• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Neg party...

azza1971

KEPPER OF THE SEVEN KEYS
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ryanhill is on my fuckin scope, this chocolate starfish will feel the full wraith that mankind has to offer, Human Centipede 4 and he is at the end of the centipede getting the biggest load of shit ever?..

on what grounds have you requested a neg party?

no link, no tranny pics, what kinda fucken party is this azza?

please explain!!!!!!!! :roflmao:

Ryanhill is on my fuckin scope, this chocolate starfish will feel the full wraith that mankind has to offer, Human Centipede 4 and he is at the end of the centipede getting the biggest load of shit ever?..

mad-max.jpg

on what grounds have you requested a neg party?

a horrible neg message i got from him, anyway i can have a neg party if i wanna…he was mean to me, now he is dead

Mad Max is the least of his worries, i am the new Road Warrior, i have a gang of savage dogs and 2 sawn off shotguns, driving in my Interceptor?.

i think im on a bad trip...

This thread has officially backfired........... and now the victim once again is azza. Feel free to unload negs his way. Happy fathers day azza!!! GICH!

its not fathers day where i live till September, anyway, have a happy fathers day faggots...

IML Gear Cream!
AZZA on the lookout....

Attachments

• philip_seymour_hoffman_boogieNights.jpg
    philip_seymour_hoffman_boogieNights.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 5
Azza, the caretakers at the Group Home you live in give you entirely too much computer time. I am not even going to defend myself because it is against my moral compass to pick apart retarded kids. I hope your feeble mind can process that.

Back