• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Jintropin

XYZ

THE WAR PIG
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone have any success with these? Past or current use?

The thing I like about them is the GenSci website (like Riptropins) where you can verify the serial code on them.

I'll be giving them a shot in the next couple of weeks but just wanted to see if anyone has had any lab work done while on these or if anyone cares to share their experience.

Thanks.

Anyone have any success with these? Past or current use?

The thing I like about them is the GenSci website (like Riptropins) where you can verify the serial code on them.

I'll be giving them a shot in the next couple of weeks but just wanted to see if anyone has had any lab work done while on these or if anyone cares to share their experience.

Thanks.

If they are real then obviously one would have "success" with them. No point in getting blood work if you know they are legit.

If they are real then obviously one would have "success" with them. No point in getting blood work if you know they are legit.

Well, the problem of legit vs. bunk GH seems to be a growing problem across many boards.

Obviously, if they are legit the results would be good, however if they are underdosed, maybe not so good.

jin is a good stuff a human grade GH from the well know Chinese manufacturer u can check the authenticity of product by code that u have on the box here is a link to check the serial numbers on the sticker GeneScience Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.

Right, that's one of the reasons I like them along with Riptropins. They can be validated via on-line.

Well, the problem of legit vs. bunk GH seems to be a growing problem across many boards.

Obviously, if they are legit the results would be good, however if they are underdosed, maybe not so good.

youre right.. pisses me off how many fakes are going around...

Heard great things. I wanna see some results. Are you going to be testing these XYZ?

Via bloodwork, no. Honestly, I just won't make the time but I will be running them to see if I notice the usually things that happen to me. Improved sleep, water retention, quick recovery from training and increased fat loss.

I think it will be another week before I start, still taking a little time off from the gym.

If the serial numbers match up via the website, I won't really need to have them tested anyhow. I did the same with my Riptropins for the past few years.

If you have experience with good GH then it's pretty easy to tell if they are legit or not. But it's hard to know how accurate the dosing is on them. I know everytime I open up a new box I normally take a full 10iu and if I don't get some badass dreams and wake up super lean in the morning, something is up.

Ive taken some GH and not noticed any of the sides such as swelling, cts, energy, possible sleep improvement, but it doesnt mean its not real.. Had blood drawn and levels came back in the mid 30s even though I couldnt "feel" anything.

IML Gear Cream!
pussy ass bitch xyz. im still waiting for you to come to miami so i can fuck your shit up fat boy

this ain't anything goes sscamaro, Bye.......

hi . i read your post . are those guys the best ones to order from ? genescience ?

jin is a good stuff a human grade GH from the well know Chinese manufacturer u can check the authenticity of product by code that u have on the box here is a link to check the serial numbers on the sticker GeneScience Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.

hi . are these the best guys to order from ? whats the difference between jintropin and these other guys selling hydrotropin ? hope you can answer my questions

hi . are these the best guys to order from ? whats the difference between jintropin and these other guys selling hydrotropin ? hope you can answer my questions

Jin is only human grade gh that is registered in China, all others are ug, u can check it on the chinese fda website.

Update:

REAL Jins are not circulated in the black market. Operation Raw Deal had the US clamp down on Gensci and China as a whole. If someone claims to have legit Jins, they do not.

I did get some Jintropins that were fake and I had them tested. Came back at 32.3. 10ius, 3 hours post injection via IM.

Needless to say, I'm happy and they are real so....?

I know I'm suppose to post the actual labs and all but I just am not going to make the time to do it and I don't have a scanner to upload the information anyhow. I suppose I could post it up some other way but if you don't believe me that's cool, just thought I would share.

32.3 is screaming high. VERY good results brother!

IML Gear Cream!
Great results. Those seem to be on point with the Hyge's me and heavy tested. But we did discover that each tester is highly variable from that same test.

Update:

REAL Jins are not circulated in the black market. Operation Raw Deal had the US clamp down on Gensci and China as a whole. If someone claims to have legit Jins, they do not.

I did get some Jintropins that were fake and I had them tested. Came back at 32.3. 10ius, 3 hours post injection via IM.

I know I'm suppose to post the actual labs and all but I just am not going to make the time to do it and I don't have a scanner to upload the information anyhow. I suppose I could post it up some other way but if you don't believe me that's cool, just thought I would share.

Are you experiencing any sides now?

I have read that if during the production process the amino chain is not folded correctly, it will be inactive. However it will still be detected in serum testing.

Of course, I have not confirmed the accuracy of that info.

Are you experiencing any sides now?

I have read that if during the production process the amino chain is not folded correctly, it will be inactive. However it will still be detected in serum testing.

Of course, I have not confirmed the accuracy of that info.

No sides. I've never really gotten any other that water retention. I use 10ius PWO EOD. Eating two cheat meals a day on training days and staying very lean without any cardio......for now. I know it's real because it compares to the other stuff I've used through the years.

Which makes you wonder if it is real gh or something else. The GH game is very convoluted.

Compared to other stuff I've used I'm comfortable saying it is real and dosed correctly.

Compared to other stuff I've used I'm comfortable saying it is real and dosed correctly.

Good to hear bro! You know your body and that the best indication.

When did China introduce and FDA?

I got my start with genescience many years ago loved jintopin hated igtropin.
get growth.net Ya buddy

Jin is only human grade gh that is registered in China, all others are ug, u can check it on the chinese fda website.

Update:

This is what they claim, but it is not true. I just started REAL jins yesterday at 10iu daily. There are 3 ways to tell if what you have is real. 1.) Is the box labeled and are the vials labeled EXACTLY as seen in the pics of genescience website? 2.) Is the security seal real, meaning where you make the cut to open the box on the dotted line, can you see tiny little fibers in the sticker, or no? If you cannot see tiny fibers, then the seal is fake, meaning the kit is fake. Now these fibers are TINY, let me emphaisze that, you MUST look very closely to see the fibers sticking out of the sticker where you cut/ripped it. 3.) Verify the numbers on the box viz the genescience website. Numbers 2 and 3 are not the best way to tell if what you have is real, because many suppliers buy a FEW kits, copy everything BUT the seal, and they APPEAR to be legit, However, NO UGL has the fiber sticker making capabilities that Genescience does, They say that is THE ONE and ONLY way to determine real or fake jintropin. The fake stickers will LOOK the same at first glance, but if not carefully inspected, you will not know you've been ripped off until it's too late.

Back