• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

SuperDMZ-Rx STACK

chadhockey99

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Basically the tittle says it all i have the full SuperDMZ-RX stack my age is 19 and I've been working out for around 3 years now and i have gotten too a point where i will not get any bigger and i eat and train like a professional athlete because i am, i play hockey and have been for 16 years and alot of people say not too take super dmz because of my age,
but i will do what i want its my body im 175 pounds 6% body fat i'm benching 225 3-6 times 2 reps im basically maxing out at 225 and im tired of not seeing anymore gains....
I need advice on a good pct does anyone have any idea what is the best pct i should take after my cycle? and my personal intake of water will be a gallon of water a day and will also be on Muscle Pharm creatine if anyone would help me out i would really appreciate it.. :paddle:

PH's as strong as Super-DMZ Rx can and will shut down your natural T production quick.
If I were going to recommend any PH to you it would be IML's Halo Extreme, however most vets will say wait util your 21 year or older.

Basically the tittle says it all i have the full SuperDMZ-RX stack my age is 19 and I've been working out for around 3 years now and i have gotten too a point where i will not get any bigger and i eat and train like a professional athlete because i am, i play hockey and have been for 16 years and alot of people say not too take super dmz because of my age,
but i will do what i want its my body im 175 pounds 6% body fat i'm benching 225 3-6 times 2 reps im basically maxing out at 225 and im tired of not seeing anymore gains....
I need advice on a good pct does anyone have any idea what is the best pct i should take after my cycle? and my personal intake of water will be a gallon of water a day and will also be on Muscle Pharm creatine if anyone would help me out i would really appreciate it.. :paddle:

175lbs.. You don't eat enough period. You might think you do but you don't. I'd try fixing your diet first before going down this road, maybe hire a nutrition if you can afford it. Wait at least a few more years before joining the dark side imo.

175lbs.. You don't eat enough period. You might think you do but you don't. I'd try fixing your diet first before going down this road, maybe hire a nutrition if you can afford it. Wait at least a few more years before joining the dark side imo.

I understand and really appreciate your input but as a athlete who trains not only for muscle building but for cardio twice a day my metabolism is soo high and im eating 5 times a day and i never gain any weight because 7 days a week im doing two a days maybe even three workouts a day because of hockey, if i was not playing soo much hockey it would be alot easier for me too gain weight, I know its not the best thing too do DMZ but when your like me i wanna be the best at what i do and think its time too do so... Like i said i'm doing what i want and would like too thank you for your input.

I understand and really appreciate your input but as a athlete who trains not only for muscle building but for cardio twice a day my metabolism is soo high and im eating 5 times a day and i never gain any weight because 7 days a week im doing two a days maybe even three workouts a day because of hockey, if i was not playing soo much hockey it would be alot easier for me too gain weight, I know its not the best thing too do DMZ but when your like me i wanna be the best at what i do and think its time too do so... Like i said i'm doing what i want and would like too thank you for your input.

At 175 lbs how tall are you?
Not trying to bash you dawg but there's room for natural improvement. Your training ALOT ! Props to u on that but what does your diet consist of?
What weight lifting/training methods have you experimented. With?
Ph's, creatine,AAS, BCAA's ....these are all SUPPLEMENT. to aid, there not the magic fix.
Hell I dont train as often as you (all combined) and eat 6-7 Times EVERYDAY.

At 175 lbs how tall are you?
Not trying to bash you dawg but there's room for natural improvement. Your training ALOT ! Props to u on that but what does your diet consist of?
What weight lifting/training methods have you experimented. With?
Ph's, creatine,AAS, BCAA's ....these are all SUPPLEMENT. to aid, there not the magic fix.
Hell I dont train as often as you (all combined) and eat 6-7 Times EVERYDAY.

I'm 6"1 and my diet consists of every morning 3-6 eggs and 6 pieces of bacon and mostly chicken and friend rice for the rest of the day and 2-4 100% whey protein shakes, right now im on Muscle Pharm Creatine, My strength is beyond what my body weight shows im curling 55 pounds 6-8 times for 4 sets benching (flat) 225 3-6 times 3 sets. And i've been stuck at that weight for months and can rep 185 with no spotter 8-12 times 3 sets, I recently went through a horrible ACL/PCL/MCL surgery soo my legs are smaller then where they should be. And i've been following my own workout routine with what i feel rips and works my muscles the best, my biceps are measuring 17 inches and my chest is slacking.. I can post pictures if you would like that. :wacko:

I would seriously consider hiring a nutritionist and not run any PH's until you are at least 21.

I would seriously consider hiring a nutritionist and not run any PH's until you are at least 21.

Okay thanks for the input the stack was already purchased, and will be in the mail tomorrow, I've had multiple friends on DMZ and they are 16 i feel that i have waited long enough too start ingesting a PH, and i feel i've reached my limit for muscle improvement im the biggest in my gym and the most shredded but still feel small because my metabolism and genetics and dmz is 18+ so i dont see a reason why i shouldn't do one cycle before my hockey season starts. But i understand im young and doing this PH could possibly effect my future

I recently went through a horrible ACL/PCL/MCL surgery soo my legs are smaller then where they should be.

I know that we are not in the training section, but we are here so I will say that in lieu of your statement I would put some more work in legs with squats & presses, then see where your body weight goes from there. Odds are that with your heavier compound lifts you will see more of the results that you want.

Okay thanks for the input the stack was already purchased, and will be in the mail tomorrow, I've had multiple friends on DMZ and they are 16 i feel that i have waited long enough too start ingesting a PH, and i feel i've reached my limit for muscle improvement im the biggest in my gym and the most shredded but still feel small because my metabolism and genetics and dmz is 18+ so i dont see a reason why i shouldn't do one cycle before my hockey season starts. But i understand im young and doing this PH could possibly effect my future

You really have no clue what you're getting into. Just because it can sold to 18 year olds doesn't mean it's safe fore them. Pro Hormones are steroids that are marketed differently so they can be sold legally. Your diet is obviously junk and I wouldn't be surprised if your weight training is too. But you know everything and will ignore the advice every ones giving you until maybe one person gives a view you want to hear. Anyways, have fun.

IML Gear Cream!
You really have no clue what you're getting into. Just because it can sold to 18 year olds doesn't mean it's safe fore them. Pro Hormones are steroids that are marketed differently so they can be sold legally. Your diet is obviously junk and I wouldn't be surprised if your weight training is too. But you know everything and will ignore the advice every ones giving you until maybe one person gives a view you want to hear. Anyways, have fun.

I am aware of them not being safe, and im responsible enough to understand the consequences.... But before you bash me on how they arent safe alot of things arent safe too do in this world and adding testosterone is the least of my worries especially with what drugs i have done in the past all i wanna do is be gigantic and i will do anything too get their... and im sure alot more people then me and younger have done 10x the steriods and are fine i didnt come here to be bashed and wanted one simple answer and i got that already.

Thanks for your input i guess.

I'm 6"1 and my diet consists of every morning 3-6 eggs and 6 pieces of bacon and mostly chicken and friend rice for the rest of the day and 2-4 100% whey protein shakes, right now im on Muscle Pharm Creatine, My strength is beyond what my body weight shows im curling 55 pounds 6-8 times for 4 sets benching (flat) 225 3-6 times 3 sets. And i've been stuck at that weight for months and can rep 185 with no spotter 8-12 times 3 sets, I recently went through a horrible ACL/PCL/MCL surgery soo my legs are smaller then where they should be. And i've been following my own workout routine with what i feel rips and works my muscles the best, my biceps are measuring 17 inches and my chest is slacking.. I can post pictures if you would like that. :wacko:

Guess I should of been a little more clear... What does your total caloric intake look like for a day, how many grams of protein; carbs;fats...we ALL go thru phases where gains stall out. With all the training your doing have you considered the fact your over training and not allowing sufficient time to actually allow your body the down time to grow.....
yeah post pics up man.
Btw keep an open mind to the advice being given, some of these guys are twice your age with 10x the knowledge it takes to break thru plateaus, and as Farve said seems your only looking for the answer you wanna here.

I am aware of them not being safe, and im responsible enough to understand the consequences.... But before you bash me on how they arent safe alot of things arent safe too do in this world and adding testosterone is the least of my worries especially with what drugs i have done in the past all i wanna do is be gigantic and i will do anything too get their... and im sure alot more people then me and younger have done 10x the steriods and are fine i didnt come here to be bashed and wanted one simple answer and i got that already.

Thanks for your input i guess.

Sorry dude but this statement shows you really don't know what your doing or getting into... "Adding testosterone is the least of my worries"... Really? Bro, Super-DMZ isn't test, test would actually be a lot safer IMO. Super-DMZ is 2 potent oral steroids (depending on the version you got) and if you aren't lifting proper and have a good diet then you won't see the kind of gains your wanting. Stuff like this is to SUPPLEMENT muscle growth, not "let me take this and gain 15lbs fuck yeah!". Doesn't work that way without the basics. Sorry bud.

You said your a professional athlete? So you have a team nutritionist and team trainer, right? Talk to them about your diet and workout.

Like someone else said, you just wanna hear what you wanna hear. Your not here for advice. If you were then you'd be listening, especially to guys like heavyiron who have 20+ years in AAS experience. He is one of the most knowledgeable guys on the board and you just swatted his advice aside like a fucking gnat. We aren't responding just so we can see our own words on a screen. So come back when you actually WANT advice.

Back