Jintropin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 34

Thread: Jintropin

  1. #1
    THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR
    XYZ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    IM
    Posts
    5,443
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Jintropin






    Anyone have any success with these? Past or current use?

    The thing I like about them is the GenSci website (like Riptropins) where you can verify the serial code on them.

    I'll be giving them a shot in the next couple of weeks but just wanted to see if anyone has had any lab work done while on these or if anyone cares to share their experience.

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Workin on it!
    Posts
    723
    Rep Points
    12810078

    Quote Originally Posted by XYZ View Post
    Anyone have any success with these? Past or current use?

    The thing I like about them is the GenSci website (like Riptropins) where you can verify the serial code on them.

    I'll be giving them a shot in the next couple of weeks but just wanted to see if anyone has had any lab work done while on these or if anyone cares to share their experience.

    Thanks.
    If they are real then obviously one would have "success" with them. No point in getting blood work if you know they are legit.
    ElitePeptides.com
    Discount Code: superlift15
    Lowest Prices Online!



  3. #3
    Registered User
    Grozny's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    South Park, CO
    Posts
    1,504
    Rep Points
    116017655

    jin is a good stuff a human grade GH from the well know Chinese manufacturer u can check the authenticity of product by code that u have on the box here is a link to check the serial numbers on the sticker GeneScience Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.
    FCBARCELONA

  4. #4
    THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR
    XYZ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    IM
    Posts
    5,443
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperLift View Post
    If they are real then obviously one would have "success" with them. No point in getting blood work if you know they are legit.

    Well, the problem of legit vs. bunk GH seems to be a growing problem across many boards.

    Obviously, if they are legit the results would be good, however if they are underdosed, maybe not so good.

  5. #5
    THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR
    XYZ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    IM
    Posts
    5,443
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Grozny View Post
    jin is a good stuff a human grade GH from the well know Chinese manufacturer u can check the authenticity of product by code that u have on the box here is a link to check the serial numbers on the sticker GeneScience Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.

    Right, that's one of the reasons I like them along with Riptropins. They can be validated via on-line.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Workin on it!
    Posts
    723
    Rep Points
    12810078

    Quote Originally Posted by XYZ View Post
    Well, the problem of legit vs. bunk GH seems to be a growing problem across many boards.

    Obviously, if they are legit the results would be good, however if they are underdosed, maybe not so good.
    youre right.. pisses me off how many fakes are going around...
    ElitePeptides.com
    Discount Code: superlift15
    Lowest Prices Online!



  7. #7
    Swollen Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    SloppyJ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    7,292
    Rep Points
    565310008

    Heard great things. I wanna see some results. Are you going to be testing these XYZ?
    Like people about as much as they like me. Never found a way to say fuck you politely.

  8. #8
    THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR
    XYZ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    IM
    Posts
    5,443
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Via bloodwork, no. Honestly, I just won't make the time but I will be running them to see if I notice the usually things that happen to me. Improved sleep, water retention, quick recovery from training and increased fat loss.

    I think it will be another week before I start, still taking a little time off from the gym.

    If the serial numbers match up via the website, I won't really need to have them tested anyhow. I did the same with my Riptropins for the past few years.

  9. #9
    Swollen Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    SloppyJ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    7,292
    Rep Points
    565310008

    If you have experience with good GH then it's pretty easy to tell if they are legit or not. But it's hard to know how accurate the dosing is on them. I know everytime I open up a new box I normally take a full 10iu and if I don't get some badass dreams and wake up super lean in the morning, something is up.
    Like people about as much as they like me. Never found a way to say fuck you politely.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Workin on it!
    Posts
    723
    Rep Points
    12810078

    Ive taken some GH and not noticed any of the sides such as swelling, cts, energy, possible sleep improvement, but it doesnt mean its not real.. Had blood drawn and levels came back in the mid 30s even though I couldnt "feel" anything.
    ElitePeptides.com
    Discount Code: superlift15
    Lowest Prices Online!



  11. #11
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    .
    Posts
    278
    Rep Points
    -18239985

    pussy ass bitch xyz. im still waiting for you to come to miami so i can fuck your shit up fat boy

  12. #12
    Registered User
    colochine's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    3,457
    Rep Points
    467341520

    Quote Originally Posted by SScamaro View Post
    pussy ass bitch xyz. im still waiting for you to come to miami so i can fuck your shit up fat boy
    Lol start thinking of your next account name.

  13. #13
    The People's choice
    REDDOG309's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    5,195
    Rep Points
    2069755580

    this ain't anything goes sscamaro, Bye.......
    Don't tread on me!!
    Quit Bitching, Start a Revolution
    Don't fuck with old people, they're unpredictable....
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Is reddog a mod yet?

  14. #14
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    u.k
    Posts
    15
    Rep Points
    10

    hi . i read your post . are those guys the best ones to order from ? genescience ?

  15. #15
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    u.k
    Posts
    15
    Rep Points
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Grozny View Post
    jin is a good stuff a human grade GH from the well know Chinese manufacturer u can check the authenticity of product by code that u have on the box here is a link to check the serial numbers on the sticker GeneScience Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.
    hi . are these the best guys to order from ? whats the difference between jintropin and these other guys selling hydrotropin ? hope you can answer my questions

  16. #16
    Registered User
    Grozny's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    South Park, CO
    Posts
    1,504
    Rep Points
    116017655

    Quote Originally Posted by swithuk View Post
    hi . are these the best guys to order from ? whats the difference between jintropin and these other guys selling hydrotropin ? hope you can answer my questions
    Jin is only human grade gh that is registered in China, all others are ug, u can check it on the chinese fda website.
    FCBARCELONA

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    World-Pharma.org's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    europe
    Posts
    9,484
    Rep Points
    588493471

    we have ons ock now 4iu with code ,now jintropin registred also in UA!and 10iu

  18. #18
    THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR
    XYZ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    IM
    Posts
    5,443
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Update:

    REAL Jins are not circulated in the black market. Operation Raw Deal had the US clamp down on Gensci and China as a whole. If someone claims to have legit Jins, they do not.

    I did get some Jintropins that were fake and I had them tested. Came back at 32.3. 10ius, 3 hours post injection via IM.

    Needless to say, I'm happy and they are real so....?

    I know I'm suppose to post the actual labs and all but I just am not going to make the time to do it and I don't have a scanner to upload the information anyhow. I suppose I could post it up some other way but if you don't believe me that's cool, just thought I would share.

  19. #19
    Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR
    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Staying Anabolic
    Posts
    15,068
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    32.3 is screaming high. VERY good results brother!




    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

    International and USA Customers go to Orbitnutrition.com and use HEAVY10 for 10% off all orders at Orbit



    IronMag Research Now Open! - heavyiron15 for 15% off!
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.



  20. #20
    THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR
    XYZ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    IM
    Posts
    5,443
    Rep Points
    2147483647


  21. #21
    Swollen Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    SloppyJ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    7,292
    Rep Points
    565310008

    Great results. Those seem to be on point with the Hyge's me and heavy tested. But we did discover that each tester is highly variable from that same test.
    Like people about as much as they like me. Never found a way to say fuck you politely.

  22. #22
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    516
    Rep Points
    21156996

    Quote Originally Posted by XYZ View Post
    Update:

    REAL Jins are not circulated in the black market. Operation Raw Deal had the US clamp down on Gensci and China as a whole. If someone claims to have legit Jins, they do not.

    I did get some Jintropins that were fake and I had them tested. Came back at 32.3. 10ius, 3 hours post injection via IM.

    Needless to say, I'm happy and they are real so....?

    I know I'm suppose to post the actual labs and all but I just am not going to make the time to do it and I don't have a scanner to upload the information anyhow. I suppose I could post it up some other way but if you don't believe me that's cool, just thought I would share.
    Are you experiencing any sides now?

    I have read that if during the production process the amino chain is not folded correctly, it will be inactive. However it will still be detected in serum testing.

    Of course, I have not confirmed the accuracy of that info.

  23. #23
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    10
    Rep Points
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    32.3 is screaming high. VERY good results brother!
    Which makes you wonder if it is real gh or something else. The GH game is very convoluted.

  24. #24
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    u.k
    Posts
    15
    Rep Points
    10

    is that from gensci ? ive heard ANSOMONE is good

  25. #25
    THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR
    XYZ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    IM
    Posts
    5,443
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by KUVinny View Post
    Are you experiencing any sides now?

    I have read that if during the production process the amino chain is not folded correctly, it will be inactive. However it will still be detected in serum testing.

    Of course, I have not confirmed the accuracy of that info.
    No sides. I've never really gotten any other that water retention. I use 10ius PWO EOD. Eating two cheat meals a day on training days and staying very lean without any cardio......for now. I know it's real because it compares to the other stuff I've used through the years.

  26. #26
    THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR
    XYZ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    IM
    Posts
    5,443
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by tfm4as View Post
    Which makes you wonder if it is real gh or something else. The GH game is very convoluted.
    Compared to other stuff I've used I'm comfortable saying it is real and dosed correctly.

  27. #27
    THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR
    XYZ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    IM
    Posts
    5,443
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by swithuk View Post
    is that from gensci ? ive heard ANSOMONE is good
    Yes.

  28. #28
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    516
    Rep Points
    21156996

    Quote Originally Posted by XYZ View Post
    Compared to other stuff I've used I'm comfortable saying it is real and dosed correctly.
    Good to hear bro! You know your body and that the best indication.

  29. #29
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Boynton Beach Fl
    Posts
    1,055
    Rep Points
    1195914510

    When did China introduce and FDA?


    I got my start with genescience many years ago loved jintopin hated igtropin.
    get growth.net Ya buddy


    Quote Originally Posted by Grozny View Post
    Jin is only human grade gh that is registered in China, all others are ug, u can check it on the chinese fda website.

  30. #30
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    312
    Rep Points
    16049143






    Quote Originally Posted by XYZ View Post
    Update:

    REAL Jins are not circulated in the black market. Operation Raw Deal had the US clamp down on Gensci and China as a whole. If someone claims to have legit Jins, they do not.

    I did get some Jintropins that were fake and I had them tested. Came back at 32.3. 10ius, 3 hours post injection via IM.

    Needless to say, I'm happy and they are real so....?

    I know I'm suppose to post the actual labs and all but I just am not going to make the time to do it and I don't have a scanner to upload the information anyhow. I suppose I could post it up some other way but if you don't believe me that's cool, just thought I would share.
    This is what they claim, but it is not true. I just started REAL jins yesterday at 10iu daily. There are 3 ways to tell if what you have is real. 1.) Is the box labeled and are the vials labeled EXACTLY as seen in the pics of genescience website? 2.) Is the security seal real, meaning where you make the cut to open the box on the dotted line, can you see tiny little fibers in the sticker, or no? If you cannot see tiny fibers, then the seal is fake, meaning the kit is fake. Now these fibers are TINY, let me emphaisze that, you MUST look very closely to see the fibers sticking out of the sticker where you cut/ripped it. 3.) Verify the numbers on the box viz the genescience website. Numbers 2 and 3 are not the best way to tell if what you have is real, because many suppliers buy a FEW kits, copy everything BUT the seal, and they APPEAR to be legit, However, NO UGL has the fiber sticker making capabilities that Genescience does, They say that is THE ONE and ONLY way to determine real or fake jintropin. The fake stickers will LOOK the same at first glance, but if not carefully inspected, you will not know you've been ripped off until it's too late.

Similar Threads

  1. Jintropin hgh ?
    By World-Pharma.org in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-08-2011, 12:22 AM
  2. anyone experienced jintropin?
    By stax in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-23-2008, 09:49 AM
  3. Jintropin Question
    By bdiddle in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-02-2006, 05:18 PM
  4. Jintropin from USA
    By Gen_Sci in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-24-2006, 11:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->