• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I got a job offer in SoCal...

Diesel618

big for a notbig
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm debating on taking it or not. I graduated with a bachelor's in Chemistry and also in Biology. I want to go on to further education and I am scheduled to retake the MCAT very soon, but living in SoCal would be a dream come true. The job doesn't start out paying very much though, and I know the cost of living out there is crazy. But then again medical marijuana tips the scales back in the favor. I really want to start making some real money, but I know I can go further with my education and be more successful. What should I do?

Go back to school and get a Masters in Fellatio

I belive he's allready a master at that

Sounds like you already know the answer to your question. You should continue your education.

I'm debating on taking it or not. I graduated with a bachelor's in Chemistry and also in Biology. I want to go on to further education and I am scheduled to retake the MCAT very soon, but living in SoCal would be a dream come true. The job doesn't start out paying very much though, and I know the cost of living out there is crazy. But then again medical marijuana tips the scales back in the favor. I really want to start making some real money, but I know I can go further with my education and be more successful. What should I do?

As someone who lives in nor cal, I can assure you that socal is a shithole.

If you like to pay 1200 for a studio, breath polluted air, drink shitty water, sit in traffic for 3 hours a day, and be surrounded by Mexican and black gangsters, then it's the place for you.

As someone who lives in nor cal, I can assure you that socal is a shithole.

If you like to pay 1200 for a studio, breath polluted air, drink shitty water, sit in traffic for 3 hours a day, and be surrounded by Mexican and black gangsters, then it's the place for you.

Couldnt afford SoCal ^^^^^^

And this is the guy that claims water sucks :roflmao:

Stay where you're at and have the 'medical weed' mailed to you......save money by not going and buy more weed......be a successful 'pothead'.....:wacko:

DGG alert ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

IML Gear Cream!
SoCal is awesome very pricey but awesome don't come without a big savings youll never b able to move forward I just bought a house and pay 1500 a month renting is ridiculous here if u can't afford to buy a house you'll never b able to and SoCal buds smash on nor cal home of Og NorCal has cheap outdoor bud but doesn't come close to socals I've worked both down here and in San Fran and sac so I know first hand

SoCal is awesome very pricey but awesome don't come without a big savings youll never b able to move forward I just bought a house and pay 1500 a month renting is ridiculous here if u can't afford to buy a house you'll never b able to and SoCal buds smash on nor cal home of Og NorCal has cheap outdoor bud but doesn't come close to socals I've worked both down here and in San Fran and sac so I know first hand

I think you need to put the bong down.

As a former Nor Cal indoor grower and Prop 215 patient... :roflmao:

Glad I don't get paid to write huh every post I make is from my I phone and no I don't proof read nor do I care I'm a carpenter I make 50 bucks an hour and don't have to write all day and I'm an indoor grower and patient too Og kush is so cal grown and that's by far my fav nug I go up north every season to trim lots of outdoor buds like I said that's what nor cal is known for

Sounds just like Oakland.

and most of the bay area. they call themselves nor cal, but they're actually located in the center of the state. I'm referring to the beautiful norcal.

Glad I don't get paid to write huh every post I make is from my I phone and no I don't proof read nor do I care I'm a carpenter I make 50 bucks an hour and don't have to write all day and I'm an indoor grower and patient too Og kush is so cal grown and that's by far my fav nug I go up north every season to trim lots of outdoor buds like I said that's what nor cal is known for

good indoor Og kush can be grown in any state. I actually prefer outdoor to indoor.

IML Gear Cream!
As a NorCal resident SoCal is beautiful and light years ahead of boring as NorCal. More important, what part?? San Diego is amazing. Downtown LA blows but around the coast is nice

As a NorCal resident SoCal is beautiful and light years ahead of boring as NorCal. More importanrt, what part?? San Diego is amazing. Downtown LA blows but around the coast is nice

I'm sure that norcal is boring to city folk, I just enjoy all of the outdoor activities though. I can surf and be the only person on the beach, I can climb mountains, swim in rivers clean enough to drink out of, go skiing, and choose from hundreds of lakes to kayak on.

Are you really in norcal or are you in the bay area, cause that's not norcal.

I'm sure that norcal is boring to city folk, I just enjoy all of the outdoor activities though. I can surf and be the only person on the beach, I can climb mountains, swim in rivers clean enough to drink out of, go skiing, and choose from hundreds of lakes to kayak on.

Are you really in norcal or are you in the bay area, cause that's not norcal.

Sacramento area brother. Born and raised. Also known as one of the nations worse places to get a job... I know NorCal like my Harry palms. Heading to the east coast soon though so looking forward to that

Sacramento area brother. Born and raised. Also known as one of the nations worse places to get a job... I know NorCal like my Harry palms. Heading to the east coast soon though so looking forward to that

yes, jobs are slim up here. I choose to tough it out in order to pursue my hobbies.

It is more beautiful for sure I personally would like to move way up north like Oregon or Washington too much family here though but again It would be much cheaper yea I changed my mind so cal is over rated too much traffic

I've been to Portland and that was a cool ass city. The job is in Rancho Coucamongo or whatever doing bitch work for researchers. It would be a terrible life decision, but its soo appealing at the same time.

I've been to Portland and that was a cool ass city. The job is in Rancho Coucamongo or whatever doing bitch work for researchers. It would be a terrible life decision, but its soo appealing at the same time.

Portland is a great city.

Rancho isn't bad, it's no Portland but it's no South Central LA either, oh yeah and we got the scripted buds here too

Back