• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Best way to cycle my Tren A and Test Prop

ACRay

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok guys would like some advice on how i should cycle this i started doing .50mg ed thinking about upping it to 100mg EOD each would it be good at M,W, F 100mg and Sat, Sun off and start back m, w, f all over again

My stats
Ran a cycle of Deca and winni in the past
5-6
15%bf
lifting 10 years
have all on cycle and pct to go with

Ok guys would like some advice on how i should cycle this i started doing .50mg ed thinking about upping it to 100mg EOD each would it be good at M,W, F 100mg and Sat, Sun off and start back m, w, f all over again

My stats
Ran a cycle of Deca and winni in the past
5-6
15%bf
lifting 10 years
have all on cycle and pct to go with

I would just pin every other day 100mg 6 to 8 weeks

People report less sides with ED pinning.

I've ran the prop and tren several ways. I like 75 mg tren a and 50mg prop Ed. Only bad thing about ed pinning is I get burned out after about 7 wks or so.

Play with the dosage a little until you find your sweet spot.

just finished 10 week run of 30mg prop, 100mg tren ed. low test/high tren = less sides

I prefer ED pinning also. Its a lot of pinning but seemed more stable.

Pin them ed with slin pins...so one pin for.prop...one for tren...tren switch back and forth between your quads...prop switch between your delts...nice and easy!!

When would you start seeing a change in results i started Tues .50mg for both ED

I've ran the prop and tren several ways. I like 75 mg tren a and 50mg prop Ed. Only bad thing about ed pinning is I get burned out after about 7 wks or so.

Play with the dosage a little until you find your sweet spot.

Youbxperienced guys... Do you feel a difference when you pin 100mg of each in one compared to only 50 Ed.
Im talking like hours later at the gym.. Or it's basically the same shit?

I imagine 100mg of prop 3 hours later might be better workout than 50 3 hours later at the gym

IML Gear Cream!
Not really.....i dont feel much diff with short esters ed or eod....suspension would be an exception to that..

Pin them ed with slin pins...so one pin for.prop...one for tren...tren switch back and forth between your quads...prop switch between your delts...nice and easy!!
how lean do your quads have to be to do this? im pinning 25mg prop/50mg trenA/140mg mast ED

I run it Test Prop 100mg/Tren A 75mg in the same pin everyday.

100mg test p and 150mg tren ace eod leaves me feeling pretty amazing compared to when I used to run it 2:1 testp to tren ace. Only sides are vivid dreams (these get so fucked up sometimes) and slight shortness of breath. When I ran 2:1, I got night sweats, loss of breath, headaches and rapid heart beat (could of been the t3 too).

i am running prop, tren a, mast at 100mg eod and love it.. except for the cough

getting some ripblend (each ml contains 80mg test prop/80mg tren ace/80mg masteron prop)

thinking of doing following:
week 1-8 = ripblend 1ml ed with saturday and sunday off
week 1-6 = 50mg dbol ed
week 1-9 = 50mg anavar ed (anavar goin a week extra as got some spare)

thoughts on that cycle?

Back