• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Was KelJu banned?

HialeahChico305

Elite Matador member
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I need answers, and if this is true why was one of the most coolest and unique individuals on IM been banned?

Looks like he was, but the time-out has since expired. Perhaps he doesn't know he's free to return. :thinking:

Wasn't he planning on some journey, though?

"Dr. Keke" has been a member since 2005! Wishing him all the best and, of course, a fast return to IM. :bow:

Oh, :sorry:, forgot the why.

WTF are you talking about? I pretty much follow the rules around here. I stay out of sponsor forums and I stay out of the homoerotic source wars that have taken over this once beautiful site. Now, when I check New Posts, I get to see that cock sucker sponsors laughing about it and and stirring shit up?

Man, fuck your rules! Nobody is following the rules and this thread is fucking gay,.

Unfortunately, that was not posted in Anything Goes. :gosh:

will i be bant if i confess that post made me smile :coffee:

Oh, :sorry:, forgot the why.

Unfortunately, that was not posted in Anything Goes. :gosh:

Should have just moved it to "Anything Goes", remember this?

A bunch of shitty wetbacks saying how much they like being able to take advantage of another country.

Color me surprised.

seems to me a lot of people were peeing on wp in that thread before Kelju said anything. :coffee:

perhaps someone reported the post, I do see alot of rule breaking going on and it makes me wonder where the line starts?

honestly for as long as kelju has been around, and the type of guy he is he should be given a get out of jail free card every single time. if the sponsors are doing something to piss him off like that then my money is that they deserve the verbal beat down kelju was laying on em.

IML Gear Cream!
honestly for as long as kelju has been around, and the type of guy he is he should be given a get out of jail free card every single time. if the sponsors are doing something to piss him off like that then my money is that they deserve the verbal beat down kelju was laying on em.

Concur.

We need Kelju back.

Someone please notify him, if he's accessing internetia.

Wha, wha, what!?

If I remember correctly, and I may be wrong...wont be the 1st time or the last. But wasn't the whole WP bashing thing started by the guy who wanted you to send him that money, so he could keep it.

Kelju just said what we all felt reading that crap over and over again. That guy kept it real.

Kelju is a troubled lad who hopefully is trippin his ass off trying to find what he is looking for.

:coffee:

Related if unsolicited trivia: When I get pulled over by a police officer for speeding or other traffic violation, I'm more likely to receive a pass if I act reasonably than if I tell the officer, "Hey, man, **** you and your ******* rules!"

KelJu took the bull by the horns. lol I was not the bull.

IML Gear Cream!
I was permabanned, and still am. I took it as a message to fuck off. I sent Prince an email, but got no reply. Again, I took it as a hint to fuck off. If it was a mistake, I would like it fixed. If it wasn't a mistake I would at the least like clarification. "Warned to cool off" is not a very detailed explanation for a permaban. I wouldn't put it past heavyiron, that faggot, to permaban me for calling bullshit on a sponsor who is using IM to instigate drama to drum up business for his shitty company.

But, I'm not going down that road again. I'd just like to know what's what.

This board has gone to shit anyways. all the cool interesting people leave while the tranny lovers roam freely in AG. Similar to real life I guess, all the heros always die violent death while evil lives for a long time. Fuck the world :flipoff2:

I for one always read kelju's post, a little off center but very entertaining. who banned you?

I was permabanned, and still am. I took it as a message to fuck off. I sent Prince an email, but got no reply. Again, I took it as a hint to fuck off. If it was a mistake, I would like it fixed. If it wasn't a mistake I would at the least like clarification. "Warned to cool off" is not a very detailed explanation for a permaban. I wouldn't put it past heavyiron, that faggot, to permaban me for calling bullshit on a sponsor who is using IM to instigate drama to drum up business for his shitty company.

But, I'm not going down that road again. I'd just like to know what's what.

%2524+MAKES+THE+WORLD+GO+ROUND.JPG

Hopefully they let Kelju back, he was definitely one of the more thought provoking posters here.

Curt James, can you clarify what Kelju just stated? its contradicting your temp ban theory.

:coffee:

Back