• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

AnabolicSteroidForums.com

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!

Check out the advertisers on this new offshore website.

Got to love Panama...

One stop shopping for all your hormonal needs...

Pin till the end..... TILL THE END!

IML Gear Cream!
No Lucky 7, No pars? wtf is going on Heavy….i cant trust anyone at ASF

No Lucky 7, No pars? wtf is going on Heavy….i cant trust anyone at ASF

Did you seriously just put lucky7 in the same category as Pars?

That's low man.

Open trannie discussion and i am in, no really, i am joining, hopefully no bullshit over there, i need to get JACKED!!!

Could the name be anymoar anonymous when browsing from work or getting our laptops taken by LE?

IML Gear Cream!
Could the name be anymoar anonymous when browsing from work or getting our laptops taken by LE?

Steroids are legal in many Countries in the world. There is nothing illegal about ASF however IM has zero to do with them so if you have a complaint go complain to admin on ASF.

I think he is asking you to protect him when he is slacking off at work or has already gotten into trouble with LE and doesn't want them to find additional evidence... LOL!

I think he is asking you to protect him when he is slacking off at work or has already gotten into trouble with LE and doesn't want them to find additional evidence... LOL!

This!

Sorry Heavy, I know your not the complaint dept......

The pit is full of fags waiting to be pozzed :coffee:

Awesome.

Back