Cemproducts.com

Gearing up

Thread: Gearing up

Rep Points

Gearing up

I have a few basic questions. I'm planning on running my first cycle using the real stuff some time this year. I have a good source for my arimidex and tamoxifen citrate and have plenty on hand now. I'm still doing research on clomid and hcg. These are 2 that I have no personal experience with and any additional threads to check into would be greatly appreciated. I read the thread that heavyiron started way back when.( really good source for info, thanks heavyiron!)
    My first question is about customs and is a concern? I have heard some stories about it and don't know. This will be my first time and need a little real info and not some second hand bs. Please feel free to pm me about the do's and don'ts.

stats at the moment are...
    age 46
    height 5'10'
    weight 182
    bf TO F@#$# High!

Right now I'm getting my diet dialed in and on track. (no more cookies for breakfast) Using creatine and whey protien ed.
    had knee surgery 4 days ago and I'm ready to get back on board.

please pm me with any helpful info

Goals are to be healthier, stronger and leaner.

Aesthetic god

Rep Points

If your body fat is too high you're going to be more prone to the estrogen sides. I'd try to drop your bf first with some diet and cardio thrown in and then start ur cycle. Clomid shouldn't be a prob with customs at all the only thing u have to worry about customs is illegal drugs aka gear

Rep Points

At 46 you should have a hormone panel before you run. If you are having problems shedding body fat, especially in the gut and chest areas your test levels could be low.

Aesthetic god

Rep Points

^^^solid advice. If your test is low then you will prolly end up on trt

Rep Points

Tell your Dr that your tired all the time, have low energy, diminished sex drive, and you can't shed fat no matter what you do. They will test your T levels and insurance will cover it.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by pon View Post
    I have a few basic questions. I'm planning on running my first cycle using the real stuff some time this year. I have a good source for my arimidex and tamoxifen citrate and have plenty on hand now. I'm still doing research on clomid and hcg. These are 2 that I have no personal experience with and any additional threads to check into would be greatly appreciated. I read the thread that heavyiron started way back when.( really good source for info, thanks heavyiron!)
    My first question is about customs and is a concern? I have heard some stories about it and don't know. This will be my first time and need a little real info and not some second hand bs. Please feel free to pm me about the do's and don'ts.

stats at the moment are...
    age 46
    height 5'10'
    weight 182
    bf TO F@#$# High!

Right now I'm getting my diet dialed in and on track. (no more cookies for breakfast) Using creatine and whey protien ed.
    had knee surgery 4 days ago and I'm ready to get back on board.

please pm me with any helpful info

Goals are to be healthier, stronger and leaner.
    5'10 with way to high bf....you are doing something or everything wrong...no offence but training and diet should be able to get you to 190lbs at 10-12%BF tops before AAS use is even considered

Rep Points

Also read the "first cycle and PCT" sticky above....this is all in there

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Hate4TheWeak View Post
    5'10 with way to high bf....you are doing something or everything wrong...no offence but training and diet should be able to get you to 190lbs at 10-12%BF tops before AAS use is even considered
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This is true and very close to were I was some time back. I don't have any problem cutting body fat down, I was just being facetious about it being to high. I will be bulking for some time though and eating a low fat high cal diet because after I turned 40 my metabolism slowed down quite a bit. I haven't ever ran real gear before and don't really know how to get it to my house...... Do I need a P.O. box? Can I have it sent to my house? These are the things I don't know about. I have a source and I have read about other guys here getting their gear from the source but not where they had it sent. I have the acct set up just haven't ordered it yet. Another question is, how do I store it, and does it need refrigerated? I am a ways out from actually using any yet. I am still researching the above mentioned. Mostly HCG and how it works with my body. I've done ph's and not willing to go there anymore. Feels like shit in my body. Except for low doses of halo like 50 mg a day. (loved the recovery and strength from that stuff. Messes up my cholesterol levels and freaks my Dr. out)

I'd like to run a simple cycle of test E as a stand alone, (meaning no dbol or other gear like deca.....)
    I'm thinking of 600 a week for 10-12 wks. I'm looking into clomid as a pct and also researching using hcg while on cycle
    I have never had any symptoms of gyno. Never been shut down and my boys have always been ok.
    I have to admit that at my age it is harder to get back up to weight and strength and it takes alot less time to loose the gains if I'm not working out.
    I read in heavyirons sticky about running a 500 a wk for 8 wks and tamoxifen as a pct. Not a problem for me except on the "getting it to my house". And 8 wks seems like a very short time without having something else to kick it off like dbol.

And yes, I am gonna have my blood work done before I do a cycle and after pct. Even did that using the ph's

Remember I just had knee surgery and its gonna take a while to get my right leg back up to strength, (it looks like a tooth pic now)we will see what rehab has for it. I'm hoping to go desert riding on my 450 this weekend

Rep Points

Do I smell bacon?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DOBE View Post
    Do I smell bacon?
    lol. No no no! There is no bacon here. Just ignore the questions I ask. After reading several other post on here, I realize how stupid it was to ask them and the way I ask them. Damn, is my face red!!!! Sorry guys I will use better discretion before I do something like that again.