybe haven't even considered?
btw thanks for taking the time to post guys!

What is his reasoning ? It's nothing personal the fact that you do not need anything and you are lazy and I don't mean by doing a search. I mean by training you can an will be making great gains if you train hard an eat right . But your fucking lazy and just want to start using. So go a head actually do the cycle you planned I nor anyone else gives a fuck. It is your body.

Haha again sorry jug, grammar never was a strong point for me. Im not going to say that my training or my diet is always perfect or that I know everything there is to know, but I know how to train a split and am very consistent with following it, and with diet I understand how to balance my macros, know how, what, and when to eat and have lots of practice applying this knowledge. I'm not walking in thinking that there is any such thing as a magic pill

whoa dirtbike im not trying to offend anyone here. If I came off that why it was totally unintended

Or trying to act like I know everything or whatever. My bad there man.

:D

Seriously, just stick with Test-e for this cycle. As jug said, you'll be saving your body and wallet. I was 22 when i ran my first cycle test-e @ 600mgs for 12 weeks. I don't think anything is wrong with your age...just seems like you can do a bit more in terms of research and preparedness. Get that bf% a bit lower as well. if you DO go forward..make sure you do your research on PCT my friend, i'm not talking about OTC shit either. don't waste you time or money, go with a reputable RC supplier (CEM, etc.) Best of luck in whatever you do to yourself.

and just to point out i didn't say HIS reasoning, i said THE reasoning. The only big thing ive ever seen about not using until you are 25 is that you risk shutting your epiphyseal plates. Not trying to shoot anyone down. Im honestly here to listen

IML Gear Cream!
None takin all the questions you have are here look around and everything will fall into place.

@ H4mmy the EQ and dbol are totally out man. not even considering them anymore. For your first one when you say 12 weeks do you mean 12 weeks of shots or do you mean 10 weeks of shots + 2 weeks off before pct? and as far as pct goes I will certainly be using LEGIT nolva and i know how and where to get it. Not sure if a lot of people like to add otcs (tribulus,ect) on top of the SERM though. Another site ive seen really push igf for a part of pct. No idea why though as it is just written in without explanation.

and just to point out i didn't say HIS reasoning, i said THE reasoning. The only big thing ive ever seen about not using until you are 25 is that you risk shutting your epiphyseal plates. Not trying to shoot anyone down. Im honestly here to listen

Bro guys are fussing at you because you are just toooooo young, and yes using so ear,y could shut you down forever. IMO your levels haven't reach full potential. This being said because you haven't you could fluctuate them with a cycle and really mess your natural production all up, shutting you down forever, having to be on stimulants for the rest of your life. Why 25yrs? Because this is usually when most men cap out and some up to 30yrs of age, and then will add in some chemicals to push beyond a plateau. You need to get blood work down, post up your levels, then guys will most likely be willing to help you.

Don't worry about the way these guys are coming at you, it's only love, hard love, because we don't anyone to mess up the bodies natural abilities.

Heck if you haven't used anything, PH will be my first suggestion to see how compounds will react to your body. Diet and training is the essential to gaining and growing, then a little bit of compound helps you get to the next level brother!

Thanks chrisotpherm. Ill get those bloods done before i even consider going any farther with this. And again, thanks guys I totally respect all of your knowledge/opinions.

That's what we are here for!

Give this guy a break. It is sometime overwhelming for a newbie to do a search and see a million posts on the subject. Jdawg you've been given some great advice here and mine is very general but good-- "less is more". always remember that.

Thanks BigMike and its all good yall. A little hazing just builds character:winkfinger:

Back