• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

destin, FL vacation

bwrag

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Has anyone ever rented a condo or house in destin. My wife is wanting to go for a week. Any suggestions or tips would be appreciated. probaly go the first week of aug.

Yeah dude if you can swing it look at Sand Destin. Last time we went we stayed there and it was fucking sweet. We got a condo on the bayside. We could drive across the road and go to the pool and beach and come back at night and fish in the bay.

Yeah dude if you can swing it look at Sand Destin. Last time we went we stayed there and it was fucking sweet. We got a condo on the bayside. We could drive across the road and go to the pool and beach and come back at night and fish in the bay.

thanks Ill check it out

I like Panama City better than Destin, Destin was a little too retirement-y for me.

I live just a ways inland from there (have my whole live) and been there literally thousands of times. Let me know what your interests are and I'll offer some suggestions. I will agree with Sloppy. Sandestin is a great area.

I like Panama City better than Destin, Destin was a little too retirement-y for me.

thanks Ill check it out also, any suggestions?

I live just a ways inland from there (have my whole live) and been there literally thousands of times. Let me know what your interests are and I'll offer some suggestions. I will agree with Sloppy. Sandestin is a great area.

thanks pmd you

Panama City is dirty and nasty compared to Destin. It's probably much cheaper. IMO stick to Destin. You won't be disappointed. There is a resturant right on the beach I think it's called the Crab Trap or Crab Shack or something like that. The food is really good and you can watch the ocean as you eat.

Parasailing is fun. I'm scared of heights but I did it once. I would do it again. It's worth it. My favorite thing I've ever done was taking a day trip on a private boat to go fishing. It was a small boat with about 8 of us on it. It was a blast. I know you'll have your family and stuff so maybe fishing off the pier might be a better option. Not even sure if you're into fishing but don't take your gear. Go buy a cheap setup when you get down there and keep it for saltwater fishing. The salt can tear up your stuff. And if you have expensive reels like I do, it's not worth it.

Destin is nicer then PCB but they are both over built condo towns, the only difference is Destin started out as a condo town while PCB started out as ratty ass MTV spring break cheap hotels that would eventually be demolished and turned into condos in the 00's. Destin is a bit more condensed meaning the action is more localized while PCB is spread out over more land.

I/we prefer Seaside, FL which is in between Destin and PCB but its the polar opposite of Destin and PCB not to mention it's a bit of PITA to get to.

Panama City is dirty and nasty compared to Destin. It's probably much cheaper. IMO stick to Destin. You won't be disappointed. There is a resturant right on the beach I think it's called the Crab Trap or Crab Shack or something like that. The food is really good and you can watch the ocean as you eat.

Parasailing is fun. I'm scared of heights but I did it once. I would do it again. It's worth it. My favorite thing I've ever done was taking a day trip on a private boat to go fishing. It was a small boat with about 8 of us on it. It was a blast. I know you'll have your family and stuff so maybe fishing off the pier might be a better option. Not even sure if you're into fishing but don't take your gear. Go buy a cheap setup when you get down there and keep it for saltwater fishing. The salt can tear up your stuff. And if you have expensive reels like I do, it's not worth it.

Ill deffiantly be chartering a boat atleast one day and check that resturant out.

Thanks

Destin is nicer then PCB but they are both over built condo towns, the only difference is Destin started out as a condo town while PCB started out as ratty ass MTV spring break cheap hotels that would eventually be demolished and turned into condos in the 00's. Destin is a bit more condensed meaning the action is more localized while PCB is spread out over more land.

I/we prefer Seaside, FL which is in between Destin and PCB but its the polar opposite of Destin and PCB not to mention it's a bit of PITA to get to.

thanks, Ill check it out

IML Gear Cream!
My friend tells me how great destin is for his kids diaper rash. Lol

First time I ever went to destin I was a kid. I'm talking really young, probably like 5. I had chicken pox and the salt water cleared that stuff up really fast. It was amazing.

bwrag, Hilton sandestin is the shit! If you look around you can find suites for cheap. Caught a great deal on bookit dot com. Tops'l beach and raquet resort has nice condos. If you want to rent a house you cant go wrong with Grayton Beach.

bwrag, Hilton sandestin is the shit! If you look around you can find suites for cheap. Caught a great deal on bookit dot com. Tops'l beach and raquet resort has nice condos. If you want to rent a house you cant go wrong with Grayton Beach.

thanks

Destin Info

Has anyone ever rented a condo or house in destin. My wife is wanting to go for a week. Any suggestions or tips would be appreciated. probaly go the first week of aug.

Anyone needing info on the Destin area from a seasoned vacationer there please write me. We spent 24 summers in Destin and never have wanted to vacation at any other area. The entire area besides Destin itself is great. Happy to answer any questions or concerns you have. thanks!

Eddie from Tennessee

Go to Destin. Panama City is the hillbilly choice for people from AL, MS, and GA. It is dirty and nasty compared to Destin. There is a helluva lot to choose from in Destin. There are all kinds of restaurants and entertainment all up and down H98. It's definitely worth it. If you can swing it, pick a place on 30A. If you like the beach, scuba diving, parasailing, fishing, skiing, Destin has got to be the best vacation spot in the US for the $.

I'm very familiar with it. I had almost $20million in real estate loans go south there, along with 1000 other bankers.

Go to Destin. Panama City is the hillbilly choice for people from AL, MS, and GA. It is dirty and nasty compared to Destin. There is a helluva lot to choose from in Destin. There are all kinds of restaurants and entertainment all up and down H98. It's definitely worth it. If you can swing it, pick a place on 30A. If you like the beach, scuba diving, parasailing, fishing, skiing, Destin has got to be the best vacation spot in the US for the $.

I'm very familiar with it. I had almost $20million in real estate loans go south there, along with 1000 other bankers.

Seems like almost yesterday families were cashing in their 401Ks and going in with other families to buy and flip condos until one day Wall St said hot potato and they were all fucked. :daydream:

IDK how much Wall Street had to do with it. But, there were plenty of people who were practically mortgaging their kids to buy condos they couldn't afford, thinking they could flip their contract to some other sucker before the thing was even built for a quick $100k. Eventually it came to a hault and lots of people were stuck with contracts that they could never close on.

Back